Kingston Releases New SSDNow V+ Series Solid-State Drives
Kingston Technology Europe Ltd., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced the latest addition to the Kingston SSDNow family of solid-state drives, the Kingston SSDNow V+ Series. The Kingston SSDNow V+ Series is available in a wide range of capacities, and has higher and faster performance specifications to meet demands of performance-seeking users. The drive is the perfect upgrade solution for power consumers, system builders, integrators, and enterprise users looking at a cost effective way to increase performance and extend the life of existing systems.
"The Kingston SSDNow V+ Series drive is an ideal solid-state drive for those users working in demanding environments where efficiency and performance are important, as more system resources are in use", said Steve Hall, Product Marketing Manager - Corporate, Kingston Technology Europe, "Users will be more productive as the drives' higher capacities allow for more data storage and faster boot and application load times".
Kingston continues its quest to expand the range of SSDNow family with solutions to suit all audiences and their areas of computing requirements. With the Kingston SSDNow V+ drives, computer's operating system will benefit from the drive's impressive random 4K read speeds of up to 6,300 IOPS, and random 4K writes of up to 291 IOPS. The Kingston SSDNow V+ drive has tremendous sequential read speed of up to 220MB/sec. and write speeds of up to 180MB/sec.
The new Kingston SSDNow V+ drives are available in 64GB capacity only in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA), with 128GB and 256GB capacities expected to be available in September. Kingston SSDNow V+ drive uses a standard SATA interface and is extremely durable with no moving parts and less heat generation than a typical hard-disk drive. Additionally, the drive comes backed with a three-year warranty, 24/7 tech support and legendary Kingston reliability.
For more information about the Kingston SSDNow Series, please visit our product page here.
Kingston SSDNow V+ Series Features and Specifications:
- Sequential Read Throughput: 64GB, 128GB & 256GB - 220MB/sec.
- Sequential Write Throughput: o 64GB - 140MB/sec.
o 128GB - 170MB/sec.
o 256GB - 180MB/sec.
- IOPS (Input and Output Operations per Second): o Random 4K read - 6,300 IOPS
o Random 4K write: 64GB - 84 IOPS
o Random 4K write: 128GB - 158 IOPS
o Random 4K write: 256GB - 291 IOPS
- Form Factor: 2.5"
- Interface: SATA 1.5Gb/sec. and 3.0Gb/sec.
- Capacity: 64GB, 128GB, 256GB
- Supports S.M.A.R.T.: Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology
- Storage temperatures: -40 degrees C to 85 degrees C
- Operating temperatures: 0 degrees C to 70 degrees C
- Dimensions: 69.85mm x 100mm x 9.5 mm
- Weight: 84 grams
- Vibration operating: 2.7G
- Vibration non-operating: 20G
- Power specs: Active: 2.6W; Idle: 0.15W
- Life expectancy: 1 million hours MTBF
- Operating Shock: 1500G
- Guaranteed: backed by a three-year Kingston warranty, 24/7 tech support
Latest News Posts
- Sony announces it has sold over 20 million PlayStation 4 consoles
- Valve announces Steam Link, to extend Steam anywhere in your house
- 'Independence Day 2' casts Jeff Goldblum and Liam Hemsworth
- AT&T wants connected homes and vehicles to better communicate
- Unity 5 announced, will be royalty free as a 'Personal Edition'
- Fatality fm2a88x + killer?
- IOMMU support on AMD Motherboards
- iPad Charge Problem
- VisionTek DataVault 3S Interlocking Stackable Storage Case Review
- Backup /Restore for W7 - exit strategy for WHS 2011
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams