Sharkoon releases Anti-Vibration Fan Frame with Magnetic Attachment System
Cooling / Accessories
Anti-Vibration Fan Frame with Magnetic Attachment System Sharkoon Anti-Vibe Magnetic: vibration-eliminating fan frame with securing magnets for easy and flexible installation in computer cases / 80mm and 120mm fans / SRP starting at 4,99 euros
Sharkoon presents an anti-vibration frame for case fans that attaches itself with magnets. The Sharkoon Anti-Vibe Magnetic isolates fans from the wall of the case and prevents transmission of vibrations to the case. In this way the frame dampens annoying operational sounds and lengthens the life of the fan.
Installing the Anti-Vibe Magnetic is quick and easy. The frame is approximately three centimetres wide and made from flexible rubber so that it fits perfectly over the plastic fan frame. Hidden in the corners of the frame are eight enclosed magnets, allowing users to install the fan without screws and even in places without pre-drilled screw holes. The magnets in the Anti-Vibe Magnetic are much too weak to cause any memory malfunctions, but for safety reasons should not be placed directly on top of hard drives. Even users of non-magnetic aluminium cases can use the frames due to the screw holes in the rubber frames. Sharkoon offers the Anti-Vibe Magnetic in two sizes for 80mm and 120mm fans.
End users with find the Sharkoon Anti-Vibe Magnetic available immediately for the suggested retail price of 4,99 euros (80mm) and 5,99 euros (120mm) at authorised retailers.
Latest News Posts
- Project Scorpio 4K vs 1080p side by side comparison
- PSN and Xbox LIVE hacker imprisoned for two years
- GALAX GTX 1080 Ti HOF, 3 x 8-pin PCIe power & LCD panel
- NVIDIA's recent Gamer Connect event in India: success
- More 'Star Trek' movies not guaranteed, warns star
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design
- Tenda unveils new USB 3.0 AC1300 wireless network adapter
- SteelSeries brings gamers the world's first dual-surface RGB illuminated mousepad - introducing the QcK Prism