Press Release - New Product | Taipei, Taiwan - July, 2009
Planet Earth, the home of all mankind has been under tremendous stress of pollution causing problems such as global warming in the past
decades. GeIL, as part of the citizens on this planet and pioneers of the industry, has been active in researching and developing 'green'
technology and products. Besides RoHS compliance of the full GeIL product lines, GeIL has also put in 'green' effort in improving the
working environment, product design, logistic and production to maximize energy saving and minimize CO2 transpiration.
GeIL DDR3 Green Series, carrying over the same spirit of its' DDR2 predecessor, is a product with such green concept in mind. It is the first
DDR3 green low power working voltage memory in the market. The working voltage of the GeIL Green Series DDR3 memory is 10~20%
lower than those of JEDEC standard.
The packaging of the Green Series is made of recycled paper pulp, making the product 'green' inside and out.
All of GeIL Green Series memory modules are DBT enhanced for highest reliability and compatibility.
Latest News Posts
- AMD is aiming at the VR market with its Polaris-based video cards
- Be 'Grimm' in our Season Four Blu-ray giveaway
- Did Bethesda just release its own uPlay-like games launcher?
- Dark Souls developer's next game will be on PlayStation VR
- AMD's upcoming Radeon R9 M480 rocks a Polaris 11 GPU
- AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition (RSCE) 16.4.2 Overview
- Sabertooth Z170 S - Accessory fan
- C2750D4I BMC Self Test Status Failure
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched