Compro Technology launches the NEW VideoMate Network Media Centre HD Player into the Australia market
Taipei, Taiwan, Aug. 2009 - Compro Technology, a leading manufacturer of PC-TV and digital audio/video products, is proud to announce the release of its latest consumer electronic product into the Australian market, the VideoMate Network Media Centre. Within its sleek design the VideoMate Network Media Centre T1000W houses an innovative operating system and a powerful processor. Its more than capable of showing 1080P FullHD movies with the sharpest clarity, decoding and recording of MPEG-2 or H.264 digital TV streams where available. The clutter-free wireless network facilitates cable-free Internet connection to the world and provides effortless sharing capabilities within your home network.
The VideoMate Network Media Centre offers the perfect blend of advanced computing power and an intuitive graphical user interface. It can act as a home media server, which stores movies, music, photos, and other files on a central hub-like hard drive. The vibrant DVB-T HDTV programs, moving audio, FullHD file playback are just one press away on the ergonomically designed remote control; you can enjoy all of the above from the comfort of your couch.
The VideoMate Network Media Centre T1000W offers a pure digital HDMI video/audio transfer for your huge LCD/plasma TV and HDTV content. In terms of storage, it has an advanced storage solution in the form of a Serial ATA interface. The unit operates in silence with zero fans inside and the major components are kept cool with its innovative convection air flow system. The flexible LAN and Wireless Network capabilities can be used for file sharing and the transfer of files across different machines, and acts as a home media server. The built in BitTorrent client can help you finish off the last bit of the long file, and has a fantastic feature that enables you to watch videos from a preset website directly onto a TV set.
By combining the vast array of features and innovative product design, the Compro VideoMate Network Media Centre T1000W, won the prestige "GOOD DESIGN PRODUCT" award of 2009 from Taiwan Economic Affairs Industrial Development Bureau and Taiwan Design Centre. Compro VideoMate Network Media Centre is the result of Compro's continuous effort in fulfilling our Mission - "To create digital multimedia products that enrich your lives".
The Network Media Centre combines all your current media devices, including a digital media player, DVBT set-top-box, and digital personal video recorder into a single easy-to-use entertainment solution. The best part about the Network Media Centre T1000W is that it is now available in Australia from Anyware Computer Accessories. So don't delay, and join the home entertainment revolution today!
Founded in 1988, Compro Technology Inc, based in Taipei, Taiwan, is a leading manufacture of PC-TV, digital audio/video, and IP security products for the IT and consumer markets. Through innovative, reliable products and services; motivated and talented staff; its responsible approach to the business; and collaboration with business partners and customers, Compro Technology is pleased to introduce an exciting new digital lifestyle to make the world a better and safer place.
Latest News Posts
- Facebook debuts 'Instant Games' app worldwide
- Knack 2 place further emphasis on 2 player co-op
- Rocket League gets a new map and a DLC car
- Battlefield 1 dev said shovel digging might come back
- South Korea is getting an online version of Titanfall
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset