Razer Launches Orochi Mobile Gaming Mouse and Kabuto Mouse Mat
Razer, the world's leading manufacturer of high-end precision gaming and lifestyle peripherals, has unveiled two new on the go products to add to your arsenal, the Razer Orochi and the Razer Kabuto; a Bluetooth Laser gaming mouse and a sleek ultra-thin microfiber gaming mouse mat.
"We live in a mobile society of gaming where powerful notebook gaming is a must. With all gamers in mind, the Razer Orochi and Kabuto provide the perfect portability to improve your gaming experience anywhere at any time." says Robert "Razerguy" Krakoff, President of Razer. "Gaming should never be restricted to one area".
About the Razer Orochi
The Razer Orochi is the world's first notebook gaming mouse that offers a lethal 4000 dpi Razer Precision 3G Laser Sensor and dual mode wired/wireless functionality that provides gamers with precision, control and accuracy. With other versatile features like 7 programmable buttons, Bluetooth 2.0 connectivity, and Razer Synapse On-board Memory it is designed for superior performance, flexibility, and comfort. The Razer Orochi possesses a sleek ambidextrous design with the convenience of a wired/wireless hybrid system giving the user gaming grade performance and the freedom of movement in wireless mode via Bluetooth technology. In addition, the Razer Orochi would not be complete without a custom carrying case making it truly a portable gaming mouse.
COST: US: $79.99, Europe 79.99 EUR
Razerzone.com - Mid August, 2009
Worldwide - Late September, 2009
- Bluetooth 2.0 connectivity
- Dual mode wired/wireless functionality
- 4000dpi Razer Precision 3G Laser sensor
- Razer Synapse On-board Memory
- Up to 100 inches per second
- Battery life: Approximately 1-3 months under normal usage
- Powered by 2 AA batteries
- Approximate size: 99mm x 67.8mm x 35mm
- Detachable three foot, lightweight, braided cord
- Battery life indicator
- 7 fully programmable buttons
- Hyperesponse left and right click buttons
- Ambidextrous design
About the Razer Kabuto
The Razer Kabuto is an ultra-thin, soft gaming mouse mat designed for the gamers who demand gaming grade precision and portability. With Razer's cutting-edge technologies, the Razer Kabuto's slim and high quality microfiber tracking surface offers a consistent glide while its high grip rubber base prevents the pad from sliding. The Razer Kabuto also doubles up as a laptop screen protector to reduce the risk of gamers damaging their screen wherever they go. When armed with the Razer Kabuto and the Razer Orochi, you're never out of the game.
COST: US: $19.99, Europe: 19.99 EUR
August, 2009 Worldwide
- High quality ultra-thin microfiber material
- High grip natural rubber base
- Size: 280mm x 195mm x 1.2mm
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft rumored to launch Surface Phone in 2017
- Conjur up a free Blu-ray in our 'Conjuring 2' giveaway!
- Philadelphia 76ers acquire eSports teams Dignitas, Apex
- Horizon: Zero Dawn's story will be 'hugely enjoyable'
- Microsoft axes original Forza Horizon from store
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now