AVADirect Introduces First Ever Advanced Overclocking Package
Up until now, getting a factory overclocked system either meant an low overclock which was quiet, or a highly overclocked system which was screaming loud. All of that changes now with the first ever AVADirect Advanced Overclocking Package. With a compatible motherboard and proper cooling configuration, AVADirect can create up to three separate overclocked profiles for your preference.
Descriptions of the profiles:
- Mild Overclock Profile, 10% - 20% for quiet operation
- Medium Overclock Profile, 20% - 25% for dominating performance
- Maximum Overclock Profile, 25% and up for extreme performance
What this means is that for everyday computing, you can run the system in the Mild OC Profile and have the performance you want at near silent operation. When you are ready to game and frag some friends, change it to the Medium or Maximum OC Profiles for the performance you need without slowing down your gaming. No other system vendor offers this level of fine-tuned performance.
Advanced overclocking is available on the following systems:
- CUSTOM GAMING PC, Phenom II AM3 DDR3 CrossFireX Gaming System
- CUSTOM GAMING PC, Phenom II AM2+ SLI® Gaming System
- CUSTOM GAMING PC, Core2 DDR2 Gaming System
- CUSTOM GAMING PC, Core i7 SLI® / CrossFireX DDR3 Gaming System
Latest News Posts
- ASUS hints dual camera in 1st official ZenFone 4 teaser
- Samsung reportedly decides on the Galaxy S9 screen size
- ASUS X399 ROG Zenith Extreme: ThreadRipper BEAST BOARD
- Intel CPU engineer leaves after 20 years
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4