Press Release - New Product | Taipei, Taiwan - July, 2009
Planet Earth, the home of all mankind has been under tremendous stress of pollution causing problems such as global warming in the past
decades. GeIL, as part of the citizens on this planet and pioneers of the industry, has been active in researching and developing 'green'
technology and products. Besides RoHS compliance of the full GeIL product lines, GeIL has also put in 'green' effort in improving the
working environment, product design, logistic and production to maximize energy saving and minimize CO2 transpiration.
GeIL DDR3 Green Series, carrying over the same spirit of its' DDR2 predecessor, is a product with such green concept in mind. It is the first
DDR3 green low power working voltage memory in the market. The working voltage of the GeIL Green Series DDR3 memory is 10~20%
lower than those of JEDEC standard.
The packaging of the Green Series is made of recycled paper pulp, making the product 'green' inside and out.
All of GeIL Green Series memory modules are DBT enhanced for highest reliability and compatibility.
Latest News Posts
- Tesla's new P100D announced, 0-60mph in 2.5 seconds
- Apple rumored to unveil curved iPhone in 2018
- HoloLens powered by 24-core holographic processing unit
- Halo PC project Installation 01 looks incredible
- Mafia 3's soundtrack has over 100 tracks from the 1960s
- Z77x-D3h issue with windows 10 fast start up feature
- MSI GeForce GTX 1060 Gaming X 6G Graphics Card Review
- asrock z97 extreme4 issue
- ASUSTOR AS6208T Eight-Bay SMB NAS Review
- GA-Z170X-Ultra Gaming and Intel 750 400GB SSD on the U.2 port, high CPU usage in windows at idle.
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller
- Cooler Master announces the MasterMouse Pro L
- OZONE introduces RAGE Z50 Series gaming headsets
- EVGA gives away Paragon in-game credit with select graphics cards