Launch of " Silent / TC / PWM " Case Fan
Superior Silent Case Fan Series for Silent Enthusiasts
HONG KONG, 8 August, 2008-Thermal Solutions specialist GELID Solutions announces the launch of their superior Silent case fan series Silent / TC / PWM in 3 different sizes (80mm, 92mm and 120mm).
The Silent series is designed for silent enthusiasts. GELID Silent case fans provide additional airflow without increasing noise levels and at affordable prices. Precisely balanced fan blades and long life Hydro Dynamic bearing guarantee ultra low noise. To add to the silence fan mounts replace traditional screws and are made of high quality, temperature resistant, extra long lasting rubber and stop vibrations from the fan motor from travelling into your PC case.
For discerning Silent enthusiasts the Silent TC fans provide additional airflow by changing the fan speed according to your actual temperature needs, giving you no more noise than absolutely necessary and maximum cooling when needed. A superior IC embedded in the fan's PCB allows smart variable fan speeds.
Designed for advanced users the Silent PWM fans provide additional airflow by using Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) to automatically adjust fan speed according to the CPU temperature. An intelligent IC had been integrated into the fan's PCB to exploit your mainboard's BIOS software. This technology is more efficient and convenient than using an external fan controller to adjust the voltage.
"We have been able to make significant improvements in the way which the fan speed is controlled for both the PWM and Temperature Control versions" said VC TRAN co-founder and Marketing Director of GELID Solutions Ltd.
All fans are RoHS and WEEE conform and carry a 5 year warranty.
If you are interested in reviewing these products please send your request by using our online form - http://www.gelidsolutions.com/contact-us/.
For further product information please visit http://www.gelidsolutions.com
About GELID Solutions Ltd
GELID Solutions Ltd. is a Hong Kong based company with Swiss Management. GELID designs and manufactures thermal solutions, CPU coolers, fans, and other computer hardware for gamers and silent enthusiasts.
Latest News Posts
- USB-C connector updated with Intel's Thunderbolt 3 transfer protocol
- Crimson Edition hotfix driver released, fixes fan and game issues
- Just Cause 3 experiencing performance issues on the PS4
- 'Star Wars: Rebels' renewed for third season
- Formula E planning driverless championship for 2016
- Foscam FI9821P 720p HD Wireless IP Camera Review
- [ASROCK A75 PRO4] What should my next step be?
- Gigsbyte motherboard supprt problem
- be quiet! Dark Rock TF Top Flow CPU Cooler Review
- Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Problems With USB3
- AMD Promotes Renowned Graphics Architect Michael Mantor to Corporate Fellow
- IEM San Jose doubles viewership, raises US$38k for charity and crowns new champions
- Students pitch ideas to gaming guru
- Announcing The Live TwitchTV Launch Of Stellar Stars On Steam Greenlight and IndieGoGo This December 1st
- Black Friday - The action game! 45 seconds of fun, fast paced colourful satire. 'Beat The Crowd'