Kingston to Debut 2133MHz DDR3 Dual-Channel 1.65-Volt Memory
Fountain Valley, CA - August 4, 2009 -- Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced it is preparing production quantities of HyperX® DDR3 dual-channel 1.65-volt memory kits, and has successfully achieved 2133MHz speed at CL8 latencies. In September, Kingston® will ship a complete line of HyperX DDR3 dual-channel 1.65-volt performance memory kits from 1333- to 2133MHz, so enthusiasts and do-it-yourself system builders can choose from a full set of offerings of the latest technology for their rigs.
Kingston memory is backed by a lifetime warranty and free, 24/7 technical support. For more detailed information visit http://www.kingston.com.
About Kingston Technology Company, Inc.
Kingston Technology Company, Inc. is the world's largest independent manufacturer of memory products. Kingston designs, manufactures and distributes memory products for desktops, laptops, servers, printers, and Flash memory products for PDAs, mobile phones, digital cameras, and MP3 players. Through its global network of subsidiaries and affiliates, Kingston has manufacturing facilities in California, Malaysia, Taiwan, China and sales representatives in the United States, Europe, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine, Australia, New Zealand, India, Taiwan, China, and Latin America. For more information, please call 800-337-8410 or visit http://www.kingston.com.
Latest News Posts
- Restricted 'Ted 2' red band trailer brings the laughs
- AOL CEO: AOL-Yahoo merger just a 'dead notion' at this point
- Drones will be used by London police to monitor airports
- Apple Pay will begin supporting Discover credit cards this fall
- ESPN Radio host says he would quit if asked to cover eSports
- ASUS RS520-E8-RS8 Barebones Server Review
- Bios f7 z97-ud5h-bk
- Spam report
- Gigabyte EP45-DS3P + Xeon 5450 overclock help please
- Kingston HyperX Savage 240GB SATA III SSD Review
- Eurocom Launches 13.3-inch M4 Ultraportable
- Cryorig Announces the H5 Ultimate CPU Cooler
- PNY Announces the HP x755w USB 3.0 Flash Drive
- GeIL Announces Super Luce DDR4 Enthusiast Memory Series
- X2 Introduces the ISOLATIC Chassis