Sharkoon releases Anti-Vibration Fan Frame with Magnetic Attachment System
Cooling / Accessories
Anti-Vibration Fan Frame with Magnetic Attachment System Sharkoon Anti-Vibe Magnetic: vibration-eliminating fan frame with securing magnets for easy and flexible installation in computer cases / 80mm and 120mm fans / SRP starting at 4,99 euros
Sharkoon presents an anti-vibration frame for case fans that attaches itself with magnets. The Sharkoon Anti-Vibe Magnetic isolates fans from the wall of the case and prevents transmission of vibrations to the case. In this way the frame dampens annoying operational sounds and lengthens the life of the fan.
Installing the Anti-Vibe Magnetic is quick and easy. The frame is approximately three centimetres wide and made from flexible rubber so that it fits perfectly over the plastic fan frame. Hidden in the corners of the frame are eight enclosed magnets, allowing users to install the fan without screws and even in places without pre-drilled screw holes. The magnets in the Anti-Vibe Magnetic are much too weak to cause any memory malfunctions, but for safety reasons should not be placed directly on top of hard drives. Even users of non-magnetic aluminium cases can use the frames due to the screw holes in the rubber frames. Sharkoon offers the Anti-Vibe Magnetic in two sizes for 80mm and 120mm fans.
End users with find the Sharkoon Anti-Vibe Magnetic available immediately for the suggested retail price of 4,99 euros (80mm) and 5,99 euros (120mm) at authorised retailers.
Latest News Posts
- Quake Champions frags itself into Early Access on Aug 22
- Battlegrounds updates will soon slow down
- NVIDIA invests in Chinese self-driving truck startup
- Alphacool unveil AMD Radeon RX Vega cooling solutions
- Intel: 8700K is 11% faster than 7700K
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes