Thecus® Introduces Unbeatable Convenience with Next Generation AJAX User Interface
07/16/2009 - Experience a whole new level of network attached storage convenience. Thecus® has introduced its next generation user interface using AJAX framework*, an interactive and dynamic window between Thecus® NAS and its users.
If you are already familiar with Windows or MAC operations, the new AJAX interface from Thecus® will be no stranger to you. Both the administration and web disk interfaces are easy-to-use and extremely user-friendly. It maximizes convenience by simplifying web-based operations. For example, when you want to add users to certain user groups, simply drag users and drop them to designated groups using your web browser - just like in Windows. With more animations and features on the AJAX interface, Thecus® introduces unbeatable convenience to both home and office users.
*The AJAX interface is currently available with N5500, N7700SAS, and N8800SAS and will be introduced to other Thecus® NAS models with free firmware upgrades upon future notice.
Thecus® Technology Corp. specializes in IP Storage Server solutions, including Network Attached Storage (NAS) , DAS, External Storage and Wireless Media NAS (Bank ) products. The company was established in 2004 with the mission to make technology as transparent and easy-to-use as possible, and to make products that are not only the best on the market, but are accessible to experts and novices alike. With a best-in-class R&D team highly experienced in storage hardware and Linux software and with a keen customer focus, Thecus® stays close to the market to develop high-quality products to fulfill the storage Server needs of today's world
Latest News Posts
- First look at how Musk's underground tunnels might work
- Overwatch is now home to over 30 million gamers
- Nintendo sold 2.3 million NES Mini consoles
- Nintendo forecasts 10 million Switch sales this year
- Capcom's 2016 financials outline company's future
- G1 Sniper 2 rev 1.0 wont boot with GtX 1070
- H97M Pro4 - Machine comes out of sleep mode when deactivated but monitor does not
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives