Launch of " Silent / TC / PWM " Case Fan
Superior Silent Case Fan Series for Silent Enthusiasts
HONG KONG, 8 August, 2008-Thermal Solutions specialist GELID Solutions announces the launch of their superior Silent case fan series Silent / TC / PWM in 3 different sizes (80mm, 92mm and 120mm).
The Silent series is designed for silent enthusiasts. GELID Silent case fans provide additional airflow without increasing noise levels and at affordable prices. Precisely balanced fan blades and long life Hydro Dynamic bearing guarantee ultra low noise. To add to the silence fan mounts replace traditional screws and are made of high quality, temperature resistant, extra long lasting rubber and stop vibrations from the fan motor from travelling into your PC case.
For discerning Silent enthusiasts the Silent TC fans provide additional airflow by changing the fan speed according to your actual temperature needs, giving you no more noise than absolutely necessary and maximum cooling when needed. A superior IC embedded in the fan's PCB allows smart variable fan speeds.
Designed for advanced users the Silent PWM fans provide additional airflow by using Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) to automatically adjust fan speed according to the CPU temperature. An intelligent IC had been integrated into the fan's PCB to exploit your mainboard's BIOS software. This technology is more efficient and convenient than using an external fan controller to adjust the voltage.
"We have been able to make significant improvements in the way which the fan speed is controlled for both the PWM and Temperature Control versions" said VC TRAN co-founder and Marketing Director of GELID Solutions Ltd.
All fans are RoHS and WEEE conform and carry a 5 year warranty.
If you are interested in reviewing these products please send your request by using our online form - http://www.gelidsolutions.com/contact-us/.
For further product information please visit http://www.gelidsolutions.com
About GELID Solutions Ltd
GELID Solutions Ltd. is a Hong Kong based company with Swiss Management. GELID designs and manufactures thermal solutions, CPU coolers, fans, and other computer hardware for gamers and silent enthusiasts.
Latest News Posts
- HTC's new One X10 teased, a new budget 5.5-inch phone
- Nintendo Switch may use 4GB LPDDR4 1600MHz RAM
- 'Never Go Back' with our 'Jack Reacher' Blu-ray giveaway
- Horizon Zero Dawn: solid 30FPS on the PS4 Pro
- AMD Ryzen explained: motherboards, CPUs, and more
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league