Win the PC of Your Dreams with the NVIDIA ION Case Mod Contest
NVIDIA ION is changing the industry with unprecedented performance in small, energy efficient PCs. Now ION is going to transform the shape of PCs too, with help from enthusiasts like you.
Starting Monday, July 13th, residents of the United States and Canada can submit ideas for an NVIDIA ION platform-based case mod in the ION mod forums on http://www.modders-inc.com. Modders-Inc, CPU Magazine, and NVIDIA will narrow down the list to the top 30.
Five professional modders will then select their five favorite ideas from the list of 30, and build ION-based case mods inspired by those ideas.
The modders along with their creations will be featured in the November issue of CPU Magazine, and the winning mod will be featured on the cover of the December issue. Judging will be based on overall design, creativity, compact size, and functionality.
The winning mod will be awarded as a prize to the person who conceived the original idea. The four runners-up whose ideas were also built into actual mods will win a Zotac ION motherboard, a copy of The Sims 3, and 1400 Battle funds for Battlefield Heroes. All 30 individuals whose ideas were selected will receive a free subscription to CPU Magazine.
The contest is open to residents of the United States and Canada who are 13 years and older. Entries must be submitted between July 13th and August 10th. For more information and ongoing updates go to http://www.nvidia.com/ion or follow @nvidiaion on Twitter.
NNVIDIA (Nasdaq: NVDA) is the world leader in visual computing technologies and the inventor of the GPU, a high-performance processor which generates breathtaking, interactive graphics on workstations, personal computers, game consoles, and mobile devices. NVIDIA serves the entertainment and consumer market with its GeForce® products, the professional design and visualization market with its Quadro® products, and the high-performance computing market with its Tesla products. NVIDIA is headquartered in Santa Clara, Calif. and has offices throughout Asia, Europe, and the Americas. For more information, visit http://www.nvidia.com.
Latest News Posts
- PowerColor Radeon RX 480 Devil can hit 1.4GHz with triple-fan cooler
- NVIDIA rumored to launch GeForce GTX 1060 next week, will fight RX 480
- AMD's next-gen 'Naples' processor spotted, features 64 CPU threads
- AMD acquires HiAlgo which works on dynamic resoution scaling, and more
- These seven new Pokemon are quite...interesting
- Insight Needed for RAM upgrade issue.
- Doom Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Cant overclock RAM
- How will windows 10 affect my D, E and F drives?
- Updated BIOS on E3C226D2I now can't boot from USB
- MSI starring new Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 graphics card
- AMD launches the Radeon Rebellion with the Radeon RX 480 video card, available now
- SAPPHIRE launches next generation Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 video card
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card