Launch of " Silent / TC / PWM " Case Fan
Superior Silent Case Fan Series for Silent Enthusiasts
HONG KONG, 8 August, 2008-Thermal Solutions specialist GELID Solutions announces the launch of their superior Silent case fan series Silent / TC / PWM in 3 different sizes (80mm, 92mm and 120mm).
The Silent series is designed for silent enthusiasts. GELID Silent case fans provide additional airflow without increasing noise levels and at affordable prices. Precisely balanced fan blades and long life Hydro Dynamic bearing guarantee ultra low noise. To add to the silence fan mounts replace traditional screws and are made of high quality, temperature resistant, extra long lasting rubber and stop vibrations from the fan motor from travelling into your PC case.
For discerning Silent enthusiasts the Silent TC fans provide additional airflow by changing the fan speed according to your actual temperature needs, giving you no more noise than absolutely necessary and maximum cooling when needed. A superior IC embedded in the fan's PCB allows smart variable fan speeds.
Designed for advanced users the Silent PWM fans provide additional airflow by using Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) to automatically adjust fan speed according to the CPU temperature. An intelligent IC had been integrated into the fan's PCB to exploit your mainboard's BIOS software. This technology is more efficient and convenient than using an external fan controller to adjust the voltage.
"We have been able to make significant improvements in the way which the fan speed is controlled for both the PWM and Temperature Control versions" said VC TRAN co-founder and Marketing Director of GELID Solutions Ltd.
All fans are RoHS and WEEE conform and carry a 5 year warranty.
If you are interested in reviewing these products please send your request by using our online form - http://www.gelidsolutions.com/contact-us/.
For further product information please visit http://www.gelidsolutions.com
About GELID Solutions Ltd
GELID Solutions Ltd. is a Hong Kong based company with Swiss Management. GELID designs and manufactures thermal solutions, CPU coolers, fans, and other computer hardware for gamers and silent enthusiasts.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm's next-gen Snapdragon 845 teased
- Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 lets you land on the moon
- Intel Core i9-7960X benchmarks: 16C/32T 'Skylake-X' CPU
- Intel's new Core i7-8700K CPU detailed, 6C/12T @ 4.3GHz?
- GTA parent company's indie segment is making AAA games
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4