Advance to a new generation of technology as Galaxy Microsystems releases the latest cooling hardware for the GTS250 series
August 17, 2009 - Galaxy Microsystems, a leading manufacturer and worldwide supplier of NVIDIA based graphics solutions, have announced their latest modification for greater performance; a new generation of cooling technology. Featuring a stylish futuristic look, it's much more than just aesthetically pleasing.
This new design is similar to Intel's legendary Socket 775 cooler and takes cooling performance to a whole new level, opening the door to the future of cooling systems.
The heatsink's 38mm high-quality copper core ensures greater thermal conductivity, which means it can transfer more heat from the GPU, allowing it to run more comfortably and boosting the longevity of the GPU.
Surrounding the copper core are aluminium fins built to a radial design, which allows the heat to spread around a full 360° and dissipate more efficiently. The aluminium fins now have an increased surface area to further push the high performance of the new state-of-the-art cooling system.
Securely attached to the top of the heatsink is a large 80mm speed-controlled fan that allows higher airflow but keeps operation noise to a small whisper.
The sensational new coolers are currently available on GTS250 series:
GALAXY GTS250 1GB/512MB Edition, and GALAXY GTS250 Cool Edition
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft boss says Xbox 'needs to do better' in European markets
- Garmin shows Edge 520 GPS, including Strava Live functionality
- Get Your Amazon Web Services Certification With This Bundle
- Star Wars Battlefront based on 'absolute core' from the movies
- Sony raising $4 billion, will go all-in with camera sensors
- Problem with Overclocking
- Thermaltake Commander FT Touchscreen Fan Controller Review
- How Do I Open The RAM Slot - X555LA Laptop
- LG G4 vs. Samsung Galaxy S6 edge - The Battle of Android
- BIOS Disk Boot Option settings don't hold (GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK)
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors
- Ozone Gaming Announces ORIGEN Mousepad
- PNY Launches the Mini HP v160 USB 2.0 Flash Drive