Advance to a new generation of technology as Galaxy Microsystems releases the latest cooling hardware for the GTS250 series
August 17, 2009 - Galaxy Microsystems, a leading manufacturer and worldwide supplier of NVIDIA based graphics solutions, have announced their latest modification for greater performance; a new generation of cooling technology. Featuring a stylish futuristic look, it's much more than just aesthetically pleasing.
This new design is similar to Intel's legendary Socket 775 cooler and takes cooling performance to a whole new level, opening the door to the future of cooling systems.
The heatsink's 38mm high-quality copper core ensures greater thermal conductivity, which means it can transfer more heat from the GPU, allowing it to run more comfortably and boosting the longevity of the GPU.
Surrounding the copper core are aluminium fins built to a radial design, which allows the heat to spread around a full 360° and dissipate more efficiently. The aluminium fins now have an increased surface area to further push the high performance of the new state-of-the-art cooling system.
Securely attached to the top of the heatsink is a large 80mm speed-controlled fan that allows higher airflow but keeps operation noise to a small whisper.
The sensational new coolers are currently available on GTS250 series:
GALAXY GTS250 1GB/512MB Edition, and GALAXY GTS250 Cool Edition
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield devs rip on new Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare trailer
- Modern Warfare Remastered: maps, dedicated servers and more
- Infinite Warfare is Call of Duty's first interplanetary space odyssey
- Radiohead has left the internet
- NVIDIA 365.10 drivers optimized for Overwatch, Forza
- JBL Xtreme Portable Bluetooth Speaker Review
- PC reboots immediately after being put to sleep
- How does correct CPU install bend pins?
- AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition (RSCE) 16.4.2 Overview
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched