Point of View Releases its First NVIDIA ION Netbook
POINT OF VIEW, well known for its range of NVIDIA-based Graphics cards, is presenting today the first of its NVIDIA ION-powered mini notebooks: the Mobii ION 230. It has been one of the most asked questions in 2009: "When will you start implementing NVIDIA's ION technology in the Mobii netbooks?" The wait is now over and it's finally here! From the moment of its announcement, the ION/ATOM combo has been one of the most anticipated hardware because it offers full PC capabilities in small, low-power designs.
The Mobii ION 230 combines Intel's energy-efficient Atom 230 CPU with NVIDIA ION graphics to create a small, low-power notebook with amazing capabilities. The ION Graphics Processing Unit is DirectX 10 and Shader Model 4.0 enabled and powers a 10.2" 1024x600 LED LCD screen. With NVIDIA graphics technologies such as PurevideoHD and CUDA the possibilities are endless! Get the edge with hardware acceleration in applications and high definition video encoding and playback! Enjoy crystal clear 1080P HD video without hiccups or jaggies on one the smallest and most energy-efficient devices and push it out through the included HDMI port.
The system houses an easily upgradable 1GB of DDR2 memory and a 160GB hard disk. Multimedia features such as the SD/MMC card reader, Wireless-G networking, 1.3M pixels webcam and optional Bluetooth V2.0 make the Mobii ION 230 an extremely versatile mobile computer The in and output connections include 10/100/1000 Mbps LAN connection, audio in/output and 2x USB 2.0 ports. Last but not least, the standard 6-cell battery of 4400mAh can power up the Mobii mini-notebook up to 4 hours.
The new and improved Mobii will be available in the colors black, red and lime within a next few weeks. The standard operating system will be Linux. The new Point of View Mobii is the perfect notebook for work, school or on the road. Ideal in size and weight and with all the features you would expect from a full-size workstation. A stylish and portable solution for your daily work!
Latest News Posts
- Huawei launches new nova 2 with dual rear camera
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017