Razer Launches Orochi Mobile Gaming Mouse and Kabuto Mouse Mat
Razer, the world's leading manufacturer of high-end precision gaming and lifestyle peripherals, has unveiled two new on the go products to add to your arsenal, the Razer Orochi and the Razer Kabuto; a Bluetooth Laser gaming mouse and a sleek ultra-thin microfiber gaming mouse mat.
"We live in a mobile society of gaming where powerful notebook gaming is a must. With all gamers in mind, the Razer Orochi and Kabuto provide the perfect portability to improve your gaming experience anywhere at any time." says Robert "Razerguy" Krakoff, President of Razer. "Gaming should never be restricted to one area".
About the Razer Orochi
The Razer Orochi is the world's first notebook gaming mouse that offers a lethal 4000 dpi Razer Precision 3G Laser Sensor and dual mode wired/wireless functionality that provides gamers with precision, control and accuracy. With other versatile features like 7 programmable buttons, Bluetooth 2.0 connectivity, and Razer Synapse On-board Memory it is designed for superior performance, flexibility, and comfort. The Razer Orochi possesses a sleek ambidextrous design with the convenience of a wired/wireless hybrid system giving the user gaming grade performance and the freedom of movement in wireless mode via Bluetooth technology. In addition, the Razer Orochi would not be complete without a custom carrying case making it truly a portable gaming mouse.
COST: US: $79.99, Europe 79.99 EUR
Razerzone.com - Mid August, 2009
Worldwide - Late September, 2009
- Bluetooth 2.0 connectivity
- Dual mode wired/wireless functionality
- 4000dpi Razer Precision 3G Laser sensor
- Razer Synapse On-board Memory
- Up to 100 inches per second
- Battery life: Approximately 1-3 months under normal usage
- Powered by 2 AA batteries
- Approximate size: 99mm x 67.8mm x 35mm
- Detachable three foot, lightweight, braided cord
- Battery life indicator
- 7 fully programmable buttons
- Hyperesponse left and right click buttons
- Ambidextrous design
About the Razer Kabuto
The Razer Kabuto is an ultra-thin, soft gaming mouse mat designed for the gamers who demand gaming grade precision and portability. With Razer's cutting-edge technologies, the Razer Kabuto's slim and high quality microfiber tracking surface offers a consistent glide while its high grip rubber base prevents the pad from sliding. The Razer Kabuto also doubles up as a laptop screen protector to reduce the risk of gamers damaging their screen wherever they go. When armed with the Razer Kabuto and the Razer Orochi, you're never out of the game.
COST: US: $19.99, Europe: 19.99 EUR
August, 2009 Worldwide
- High quality ultra-thin microfiber material
- High grip natural rubber base
- Size: 280mm x 195mm x 1.2mm
Latest News Posts
- Valve announces Steam Link, to extend Steam anywhere in your house
- 'Independence Day 2' casts Jeff Goldblum and Liam Hemsworth
- AT&T wants connected homes and vehicles to better communicate
- Unity 5 announced, will be royalty free as a 'Personal Edition'
- Steam Machines will begin their lounge room takeover in November
- IOMMU support on AMD Motherboards
- iPad Charge Problem
- VisionTek DataVault 3S Interlocking Stackable Storage Case Review
- Backup /Restore for W7 - exit strategy for WHS 2011
- M5A78L-M LX Plus + FX4100 Serious Failure Problem?
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams