Launch of " Silent / TC / PWM " Case Fan
Superior Silent Case Fan Series for Silent Enthusiasts
HONG KONG, 8 August, 2008-Thermal Solutions specialist GELID Solutions announces the launch of their superior Silent case fan series Silent / TC / PWM in 3 different sizes (80mm, 92mm and 120mm).
The Silent series is designed for silent enthusiasts. GELID Silent case fans provide additional airflow without increasing noise levels and at affordable prices. Precisely balanced fan blades and long life Hydro Dynamic bearing guarantee ultra low noise. To add to the silence fan mounts replace traditional screws and are made of high quality, temperature resistant, extra long lasting rubber and stop vibrations from the fan motor from travelling into your PC case.
For discerning Silent enthusiasts the Silent TC fans provide additional airflow by changing the fan speed according to your actual temperature needs, giving you no more noise than absolutely necessary and maximum cooling when needed. A superior IC embedded in the fan's PCB allows smart variable fan speeds.
Designed for advanced users the Silent PWM fans provide additional airflow by using Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) to automatically adjust fan speed according to the CPU temperature. An intelligent IC had been integrated into the fan's PCB to exploit your mainboard's BIOS software. This technology is more efficient and convenient than using an external fan controller to adjust the voltage.
"We have been able to make significant improvements in the way which the fan speed is controlled for both the PWM and Temperature Control versions" said VC TRAN co-founder and Marketing Director of GELID Solutions Ltd.
All fans are RoHS and WEEE conform and carry a 5 year warranty.
If you are interested in reviewing these products please send your request by using our online form - http://www.gelidsolutions.com/contact-us/.
For further product information please visit http://www.gelidsolutions.com
About GELID Solutions Ltd
GELID Solutions Ltd. is a Hong Kong based company with Swiss Management. GELID designs and manufactures thermal solutions, CPU coolers, fans, and other computer hardware for gamers and silent enthusiasts.
Latest News Posts
- iPhone 8 prices to allegedly start from $1,100 to $1,200
- Corsair majority stake bought for $525 million
- Google Daydream to have 11 devices by the end of 2017
- Nokia's flagship will be announced on August 16th
- Nintendo hits $1.37 billion in net sales in Q1 earnings
- Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD Review
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers
- Mafia III: Sign of the Times DLC now available