Scosche Announces Availability of IDR350M - The First 3rd Party Earphones with a Fully Functioning Remote and Mic
IDR350M Earphones Ship with Six Interchangeable Color Caps
Oxnard, CA - July 30, 2009 - Scosche Industries, an award-winning innovator of mobile electronics and iPod accessories, today announced availability of the new "Works With iPhone" and "Made for iPod" certified IDR350M (Increased Dynamic Range) noise isolating earphones for the iPhone 3GS, iPod shuffle (Gen 3), iPod touch (Gen 2), iPod nano (Gen 4) and iPod classic 120GB.
The IDR350Ms feature Scosche's integrated tapLINE control technology that allows users to play/pause, adjust volume, skip tracks, navigate playlists, record voice memos, activate the voice control feature, and answer/end calls without having to take their iPod or iPhone out of their pocket or bag. This functionality is particularly useful for iPod shuffle Gen 3 users given that model's lack of control buttons.
The earphones compatibility with Apple's new Voice Control Technology allows iPhone 3GS users to speak the name of a contact or say a phone number to place a call. IDR350M users can say the name of a song to play a specific track, ask the iPhone what song is playing, or even ask the iPhone to play similar songs with the Scosche earphones.
The IDR350Ms also give users a chance to customize their earphones with six different interchangeable color caps to match their mood or color coordinate with particular outfit.
The Scosche IDR350M earphones are available now on http://www.Scosche.com for $49.99 MSRP, and will go on sale at several other fine retailers around the world in the coming weeks.
Scosche will also begin shipping the IDR350MD in August. These darker models offer the same feature set and great sound as the IDR350M, and will be available at Apple stores across the country.
About Scosche Industries
Scosche Industries, founded in 1980 by Roger and Scotia Alves, is a leading manufacturer of high quality car audio installation accessories and products. Scosche's diverse product line includes mobile electronic accessories, iPod integration, iPod accessories, and universal navigation products. The publisher of the Auto Sound Encyclopedia, Scosche Industries manufactures and markets four distinct lines of product. These brands include Scosche®, REALM®, EFX®, and Accumat® . With a dealer network of over 2,000, numerous O.E.M. products, and 58 patents, Scosche Industries is a proven leader in the automotive aftermarket and home accessory business. For more information visit our website at http://www.scosche.com
Latest News Posts
- AMD Radeon RX Vega loses to GTX 1080 at 1080p
- Halo 6's 'compelling' story will focus on Master Chief
- AMD Radeon RX Vega bundled with Quake Champions
- Nintendo won't be at E3 2017
- AI to replace over 50% of ALL jobs in the next 10 years
- Cutting LED-Strips - LED50RGB-2
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives