Compro Technology launches the NEW VideoMate Network Media Centre HD Player into the Australia market
Taipei, Taiwan, Aug. 2009 - Compro Technology, a leading manufacturer of PC-TV and digital audio/video products, is proud to announce the release of its latest consumer electronic product into the Australian market, the VideoMate Network Media Centre. Within its sleek design the VideoMate Network Media Centre T1000W houses an innovative operating system and a powerful processor. Its more than capable of showing 1080P FullHD movies with the sharpest clarity, decoding and recording of MPEG-2 or H.264 digital TV streams where available. The clutter-free wireless network facilitates cable-free Internet connection to the world and provides effortless sharing capabilities within your home network.
The VideoMate Network Media Centre offers the perfect blend of advanced computing power and an intuitive graphical user interface. It can act as a home media server, which stores movies, music, photos, and other files on a central hub-like hard drive. The vibrant DVB-T HDTV programs, moving audio, FullHD file playback are just one press away on the ergonomically designed remote control; you can enjoy all of the above from the comfort of your couch.
The VideoMate Network Media Centre T1000W offers a pure digital HDMI video/audio transfer for your huge LCD/plasma TV and HDTV content. In terms of storage, it has an advanced storage solution in the form of a Serial ATA interface. The unit operates in silence with zero fans inside and the major components are kept cool with its innovative convection air flow system. The flexible LAN and Wireless Network capabilities can be used for file sharing and the transfer of files across different machines, and acts as a home media server. The built in BitTorrent client can help you finish off the last bit of the long file, and has a fantastic feature that enables you to watch videos from a preset website directly onto a TV set.
By combining the vast array of features and innovative product design, the Compro VideoMate Network Media Centre T1000W, won the prestige "GOOD DESIGN PRODUCT" award of 2009 from Taiwan Economic Affairs Industrial Development Bureau and Taiwan Design Centre. Compro VideoMate Network Media Centre is the result of Compro's continuous effort in fulfilling our Mission - "To create digital multimedia products that enrich your lives".
The Network Media Centre combines all your current media devices, including a digital media player, DVBT set-top-box, and digital personal video recorder into a single easy-to-use entertainment solution. The best part about the Network Media Centre T1000W is that it is now available in Australia from Anyware Computer Accessories. So don't delay, and join the home entertainment revolution today!
Founded in 1988, Compro Technology Inc, based in Taipei, Taiwan, is a leading manufacture of PC-TV, digital audio/video, and IP security products for the IT and consumer markets. Through innovative, reliable products and services; motivated and talented staff; its responsible approach to the business; and collaboration with business partners and customers, Compro Technology is pleased to introduce an exciting new digital lifestyle to make the world a better and safer place.
Latest News Posts
- New map, competitive ranking system arrive for Insurgency
- Google will reportedly shame vendors into Android updates
- Lenovo says Motorola acquisition 'did not meet expectations'
- Android Auto, CarPlay available for Hyundai vehicles
- GAINWARD's GeForce GTX 1080 Phoenix spotted with black/red/gold look
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Asus S300CA screen flickering/stripes
- Asrock MB front HD audio doesn't work (rear works)
- GA-H97-Gaming 3 trying to Raid Two 950pro's via PCIE Apadpter
- GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5 USB 3.1 and Thunderbolt not recognized
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition