MSI US Launches Five New C-Series Notebooks
CITY OF INDUSTRY, CA - August 13, 2009 - MSI Computer, a leading manufacturer of computer hardware products and solutions, is excited to announce the five newest editions to its Classic C Series Line of Notebooks - the CX600, CX700, CR600-013, CR600-017 and CR700. The 600 models are lightweight 16 inch notebooks that weigh in at just 5.4 pounds and are only 1.18 inches thick - 20 percent thinner than the average 16 inch notebook. The 700 models are 17.3 inches and weighs just over 6 pounds. These trendy laptops feature a striking design with clean lines and 45 degree angled edges. All five models feature MSI's Color Film Print Technology, which creates vivid designs when the unique surface interacts with ambient light.
The newest MSI C-Series notebooks feature widescreen LCD 16:9 aspect ratio high resolution displays (600 Models - 1366×768, 700 Models - 1600x900). These allow users to view DVDs in full widescreen with no black lines. The CX600 and CX700 are equipped with the ATI Mobility Radeon HD4330 3D discrete graphic card (512MB VRAM), capable of increasing display effectiveness by 49% with rich colors, sharper contrasts and better picture clarity.
Both CR600 models and the CR700 feature the NVIDIA GeForce 8200M GPU and an additional HDMI port for outstanding display capabilities and an enhanced visual experience. The CR600-017 offers users with more advanced viewing needs a superior CPU (Intel Pentium Dual Core T4300 2.1GHz) and a Blu-ray DVD player.
The new notebooks also deliver superior connectivity with an 802.11 b/g/n high speed WLAN. MSI also includes a 1.3 megapixel webcam on all new C-Series models, making it easy for users to create and share video content from anywhere to anyone in the world.
The new C-series models start at $549.99 MSRP and all comes with a 3 year limited warranty, which includes 1 year of global service.
FULL SPECIFICATIONS BELOW
For images or additional information please contact MSI Notebook media representative Mark Olson at 305-576-1171 x17 or email@example.com
MSI strives to design and manufacture superior technology and innovative products, while offering outstanding customer service. The MSI portfolio includes Notebook Computers, Mainboards, Graphics Cards, Desktop Computers and Wireless Communication Products. To learn more about MSI's complete offering please visit: http://www.msicomputer.com and http://www.msimobile.com.
Latest News Posts
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- Microsoft earned $90 billion last fiscal year
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4