Advance to a new generation of technology as Galaxy Microsystems releases the latest cooling hardware for the GTS250 series
August 17, 2009 - Galaxy Microsystems, a leading manufacturer and worldwide supplier of NVIDIA based graphics solutions, have announced their latest modification for greater performance; a new generation of cooling technology. Featuring a stylish futuristic look, it's much more than just aesthetically pleasing.
This new design is similar to Intel's legendary Socket 775 cooler and takes cooling performance to a whole new level, opening the door to the future of cooling systems.
The heatsink's 38mm high-quality copper core ensures greater thermal conductivity, which means it can transfer more heat from the GPU, allowing it to run more comfortably and boosting the longevity of the GPU.
Surrounding the copper core are aluminium fins built to a radial design, which allows the heat to spread around a full 360° and dissipate more efficiently. The aluminium fins now have an increased surface area to further push the high performance of the new state-of-the-art cooling system.
Securely attached to the top of the heatsink is a large 80mm speed-controlled fan that allows higher airflow but keeps operation noise to a small whisper.
The sensational new coolers are currently available on GTS250 series:
GALAXY GTS250 1GB/512MB Edition, and GALAXY GTS250 Cool Edition
Latest News Posts
- Samsung Pearl Black S7 edge comes with more storage
- 'Spider-Man' comes home in first trailer
- Third 'Cloverfield' film revealed & delayed by 8 months
- John Glenn, the first American to orbit the Earth, dies
- AMD reboots its drivers with Crimson ReLive Edition
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel