Thecus® Introduces Unbeatable Convenience with Next Generation AJAX User Interface
07/16/2009 - Experience a whole new level of network attached storage convenience. Thecus® has introduced its next generation user interface using AJAX framework*, an interactive and dynamic window between Thecus® NAS and its users.
If you are already familiar with Windows or MAC operations, the new AJAX interface from Thecus® will be no stranger to you. Both the administration and web disk interfaces are easy-to-use and extremely user-friendly. It maximizes convenience by simplifying web-based operations. For example, when you want to add users to certain user groups, simply drag users and drop them to designated groups using your web browser - just like in Windows. With more animations and features on the AJAX interface, Thecus® introduces unbeatable convenience to both home and office users.
*The AJAX interface is currently available with N5500, N7700SAS, and N8800SAS and will be introduced to other Thecus® NAS models with free firmware upgrades upon future notice.
Thecus® Technology Corp. specializes in IP Storage Server solutions, including Network Attached Storage (NAS) , DAS, External Storage and Wireless Media NAS (Bank ) products. The company was established in 2004 with the mission to make technology as transparent and easy-to-use as possible, and to make products that are not only the best on the market, but are accessible to experts and novices alike. With a best-in-class R&D team highly experienced in storage hardware and Linux software and with a keen customer focus, Thecus® stays close to the market to develop high-quality products to fulfill the storage Server needs of today's world
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Oculus walks back restrictive DRM, pledges to not use hardware checks
- No Man's Sky is 'even bigger than you can imagine,' says dev
- 80 games at E3 2016 were powered by Epic's Unreal Engine
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- re image
- Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum RGB Tunable Gaming Mouse Review
- RAM Speed in H61 boards.
- Logitech G910 Orion Spark RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines