Introducing Tiger 1200W Modular Power Supply for Graphics Cards
Düsseldorf Germany, August 1, 2009-Topower (www.Topower.com), a leading manufacturer of gaming and mainstream power supply systems, for desktop workstations, servers and Laptops, introduced today, and are proud to announce the Topower Tiger 1200 Watt Quad graphics card power supply.
This Topower 1200 Watt power supply is unique and robust. "It was designed to handle Nvidia's 295 GTX in Quad config and AMD's most powerful graphics cards", Rick Lee, Product Manager for Topower.
Patented ATX 20+4 slide-in socket for motherboards supporting Intel and AMD multi-processors.
Patented +12V Single and Multiple Rail Switch
Easily convert extra SATA connectors to 4pin molex connectors.
12 Serial ATA power lead for SATA devices
Patented EMI filter added to enhance video performance by stabilizing the output current to video cards.
6+2 PCI-Express pin design providing 300W power per rail.
"The beauty of this power supply is that it's performs way beyond that specified standard and has a rating that out powers most power supplies in its class", Mario Gastelum, Product Marketing. "We designed and utilized REMI technology to effectively maximize the electrical output to effectively harness the complete power of 1200 Watts. In addition, we developed PNT (Plug-N-Twist) Technology to deliver an easy to manage cable system that won't clutter your PC's interior.
The special REMI cable coating is specially designed to keep EMI interference from other hardware components, something that few power supply vendors and manufacturers do not supply.
- Patented 20+4 Cable Design.
- Environmentally Friendly at Over 80% Efficiency.
- Hi Speed Mode to combine all Six +12 Rails to one for ultimate stability. Perfect for high end system demands.
- Thermal Control Cooling Fan.
- REMI Technology for EMI Reduction.
- Extra Ground Wire to Further Reduce Static Noise.
- Advanced Auto Thermal Fan Design and Heat Dissipation Architecture for Maximized Cooling and Noise Reduction.
- Low ripple and noise.
- 100% Hi-Pot Tested.
- Titanium coating mirror case.
The Topower 1200Watt Power supply is available for immediate delivery, at Topower, Fry's and Newegg, NCIX and other select etailers & retail partners world wide.
For customized OEM solutions or Review samples request please contact: Rick Lee firstname.lastname@example.org
Topower Computer Industrial Co., Ltd. was founded by Mr. Kent Chou, the President and CEO of Topower Group in 1986 in Taipei , Taiwan . Following Mr. Kent Chou's vision, Topower's boards of directors were formed by the most qualified professionals in the computer hardware industry. The main business was started as a manufacturer to produce the switching mode power supply.
Over the years, Topower has expanded its operations outside the Pacific Rim to Europe, Canada, and the United States to support the company's international sales growth. Topower Computer U.S.A. Inc., Los Angeles, CA branch was established in 1989 to provide immediate support and services the PC market in the U.S.
Topower Products are dedicated to bringing you the latest technology in power supplies and hardware as it becomes available and to offer a variety of solutions to combat the growing concern of energy efficiency and system stability.
At Topower we continually strive for success and quality products. To improve and develop a wide range of computer products, we have invested heavily in our quality manufacturing process and Research & Development.
Our objective is to provide top quality products for national distributors as well as for ODM and OEM clients. Our focus is to build on the current success of Topower brand so that our brand is recognized world wide as a provider of top quality computing solutions. We will continue to work to maintain the satisfaction of our customers and share the knowledge of our experts - Topower "Dare to be different".
Latest News Posts
- The Last of Us 2 announced
- Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite announced, coming in 2017
- New Uncharted: The Lost Legacy announced
- Google's Daydream now available in two additional colors
- Death Stranding's engine optimized for 4K on PS4 Pro
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset