Patriot's New Viper II memory kits bundled with Futuremark Software
Futuremark Software added as Bonus to DDR II High End Gaming!
Fremont, California, USA, August 5, 2009 - Patriot Memory®, a global pioneer in high-performance memory, NAND flash and computer technology, today announced the release of the Viper II DDR2 memory kits with Futuremark's 3DMark Vantage software.
Patriot Memory and Futuremark have teamed up once again to offer PC enthusiasts and overclockers the tools necessary to build the ultimate performance system. Futuremark's 3DMark Vantage, the world's #1 benchmarking software, offers consumers the chance to see how their system performs and stacks up against worldwide contention.
"Even with the emergence of DDR3, DDR2 technology is far from becoming obsolete, says Les Henry, Patriot's Director of Engineering. "Incorporating our Viper II heat shield technology into our high-end gaming for DDR2 gives the consumer a choice. And by combining our products with Futuremark's state of the art software it becomes a real win-win for the consumer."
For more information about Patriot's Viper II Futuremark Bundles and other memory module and flash memory solutions, please contact your Patriot Sales Representative or visit http://www.patriotmemory.com.
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets high performance, enthusiast memory modules, flash products, and computing technologies. Patriot products have become world renown for their extreme performance, reliability and innovation. Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
Latest News Posts
- New leak confirms Samsung's Galaxy Note 8 design
- SAPPHIRE announces 'Mining Edition' Radeon RX cards
- Huawei Honor 9 is now available in Europe
- Vivo first with fingerprint sensor under mobile display
- AMD Vega-based Radeon Pro WX 9100 spotted with 16GB HBM2
- BIOSTAR X370GTN Gaming Motherboard Review
- Intel Optane in RAID 0 - World's Fastest System Disk
- GIGABYTE Z270X-Designare Motherboard Review
- Intel SSD 5 545s 512GB SATA III SSD Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller