Advance to a new generation of technology as Galaxy Microsystems releases the latest cooling hardware for the GTS250 series
August 17, 2009 - Galaxy Microsystems, a leading manufacturer and worldwide supplier of NVIDIA based graphics solutions, have announced their latest modification for greater performance; a new generation of cooling technology. Featuring a stylish futuristic look, it's much more than just aesthetically pleasing.
This new design is similar to Intel's legendary Socket 775 cooler and takes cooling performance to a whole new level, opening the door to the future of cooling systems.
The heatsink's 38mm high-quality copper core ensures greater thermal conductivity, which means it can transfer more heat from the GPU, allowing it to run more comfortably and boosting the longevity of the GPU.
Surrounding the copper core are aluminium fins built to a radial design, which allows the heat to spread around a full 360° and dissipate more efficiently. The aluminium fins now have an increased surface area to further push the high performance of the new state-of-the-art cooling system.
Securely attached to the top of the heatsink is a large 80mm speed-controlled fan that allows higher airflow but keeps operation noise to a small whisper.
The sensational new coolers are currently available on GTS250 series:
GALAXY GTS250 1GB/512MB Edition, and GALAXY GTS250 Cool Edition
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield 4 netcode significantly improved on Xbox One and PS4
- Google giving out 2GB free Drive space for Safer Internet Day
- Dark Souls III has a beautifully dramatic opening cinematic
- Google might be planning on launching new VR headset later this year
- MSI launches GT72S G Tobii gaming laptop with eye-tracking, GTX 980M
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- I am the new guy
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to IntelÃ'Â® Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance