Sharkoon releases Anti-Vibration Fan Frame with Magnetic Attachment System
Cooling / Accessories
Anti-Vibration Fan Frame with Magnetic Attachment System Sharkoon Anti-Vibe Magnetic: vibration-eliminating fan frame with securing magnets for easy and flexible installation in computer cases / 80mm and 120mm fans / SRP starting at 4,99 euros
Sharkoon presents an anti-vibration frame for case fans that attaches itself with magnets. The Sharkoon Anti-Vibe Magnetic isolates fans from the wall of the case and prevents transmission of vibrations to the case. In this way the frame dampens annoying operational sounds and lengthens the life of the fan.
Installing the Anti-Vibe Magnetic is quick and easy. The frame is approximately three centimetres wide and made from flexible rubber so that it fits perfectly over the plastic fan frame. Hidden in the corners of the frame are eight enclosed magnets, allowing users to install the fan without screws and even in places without pre-drilled screw holes. The magnets in the Anti-Vibe Magnetic are much too weak to cause any memory malfunctions, but for safety reasons should not be placed directly on top of hard drives. Even users of non-magnetic aluminium cases can use the frames due to the screw holes in the rubber frames. Sharkoon offers the Anti-Vibe Magnetic in two sizes for 80mm and 120mm fans.
End users with find the Sharkoon Anti-Vibe Magnetic available immediately for the suggested retail price of 4,99 euros (80mm) and 5,99 euros (120mm) at authorised retailers.
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield 1 open beta is 7GB on the PC
- Intel Core i7-7700K 'Kaby Lake' performance teased
- ESL inks deal with Yahoo Esports on everything eSports
- September 7 - iPhone 7 and PS4 Neo unveiled on same day
- Join the 'Legends of Tomorrow' in our latest BD giveaway
- Who to Request For Motherboard Review Sample ?
- Cooler Master MasterCase 3 Micro-ATX Tower Case Review
- Samsung EVO 256GB microSDXC Memory Card Review
- Asrock z170 gaming k4/d3 and the f-stream tuning program
- I Need A Fan Controller
- Corsair announces the LUX Series mechanical keyboards
- GIGABYTE offers free add-on Thunderbolt 3 upgrade
- Samsung and VMware showcasing first high-performance software-defined data center rack featuring NVMe SSD caching
- HyperX introduces new ALLOY gaming keyboard
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD