Compro Technology launches the NEW VideoMate Network Media Centre HD Player into the Australia market
Taipei, Taiwan, Aug. 2009 - Compro Technology, a leading manufacturer of PC-TV and digital audio/video products, is proud to announce the release of its latest consumer electronic product into the Australian market, the VideoMate Network Media Centre. Within its sleek design the VideoMate Network Media Centre T1000W houses an innovative operating system and a powerful processor. Its more than capable of showing 1080P FullHD movies with the sharpest clarity, decoding and recording of MPEG-2 or H.264 digital TV streams where available. The clutter-free wireless network facilitates cable-free Internet connection to the world and provides effortless sharing capabilities within your home network.
The VideoMate Network Media Centre offers the perfect blend of advanced computing power and an intuitive graphical user interface. It can act as a home media server, which stores movies, music, photos, and other files on a central hub-like hard drive. The vibrant DVB-T HDTV programs, moving audio, FullHD file playback are just one press away on the ergonomically designed remote control; you can enjoy all of the above from the comfort of your couch.
The VideoMate Network Media Centre T1000W offers a pure digital HDMI video/audio transfer for your huge LCD/plasma TV and HDTV content. In terms of storage, it has an advanced storage solution in the form of a Serial ATA interface. The unit operates in silence with zero fans inside and the major components are kept cool with its innovative convection air flow system. The flexible LAN and Wireless Network capabilities can be used for file sharing and the transfer of files across different machines, and acts as a home media server. The built in BitTorrent client can help you finish off the last bit of the long file, and has a fantastic feature that enables you to watch videos from a preset website directly onto a TV set.
By combining the vast array of features and innovative product design, the Compro VideoMate Network Media Centre T1000W, won the prestige "GOOD DESIGN PRODUCT" award of 2009 from Taiwan Economic Affairs Industrial Development Bureau and Taiwan Design Centre. Compro VideoMate Network Media Centre is the result of Compro's continuous effort in fulfilling our Mission - "To create digital multimedia products that enrich your lives".
The Network Media Centre combines all your current media devices, including a digital media player, DVBT set-top-box, and digital personal video recorder into a single easy-to-use entertainment solution. The best part about the Network Media Centre T1000W is that it is now available in Australia from Anyware Computer Accessories. So don't delay, and join the home entertainment revolution today!
Founded in 1988, Compro Technology Inc, based in Taipei, Taiwan, is a leading manufacture of PC-TV, digital audio/video, and IP security products for the IT and consumer markets. Through innovative, reliable products and services; motivated and talented staff; its responsible approach to the business; and collaboration with business partners and customers, Compro Technology is pleased to introduce an exciting new digital lifestyle to make the world a better and safer place.
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 has unlocked frame rate on PC
- Kojima Productions' opening title sequence is weird, but awesome
- When 'Supergirl' flies to Blu-ray, you can win Season One on us!
- Lost 'Star Trek: Original Series' 35mm footage located, Blu-ray coming
- Xbox One 500GB price cut to $249 ahead of Xbox One S launch
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Ghostbusters (2016) Cinema Movie Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio