Synology® iPhone Application DS audio is Now Available on Apple® App Store
Taipei, Taiwan-July 21, 2009-Synology® Inc. today announced that the new Synology iPhoneTM application - DS audio is available for free download on the Apple® App Store, allowing Disk Station users to access their digital music with their iPhone/iPod® touch anytime, anywhere.
DS audio allows users to stream music stored on the Disk Station with their iPhone/iPod touch when Internet access is available. Users can search music with keywords and browse the songs by playlist, artist or album.
"The DS audio application allows Disk Station users to take advantage of the capabilities of the iPhone and iPod touch. It's easier than ever to access and enjoy favorite digital music from the Disk Station," said Edward Lin, marketing director of Synology.
The DS audio is now available for free download on Apple App Store.
The DS audio works with Synology Disk Station 2.2 firmware. The beta of DSM 2.2 firmware is now available for public's evaluation and its official version is expected to be released in September 2009.
Synology at a Glance
Founded in 2000, Synology is a young and energetic company dedicated to developing high-performance, reliable, versatile, and environmentally-friendly Network Attached Storage (NAS) products. Our goal is to deliver user-friendly solutions and solid customer service to satisfy the needs of businesses, home offices, individual users and families.
Latest News Posts
- The new Zelda game takes up nearly half Switch's storage
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 900p docked, 720p undocked
- Super Mario Odyseey hits 7 million views on YouTube
- Mass Effect: Andromeda will support HDR10, Dolby Vision
- GIGABYTE's Aorus brand is ready for next-gen GPUs
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99