Press Release - New Product | Taipei, Taiwan - July, 2009
Planet Earth, the home of all mankind has been under tremendous stress of pollution causing problems such as global warming in the past
decades. GeIL, as part of the citizens on this planet and pioneers of the industry, has been active in researching and developing 'green'
technology and products. Besides RoHS compliance of the full GeIL product lines, GeIL has also put in 'green' effort in improving the
working environment, product design, logistic and production to maximize energy saving and minimize CO2 transpiration.
GeIL DDR3 Green Series, carrying over the same spirit of its' DDR2 predecessor, is a product with such green concept in mind. It is the first
DDR3 green low power working voltage memory in the market. The working voltage of the GeIL Green Series DDR3 memory is 10~20%
lower than those of JEDEC standard.
The packaging of the Green Series is made of recycled paper pulp, making the product 'green' inside and out.
All of GeIL Green Series memory modules are DBT enhanced for highest reliability and compatibility.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft 'couldn't focus' enough in order to make a portable Xbox
- Witcher 3 first person mod released, looking good
- Razer opens up the pre-order floodgates for its OSVR headset
- Samsung reportedly working on higher-end 'Odyssey' VR headset
- Pokemon GO developer asks gamers to stop requesting PokeStops and gyms
- G1.Sniper M3 Boot Loop
- GPU Ugrade killed my NIC
- Cooler Master MasterBox 5 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- H110M-HDV bricked after internet flash
- Bad PSU, now bad motherboard?
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio
- G.SKILL announces a major software update for the RIPJAWS KM780 RGB mechanical gaming keyboard