Patriot's New Viper II memory kits bundled with Futuremark Software
Futuremark Software added as Bonus to DDR II High End Gaming!
Fremont, California, USA, August 5, 2009 - Patriot Memory®, a global pioneer in high-performance memory, NAND flash and computer technology, today announced the release of the Viper II DDR2 memory kits with Futuremark's 3DMark Vantage software.
Patriot Memory and Futuremark have teamed up once again to offer PC enthusiasts and overclockers the tools necessary to build the ultimate performance system. Futuremark's 3DMark Vantage, the world's #1 benchmarking software, offers consumers the chance to see how their system performs and stacks up against worldwide contention.
"Even with the emergence of DDR3, DDR2 technology is far from becoming obsolete, says Les Henry, Patriot's Director of Engineering. "Incorporating our Viper II heat shield technology into our high-end gaming for DDR2 gives the consumer a choice. And by combining our products with Futuremark's state of the art software it becomes a real win-win for the consumer."
For more information about Patriot's Viper II Futuremark Bundles and other memory module and flash memory solutions, please contact your Patriot Sales Representative or visit http://www.patriotmemory.com.
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets high performance, enthusiast memory modules, flash products, and computing technologies. Patriot products have become world renown for their extreme performance, reliability and innovation. Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
Latest News Posts
- Avengers: Infinity War will be one movie, instead of a two-parter
- Samsung's Q2 2016 profits are the largest in over two years
- New details emerge on Samsung Galaxy Note 7, new Gear VR headset
- Quake is being remade in Unreal Engine 4, and it could be awesome
- Xiaomi is rumored to announce a VR headset on August 1
- Switchmate Bluetooth Smart Light Switch Review
- Can't use Google maps
- Main GA Z97X UD5H BK cannot boot with VGA R9 280X
- Z170 Deluxe Help Setup with RAID10 + SSD for OS
- C2750D4i no POST turns off after couple of seconds
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio