MESH LAUNCHES CUTE: FULL HD COMPUTING FROM £399
London, UK - 18th August 2009:
MESH Computers today announced the launch of its CUTE range of FULL HD systems, in a variety of colours, with prices starting at just £399 inc vat.
Armed with a Blu-Ray drive, Radeon HD graphics and a DVB-T Tuner, this system defines a new usage model for the 21st century... one in which consumer-friendly PCs are affordable, fully featured and provide a full set of multi-media functionality through a customer's existing HD TV.
The unit itself uses a mini-ITX chassis available in 4 colours (Red, White, Blue and Black), with a 2.7GHz dual core AMD processor and AMD 780G chipset mainboard - which features the Radeon HD 3200 graphics processor (includes Avivo visual processing technology).
The Blu-Ray drive plays full HD films, silky smooth at 1080p, as well as allowing the creation of CDs and DVDs - all of which is made easy through CyberLink's Blu-Ray Suite (supplied).
Tony Riccardi, Sales and Marketing Director for MESH Computers said, "When you consider that customers can pay hundreds simply for a Blu-Ray player in their living room, the MESH Cute solution is a bargain. It's a great little PC that draws around 100w - so it's economical too".
"You also need to consider the new usage models for the living room. Wanting to see Youtube videos or music with your family and friends, watching things on iPlayer that you may have missed as well as having a huge additional hard drive for recording TV programmes through the DVB-T card".
Speaking about the raw processing power of the new MESH Cute range, Riccardi said "With a dual core AMD processor running at 2.7GHz, there's plenty of power under the Cute's tiny bonnet".
Length - 303mm
Width - 200mm
Height - 166mm
Available immediately in 4 colours, the MESH Cute starts at £399 inc vat.
Latest News Posts
- The World of 'Warcraft' comes to Blu-ray, 4K in September
- Windows 10 will cost $119 after free upgrade expires
- Hacker uncovers Vine source code, Twitter pays him $10,080
- Nexus, Android One phones updated with spam caller protection
- Run Windows natively on Mac and Linux without the hassle
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio