AVADirect Introduces First Ever Advanced Overclocking Package
Up until now, getting a factory overclocked system either meant an low overclock which was quiet, or a highly overclocked system which was screaming loud. All of that changes now with the first ever AVADirect Advanced Overclocking Package. With a compatible motherboard and proper cooling configuration, AVADirect can create up to three separate overclocked profiles for your preference.
Descriptions of the profiles:
- Mild Overclock Profile, 10% - 20% for quiet operation
- Medium Overclock Profile, 20% - 25% for dominating performance
- Maximum Overclock Profile, 25% and up for extreme performance
What this means is that for everyday computing, you can run the system in the Mild OC Profile and have the performance you want at near silent operation. When you are ready to game and frag some friends, change it to the Medium or Maximum OC Profiles for the performance you need without slowing down your gaming. No other system vendor offers this level of fine-tuned performance.
Advanced overclocking is available on the following systems:
- CUSTOM GAMING PC, Phenom™ II AM3 DDR3 CrossFireX Gaming System
- CUSTOM GAMING PC, Phenom™ II AM2+ SLI® Gaming System
- CUSTOM GAMING PC, Core™2 DDR2 Gaming System
- CUSTOM GAMING PC, Core™ i7 SLI® / CrossFireX™ DDR3 Gaming System