ECS A790GXM-A Black Series Motherboard Born as the New Killer with Support of 140W Processors and Built-in Side Port Memory
Taipei, Taiwan, August 06, 2008 - Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS), the world's leading motherboard, barebones system, and notebook manufacturer, is pleased to deliver innovations to high-performance PC systems with the release of the A790GXM-A motherboard. Presenting a highly-scalable Socket AM2+ supporting AMD Phenomx4, Phenomx3, Athlon x2, Athlon 64 and Sempron CPUs as well as AMD's new AM2+ Energy Efficient microprocessors, massive 16 GB dual-channel DDR2 1066 memory support, integrated ATI Radeon® HD 3300 graphics engine, ATI Hybrid Graphics technology and ATI CrossFireX support, and 8-channel HD audio and expansive connectivity, the A790GXM-A motherboard is an ideal platform to run the graphics-driven applications to deliver the ultimate computing experience.
ECS A790GXM-A is based on AMD 790GX and SB750 chipsets, supporting AMD's latest socket AM2+ processors. The A790GXM-A motherboard is equipped with solid capacitors and 5 phase power design which is capable to support 140W processors and will provide better durability, stability, and lower working temperature. As a member of ECS Black Series motherboards, the A790GXM-A motherboard features the exclusive ECS M.I.B. (Motherboard Intelligent BIOS) overclocking utility for performance users to get extra benefit. The utility integrates all the overclocking options into a single page providing the most convenient way to adjust the clock/ voltage settings of CPU and memory.
Leveraging the power of the integrated ATI Radeon® HD 3300 graphics engine, ECS A790GXM-A delivers not only the supreme graphics performance but also the ultimate quality of image clarity and colors. The most important of all, the A790GXM-A motherboard supports Side Port memory delivering extra performance increase up to 10%-15%. With the innovative design providing exceptional acceleration for the graphics engine, unprecedented graphics performance without any add-on graphics card is now possible and available.
In addition, ECS A790GXM-A supports ATI Hybrid Graphics Technology as well as ATI CrossfireX Technology supplying a highly scalable graphics solution for users. When an add-on graphics card is installed, ATI Hybrid Graphics Technology brings additional performance increase up to 1.75X by enabling the power of both integrated graphics core and the add-on graphics card simultaneously. For users requiring ultimate graphics performance, ATI CrossfireX Technology can provide unbelievable graphics performance via the support for up to 4 GPUs.
ECS A790GXM-A is perfect for extreme gamers and enthusiasts looking for unparalleled stunning 3D graphics performance. The A790GXM-A motherboard is scheduled to be available on channel market in August. For more information on the exciting new A790GXM-A motherboard, contact your local ECS sales agent today.
The Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) has been a pioneer in designing and manufacturing computer motherboards since 1987. It was the first motherboard maker in Taiwan to be listed on the Taiwan Stock Exchange in 1994. Today, the motherboard maker also designs and manufactures notebook computers for distributors worldwide. Headquartered in Taiwan with operations in North America, Europe and the Pacific Rim, ECS also has ISO 9001, ISO 2000 and ISO 14001 certified manufacturing facilities in China with over 3-million unit monthly capacity. For more information, please visit ECS at http://www.ecs.com.tw.
Latest News Posts
- Four-part Mass Effect book series links original trilogy to Adromeda
- Sonic the Hedgehog's new 2017 game to have 'huge emphasis on quality'
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- our team liked our first Artomatic most
- having 2005 regarding wasted a month on the top of statute Dome
- it does not take container predominantly conceived acceptable for pot
- 1982 turns into this first movies side throughout the sender
- what the heck is get break up of this thing to do
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines