Antec Introduces the Micro Fusion Remote 350
Fremont, CA - August 7, 2008 - Antec, Inc., the leading global provider of high-performance components for the gaming, PC Upgrade and Do-It-Yourself markets, has launched the Micro Fusion Remote 350, a compact and efficient enclosure for a home theater PC. The latest addition to the VERIS family (TM) of media components, the Micro Fusion Remote 350 continues the line's legacy of stylish, quiet and cool operation.
One of the most common complaints of home theater enthusiasts is that PC enclosures are too large and bulky for their living rooms. The Micro Fusion Remote 350 was designed specifically to address this need; with a petite 4.5" x 15.1" x 16.1" frame, this case is perfectly sized to fit in any home theater. The Micro Fusion Remote 350 also features a stylish IR receiver, compatible with Windows MCE and Vista (TM), and a polished aluminum plate front bezel with an LCD display, which enables users to see media information, check for new emails, adjust the volume, and more.
To ensure that users can hear even the softest lines in their favorite movies, the whisper-quiet Micro Fusion Remote 350 features silicone grommets and a noise-reducing dual chamber design that separates the heat emissions of the motherboard chamber from the power supply. In addition, this case utilizes three strategically mounted 80mm fans to keep the system running cool at all levels of performance.
The Micro Fusion Remote 350 also includes a 350W high-performance Earth Watts power supply that is 80 PLUS (R) certified, reducing electrical waste and lowering users' electric bills. In addition, the Micro Fusion Remote 350 also comes with a petite and elegant remote control, as well as iMEDIAN HD media management software; this allows users to instantly play, review, and organize their media files.
The Micro Fusion Remote 350 will retail for $239.95 and is backed by Antec's Quality 3-Year Warranty. For additional product information and full technical specifications, please visit http://www.antec.com.
About Antec, Inc.
Antec, Inc., is the leading global brand of high-performance computer components and accessories for the gaming, PC upgrade and Do-It-Yourself (DIY) markets. Founded in 1986, Antec is recognized as a pioneer in these industries and has maintained its position as a worldwide market leader and international provider of efficient, quiet, and reliable products. Antec has also achieved great success in the distribution channel, meeting the demands of quality-conscious system builders, VARs and integrators.
Antec's offering of enclosures includes a large range of cases, such as its technically advanced Performance One Series, cost-effective New Solution Series and server grade cases designed for the needs of all workstation and server markets. Antec's products also include front line power supplies such as its Signature Series, TruePower Quattro series, NeoPower series, and EarthWatts, the most environmentally friendly power supply available. PC gamers are an increasingly significant consumer of performance components, and many Antec products are geared toward the gaming demographic, like the Twelve Hundred, the premier gamer enclosure. Antec also offers a computing accessories line comprised of many original products, including its patented LED Fans and Notebook Cooling solutions.
Antec is headquartered in Fremont, California, with additional offices in Rotterdam, The Netherlands as well in the UK, Germany, France, Spain and Italy. The company's products are sold in more than 30 countries throughout the world.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Square Enix to embrace games as a service business model
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017