Launch of " Silent / TC / PWM " Case Fan
Superior Silent Case Fan Series for Silent Enthusiasts
HONG KONG, 8 August, 2008-Thermal Solutions specialist GELID Solutions announces the launch of their superior Silent case fan series Silent / TC / PWM in 3 different sizes (80mm, 92mm and 120mm).
The Silent series is designed for silent enthusiasts. GELID Silent case fans provide additional airflow without increasing noise levels and at affordable prices. Precisely balanced fan blades and long life Hydro Dynamic bearing guarantee ultra low noise. To add to the silence fan mounts replace traditional screws and are made of high quality, temperature resistant, extra long lasting rubber and stop vibrations from the fan motor from travelling into your PC case.
For discerning Silent enthusiasts the Silent TC fans provide additional airflow by changing the fan speed according to your actual temperature needs, giving you no more noise than absolutely necessary and maximum cooling when needed. A superior IC embedded in the fan's PCB allows smart variable fan speeds.
Designed for advanced users the Silent PWM fans provide additional airflow by using Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) to automatically adjust fan speed according to the CPU temperature. An intelligent IC had been integrated into the fan's PCB to exploit your mainboard's BIOS software. This technology is more efficient and convenient than using an external fan controller to adjust the voltage.
"We have been able to make significant improvements in the way which the fan speed is controlled for both the PWM and Temperature Control versions" said VC TRAN co-founder and Marketing Director of GELID Solutions Ltd.
All fans are RoHS and WEEE conform and carry a 5 year warranty.
If you are interested in reviewing these products please send your request by using our online form - http://www.gelidsolutions.com/contact-us/.
For further product information please visit http://www.gelidsolutions.com
About GELID Solutions Ltd
GELID Solutions Ltd. is a Hong Kong based company with Swiss Management. GELID designs and manufactures thermal solutions, CPU coolers, fans, and other computer hardware for gamers and silent enthusiasts.
Latest News Posts
- South Korea is getting an online version of Titanfall
- Artificial intelligence creates a (bad) Christmas song
- MacBook Pro GPU issues caused by software, not AMD
- HP's new supercomputer is 8000x faster than your PC
- AMD's Zen-capable X370 boards preview on December 13
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset