Sharkoon releases Anti-Vibration Fan Frame with Magnetic Attachment System
Cooling / Accessories
Anti-Vibration Fan Frame with Magnetic Attachment System Sharkoon Anti-Vibe Magnetic: vibration-eliminating fan frame with securing magnets for easy and flexible installation in computer cases / 80mm and 120mm fans / SRP starting at 4,99 euros
Sharkoon presents an anti-vibration frame for case fans that attaches itself with magnets. The Sharkoon Anti-Vibe Magnetic isolates fans from the wall of the case and prevents transmission of vibrations to the case. In this way the frame dampens annoying operational sounds and lengthens the life of the fan.
Installing the Anti-Vibe Magnetic is quick and easy. The frame is approximately three centimetres wide and made from flexible rubber so that it fits perfectly over the plastic fan frame. Hidden in the corners of the frame are eight enclosed magnets, allowing users to install the fan without screws and even in places without pre-drilled screw holes. The magnets in the Anti-Vibe Magnetic are much too weak to cause any memory malfunctions, but for safety reasons should not be placed directly on top of hard drives. Even users of non-magnetic aluminium cases can use the frames due to the screw holes in the rubber frames. Sharkoon offers the Anti-Vibe Magnetic in two sizes for 80mm and 120mm fans.
End users with find the Sharkoon Anti-Vibe Magnetic available immediately for the suggested retail price of 4,99 euros (80mm) and 5,99 euros (120mm) at authorised retailers.
Latest News Posts
- Using the Pizza Hut mobile app to... ask for someone to call 911
- Lenovo criticized yet again for a major security vulnerability
- EA CEO is 'very happy' with Battlefield Hardline sales figures
- Swatch plans to release long-life battery for smartwatches in 2016
- Oculus says don't shut the door of Oculus Rift on game consoles
- Corsair CX750M 750W 80 PLUS Bronze Power Supply Review
- Computer keeps freezing
- Asrock BIOS Guide
- What happens when you don't play by Valve's rules
- SSD on GA-P55A-UD3
- Electronic Arts Reports Q4 FY15 and Full Year FY15 Financial Results
- COUGAR QBX Gaming Case Receives Prestigious Award, Settles Console vs PC Debate
- Intel Announces Xeon E7 v3 Series Processors
- Western Digital Board Declares Dividend For Fourth Quarter Of Fiscal 2015
- Frostburn Studios is the New Game Developer for Heroes of Newerth