Advance to a new generation of technology as Galaxy Microsystems releases the latest cooling hardware for the GTS250 series
August 17, 2009 - Galaxy Microsystems, a leading manufacturer and worldwide supplier of NVIDIA based graphics solutions, have announced their latest modification for greater performance; a new generation of cooling technology. Featuring a stylish futuristic look, it's much more than just aesthetically pleasing.
This new design is similar to Intel's legendary Socket 775 cooler and takes cooling performance to a whole new level, opening the door to the future of cooling systems.
The heatsink's 38mm high-quality copper core ensures greater thermal conductivity, which means it can transfer more heat from the GPU, allowing it to run more comfortably and boosting the longevity of the GPU.
Surrounding the copper core are aluminium fins built to a radial design, which allows the heat to spread around a full 360° and dissipate more efficiently. The aluminium fins now have an increased surface area to further push the high performance of the new state-of-the-art cooling system.
Securely attached to the top of the heatsink is a large 80mm speed-controlled fan that allows higher airflow but keeps operation noise to a small whisper.
The sensational new coolers are currently available on GTS250 series:
GALAXY GTS250 1GB/512MB Edition, and GALAXY GTS250 Cool Edition
Latest News Posts
- Xbox wants to be the best place for devs to make money
- Amazon Prime now required for new Twitch subscriptions
- NVIDIA shows how awesome Gears of War 4 looks in DX12
- Ubisoft says Nintendo will be 'back in the race' with NX
- Amazon developing sports game, sandbox MMO, survival MMO
- Acer Chromebook R11 Review
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now