Sharkoon releases Anti-Vibration Fan Frame with Magnetic Attachment System
Cooling / Accessories
Anti-Vibration Fan Frame with Magnetic Attachment System Sharkoon Anti-Vibe Magnetic: vibration-eliminating fan frame with securing magnets for easy and flexible installation in computer cases / 80mm and 120mm fans / SRP starting at 4,99 euros
Sharkoon presents an anti-vibration frame for case fans that attaches itself with magnets. The Sharkoon Anti-Vibe Magnetic isolates fans from the wall of the case and prevents transmission of vibrations to the case. In this way the frame dampens annoying operational sounds and lengthens the life of the fan.
Installing the Anti-Vibe Magnetic is quick and easy. The frame is approximately three centimetres wide and made from flexible rubber so that it fits perfectly over the plastic fan frame. Hidden in the corners of the frame are eight enclosed magnets, allowing users to install the fan without screws and even in places without pre-drilled screw holes. The magnets in the Anti-Vibe Magnetic are much too weak to cause any memory malfunctions, but for safety reasons should not be placed directly on top of hard drives. Even users of non-magnetic aluminium cases can use the frames due to the screw holes in the rubber frames. Sharkoon offers the Anti-Vibe Magnetic in two sizes for 80mm and 120mm fans.
End users with find the Sharkoon Anti-Vibe Magnetic available immediately for the suggested retail price of 4,99 euros (80mm) and 5,99 euros (120mm) at authorised retailers.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA unveils GeForce GTX Titan X with 12GB of VRAM at GDC 2015
- 'FREAK attack' leaves Apple, Google Android users vulnerable to attack
- WHO: Turn volume down, 1.1 billion people at risk of hearing loss
- Sony announces it has sold over 20 million PlayStation 4 consoles
- Valve announces Steam Link, to extend Steam anywhere in your house
- заказать Магниты Zerosmoke в Куп
- MSI X99S-MPower (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Gigabyte Z97MX Gaming 5 - F5c BIOS
- Asrock z97 Extreme4 mic + pci-e x1 problem
- Fatality fm2a88x + killer?
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams