BFG Tech Launches EX-1000 Power Supply, Available Exclusively in Best Buy Stores and Online at BestBuy.com
New modular energy efficient power supply earned an 80 PLUS BRONZE rating from 80plusgold.org
Lake Forest, IL - August 11, 2009 - BFG Technologies, a leading supplier of premium power supplies and 3D graphics cards, is excited to announce the new EX-1000, 1000 watt modular power supply. The EX Series ushers in a new approach to power supply design, utilizing BFG's proprietary Frequency Conversion Technology. Frequency Conversion Technology drastically improves low load efficiency by emulating a lower sized power supply. This allows the EX-1000 to remain at least 80% efficient, even with loads as low as 10% of the unit's maximum capacity. The EX power supplies have the lowest minimum load requirements and offer the best +5VSB efficiency on the market.
This remarkable performance netted EX-1000 the coveted 80 PLUS Bronze rating from http://www.80plusgold.org. The 80 PLUS performance specification requires multi-output computer and server power supplies to be 80% or greater energy efficient at 20%, 50% and 100% of rated load, with a true power factor of 0.9 or greater.
Of the 1627 power supplies currently certified to be 80 PLUS efficient, only 157 (less than 10%) are 1000W or greater, further distinguishing setting apart the EX-1000 from the competition. The EX-1000 was rated higher than the Cosair 1000W, an OCZ EliteXstream, a SilverStone OP1000, and two Enermax 1000W power supplies.
For additional information about the EX-1000 or other BFG Technologies products please visit , or contact PR representative Mark Olson at 305.576.1171 x17 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About BFG Tech
BFG Tech is a leading producer of award-winning power supplies and 3D graphics cards. In 2009, BFG Tech introduced Phobos high-performance gaming/home theater system- resetting the bar for enthusiast level PCs. The company was the first to offer round-the-clock free technical support and a true lifetime warranty on all of their graphics cards. BFG also was the first company to offer factory overclocked graphics cards as a standard offering, giving enthusiast consumers an increase in performance right out of the box. With these innovations and an unrivaled level of customer service, BFG quickly rose to #1 market share in the category, and to this day continues to enjoy a loyal customer base in the PC hardware space.
Latest News Posts
- Hitman patch lets DirectX 12 users play again
- Apple Music rumored to receive interface overhaul this summer
- Fallout 4's Far Harbor DLC might have underwater exploration
- Titanfall devs working on Star Wars third-person adventure game
- Battlefield 4 Dragon's Teeth, Hardline Robbery DLC temporarily free
- GA-EX58-UD3R won't post
- Creative iRoar Intelligent Bluetooth Speaker Review
- x5450 on ep43-s3l overclock help
- Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming-5P | Intermittent Boot Failure & USB Crashes in Windows 10
- LaCie P9227 Porsche Design Mobile Drive 4TB USB C Review
- Colorful to showcase new products at COMPUTEX 2016
- Global e-channel expanded by 23% in Q1-2016 according to Icecat
- The PGL KeSPA Regional Minor Championship: Asia to debut this Thursday; full schedule revealed
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience