Press Release - New Product | Taipei, Taiwan - July, 2009
Planet Earth, the home of all mankind has been under tremendous stress of pollution causing problems such as global warming in the past
decades. GeIL, as part of the citizens on this planet and pioneers of the industry, has been active in researching and developing 'green'
technology and products. Besides RoHS compliance of the full GeIL product lines, GeIL has also put in 'green' effort in improving the
working environment, product design, logistic and production to maximize energy saving and minimize CO2 transpiration.
GeIL DDR3 Green Series, carrying over the same spirit of its' DDR2 predecessor, is a product with such green concept in mind. It is the first
DDR3 green low power working voltage memory in the market. The working voltage of the GeIL Green Series DDR3 memory is 10~20%
lower than those of JEDEC standard.
The packaging of the Green Series is made of recycled paper pulp, making the product 'green' inside and out.
All of GeIL Green Series memory modules are DBT enhanced for highest reliability and compatibility.
Latest News Posts
- MacBook Pro GPU issues caused by software, not AMD
- HP's new supercomputer is 8000x faster than your PC
- AMD's Zen-capable X370 boards preview on December 13
- AMD's next-gen Vega 10 leaks - are they the real deal?
- Don't press new 'Guardians of the Galaxy' trailer button
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset