OCZ Technology Announces the Immediate Availability of the Z-Series Gold Power Supply Series, Featuring 80-Plus Gold Certifications
San Jose, Calif.-July 30, 2009-OCZ Technology Group, a worldwide leader in innovative, ultra-high performance and high reliability memory and PC components, today announced the immediate availability of the Z-Series power supplies, the latest high-end enthusiast offering excelling in both performance and ultimate efficiency. Featuring industry-leading 80+ Gold Certifications, the Z850 and Z1000 PSUs offer the highest efficiency on the market combined with a power output to meet exceptional system demands. The Z-Series is the ideal solution for today's high-end gaming systems and professional workstations, and are now shipping to OCZ's widespread resellers.
"The Z-Series is the culmination of close to two years of development time within our Power Management division" commented Ryan Edwards, Director of Product Management at the OCZ Technology Group. OCZ power supplies now stand at the very forefront of efficiency and performance, offering end-users the ultimate solution for their future-proof builds. The Z-Series offers maximum-performance without compromise, cutting-edge power conversion efficiency, a single +12V rail to support overclocking efforts, optimal thermal management, a standard ATX footprint, extremely low audible fan noise, and modular or non-modular configurations."
The Z-Series power supplies are immediately available in 850W and 1000W configurations to meet the system needs for high-end gamers, professionals, and enthusiasts. The industry-leading Gold Certified Z1000 (1KW) and Z850 (850W) PSUs deliver over 90% efficiency at typical load, making them an excellent contender for high-end PCs and workstations that require maximum wattage and efficiency. Both the 1000W and 850W are available in modular and hard-wired configurations, offering choice and variety for case-modders, enthusiasts, and overclockers.
Featuring exceptionally clean DC output, a sophisticated architecture, and a complete array of connectors for your PC needs, Z-Series PSUs can power an impressive cross-section of high end components while contributing to energy savings. The Z-Series offers the most efficient design in its class, and comes backed by an industry-leading 5-Year warranty commitment and technical support for ultimate peace of mind. The Z-series is available at Newegg.com retailing for $299.99 (Z1000M), $289.99 (Z1000), $239.99 (Z850M), and $219.99 (Z850).
For more information about OCZ 80 Plus Certified PSUs, please visit 80plus.org
About OCZ Technology
OCZ Technology Group, a member of JEDEC, designs, develops and manufactures ground-breaking, high performance memory and computer components that set industry standards. OCZ products are the first choice for users needing high-reliability, ultra-high performance solutions. In 2007, PC Power & Cooling and Hypersonic PC were brought into the OCZ Technology Group, forming a well-rounded, highly innovative organization that places the company at the forefront of high-end computing. All of OCZ Technology Group's products are available through its worldwide network of distributors, online resellers and retail stores. For more information visit our website at http://www.ocztechnology.com
Latest News Posts
- Rumor: Sony unlocks PS4's seventh core to boost performance
- Ubisoft promises Rainbow Six: Siege will be fixed before it launches
- LG is investing billions of dollars into OLED production
- Sony is working on a Remote Play app for Windows and OS X
- Acer Predator gaming notebooks feature i7-6700HQ, 980M, 4K, G-SYNC
- Sharp GX-BT7 2.1-Channel Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Review
- D-Link DCS-2630L 1080p Ultra-Wide View IP Wi-Fi Camera Review
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 240L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Lexar JumpDrive M20i 32GB OTG iOS Flash Drive Review
- Gibabyte GA-Z170X- Gaming 7 Supported RAM (2 x16Gb or 4 x 8GB) ?
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis
- Eurocom offers $500 USD off Black Friday & Cyber Monday deal for EUROCOM Sky X9 Desktop Laptop with Intel Skylake desktop class CPUs and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Desktop GPU and 64 GB DDR4 memory
- MSI @ DREAMHACK WINTER 2015
- ADATA Releases the Lightning Card Reader