Patriot's New Viper II memory kits bundled with Futuremark Software
Futuremark Software added as Bonus to DDR II High End Gaming!
Fremont, California, USA, August 5, 2009 - Patriot Memory®, a global pioneer in high-performance memory, NAND flash and computer technology, today announced the release of the Viper II DDR2 memory kits with Futuremark's 3DMark Vantage software.
Patriot Memory and Futuremark have teamed up once again to offer PC enthusiasts and overclockers the tools necessary to build the ultimate performance system. Futuremark's 3DMark Vantage, the world's #1 benchmarking software, offers consumers the chance to see how their system performs and stacks up against worldwide contention.
"Even with the emergence of DDR3, DDR2 technology is far from becoming obsolete, says Les Henry, Patriot's Director of Engineering. "Incorporating our Viper II heat shield technology into our high-end gaming for DDR2 gives the consumer a choice. And by combining our products with Futuremark's state of the art software it becomes a real win-win for the consumer."
For more information about Patriot's Viper II Futuremark Bundles and other memory module and flash memory solutions, please contact your Patriot Sales Representative or visit http://www.patriotmemory.com.
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets high performance, enthusiast memory modules, flash products, and computing technologies. Patriot products have become world renown for their extreme performance, reliability and innovation. Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
Latest News Posts
- Intel teases next-gen Optane tech, requires Kaby Lake
- HyperX ships more than 2 million headsets in three years
- The latest, and nearly final shots of the Galaxy S8
- Android 8.0 Oreo teased, should be unveiled soon
- Samsung to unveil four new VR/AR projects at MWC 2017
- H97M Pro4 - Intel Smart Connect Technology is running in Win10 but not in Win7
- (GA X99 Designare) Anyone using a Beta BIOS?
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood
- New Final Fantasy XV content including 'booster pack+' release and NieR: Automata collaboration now available
- BC1 wins IF design award
- Battle trailer introduces NieR: Automata main weapon types