Samson Now Shipping Go Mic Globally
Go Mic is a high-quality USB microphone that captures audio for all kinds of software and online applications, all in an innovative fold up design.
Hauppauge, NY - August 4, 2009 - Samson Technologies, an industry leading audio technology manufacturer, is thrilled to announce shipping for the Samson Go Mic. Go Mic is a USB condenser microphone designed to record professional quality while providing maximum portability. Its unique design provides the user with a built-in spring-loaded laptop mount or tabletop stand in one 2.5-inch by 1.5-inch package. The microphone is supported by a multidirectional hinge; ensuring consumers record only the intended audio and can easily tuck the microphone away when not in use.
"The Go Mic provides general consumers, prosumers and professionals alike with an ingeniously designed handy solution that fits in the palm of your hand," says Mark Wilder, Director of Marketing for Samson Technologies. "It provides incredible value and ensures users at home and on the go have the gear they need to clearly record or communicate."
Go Mic is perfect for all forms of recording. On the road, in the classroom, in a house of worship or any office setting, Go Mic will provide professionals and consumers alike with a convenient recording option. Additionally, Go Mic is ideal for software applications such as Skype, iChat, webcasting, podcasting, Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) and voice recognition software.
Complete features are below:
Professional USB condenser microphone
Plug and Play Mac and PC compatible, no drivers required
Custom compact design that clips to a laptop or sits on a desk
Perfect for recording music, podcasting and field recording
Ideal for voice recognition software, iChat, VoIP and web casting
Transducer Type: condenser, pressure gradient with USB digital output
Frequency Response: 20Hz - 18kHz
Polar Pattern: Switchable cardioid or omni
Sample Rate: 44.1kHz/16-bit
Available in Black or White
Included protective carrying case and USB cable
To request additional information and/or product images, please contact PR Representative Greg Mondshein at (305) 576-1171 x22 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about Samson Technologies, please visit http://www.samsontech.com.
About Samson Technologies
Samson Technologies designs, manufactures and distributes high-performance audio, wireless and music accessory products in the United States and 106 countries abroad. Samson is well-known as a leading audio technology company with a long history of successful products in the professional audio segments as well as the mainstream consumer markets. Additionally, Samson is also the exclusive worldwide distributor of Hartke products and the exclusive U.S. distributor of Zoom recording and signal processing electronics. Founded in 1982, Samson Technologies is a privately held company based in Hauppauge, NY. For more information, please visit http://www.samsontech.com.
Latest News Posts
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Oculus walks back restrictive DRM, pledges to not use hardware checks
- No Man's Sky is 'even bigger than you can imagine,' says dev
- Mulching is every time a good idea of tomato patio water storage ; bu
- as typically
- Bray assumed the lyrics we've been looking to check on ever since Jul
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- Mazda have eschewed amalgam but also cigarette lighter in powertrains
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines