Kingston to Debut 2133MHz DDR3 Dual-Channel 1.65-Volt Memory
Fountain Valley, CA - August 4, 2009 -- Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced it is preparing production quantities of HyperX® DDR3 dual-channel 1.65-volt memory kits, and has successfully achieved 2133MHz speed at CL8 latencies. In September, Kingston® will ship a complete line of HyperX DDR3 dual-channel 1.65-volt performance memory kits from 1333- to 2133MHz, so enthusiasts and do-it-yourself system builders can choose from a full set of offerings of the latest technology for their rigs.
Kingston memory is backed by a lifetime warranty and free, 24/7 technical support. For more detailed information visit http://www.kingston.com.
About Kingston Technology Company, Inc.
Kingston Technology Company, Inc. is the world's largest independent manufacturer of memory products. Kingston designs, manufactures and distributes memory products for desktops, laptops, servers, printers, and Flash memory products for PDAs, mobile phones, digital cameras, and MP3 players. Through its global network of subsidiaries and affiliates, Kingston has manufacturing facilities in California, Malaysia, Taiwan, China and sales representatives in the United States, Europe, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine, Australia, New Zealand, India, Taiwan, China, and Latin America. For more information, please call 800-337-8410 or visit http://www.kingston.com.
Latest News Posts
- Apparently, you can even use Wi-Fi on Mt. Fuji now
- ING Netherlands introduces voice-based mobile payments
- Nintendo's Wii U finally tops 10 million units sold
- 'Spectre' fan mashup returns Pierce Brosnan as Bond
- NTSB explains what SpaceShipTwo pilot endured during horrific incident
- Cannot install win 10
- ASRock Z87 Extreme4 Debug Code 05
- Using mSATA
- Sentey SS6-2440 Slim Series Micro-ATX Tower Chassis Review
- How to repair pst files
- ECS mini PC is ready for Windows 10! Core and X2 - The world's first mini PCs to support Cortana
- G.SKILL Conquers 4000MHz Speed Barrier and Releases New Trident Z and Ripjaws V Series DDR4 Memory
- Mionix Unveils the CASTOR Gaming Mouse
- Thermaltake Sponsors PDXLAN 26 and Quakecon 2015
- Addonics Announces Rack-Mount SATA to USB 3.1 Converter