Extended LGA 1156 and LGA 1336 socket compatibility for Scythe CPU Coolers
Hamburg, Germany. 20. July 2009: Scythe Europe announces the release of Revision B CPU Coolers Kama Angle, Ninja 2 and Ninja Mini. One of the major improvements besides the new package design is the extended socket compatibility which now allows to mount these Scythe CPU coolers an even wider range of sockets.
Thanks to the M.S.M.C. (Multiplatform Socket Mounting Clips) it is now possible to mount the CPU Coolers on socket LGA 1366 and the upcoming LGA 1156. This improvement allows the new Kama Angle, Ninja 2 and Ninja Mini in the Revision B as well as a few more other Scythe CPU Coolers to gain more flexibility without requiring any further accessory. These new Clips have a wide range for the Push-Pins to slide and therefore can be mounted on the Intel® based platforms LGA 1366, LGA 1156 and LGA775 by using only one clip. Well known performance and silence features of Scythe products are hereby compatible to Core i7 as well as Core i5 processors. Furthermore clips for socket 478 (Intel®), 754, 939, AM2(+) and AM3 (AMD®) are supply as in the first of Kama Angle, Ninja 2 and Ninja Mini.
The new Revision B CPU Coolers are available as of today for an unchanged MSRP as the followings:
Kama Angle Rev. B: 29,90 EUR (excluding VAT) or US$ 54.00 (excluding TAX).
Ninja 2 Rev. B: 30,95 EUR (excluding VAT) or US$ 54.00 (excluding TAX).
Ninja Mini Rev. B: 24,95 EUR (excluding VAT) or US$ 49.00 (excluding TAX).
Latest News Posts
- Project Cars 2 is rumored to already be in development
- Criminals receiving bitcoin ransom payments converting money fast
- LG's G4 should cost around $800, a little more than the Galaxy S6 edge
- Lenovo's new K80 smartphone features 4GB of RAM, 4000mAh battery
- Vin Diesel announces 'Fast & Furious 8' with an April 2017 release
- ASRock C226 WS graphics output resolution support
- Patriot FUEL iON Magnetic Charging Pad Review
- Motherboard GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3
- SilverStone Fortress SST-FT05B-W Full-Tower Chassis Review
- Asrock Z77 Extreme 6 Error Code 10 and 15
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!
- BIOSTAR brings out the Small but Powerful Hi-Fi B85S1 Motherboard
- ASUS Announces that All its Z97 and X99 Motherboards Support NVMe
- AquaComputer Announces New Water-blocks for NVIDIA GTX Titan X