Kingston Technology Receives 1333MHz DDR3 Memory Validation for Upcoming Core i5 Platform from Intel
Fountain Valley, CA - July 16, 2009 -- Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced two of its 1333MHz DDR3 memory offerings were validated by Intel® for use in its upcoming Core i5 systems. Kingston's 1333MHz DDR3 non-ECC SO-DIMM (Kingston part#: KVR1333D3S9/1G and 2G modules) was validated on Intel's P55 Express Chipset using the "Clarksfield" mobile processor. The 1333MHz DDR3 non-ECC unbuffered DIMM (part #: KVR1333D3N9/1G) was validated on Intel's P55 Express chipset using the "Lynnfield" processor.
The memory modules, available now, are optimized to take full advantage of the dual-channel architecture. Kingston® memory is backed by a lifetime warranty and free, 24/7 technical support. For more detailed information visit http://www.kingston.com.
For Intel validation information visit
http://www.intel.com/technology/memory/ddr/valid/ddr3_nonecc_sodimm_results.htm, and http://www.intel.com/technology/memory/ddr/valid/ddr3_nonecc_udimm_results.htm.
About Kingston Technology Company, Inc.
Kingston Technology Company, Inc. is the world's largest independent manufacturer of memory products. Kingston designs, manufactures and distributes memory products for desktops, laptops, servers, printers, and Flash memory products for PDAs, mobile phones, digital cameras, and MP3 players. Through its global network of subsidiaries and affiliates, Kingston has manufacturing facilities in California, Malaysia, Taiwan, China and sales representatives in the United States, Europe, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine, Australia, New Zealand, India, Taiwan, China, and Latin America. For more information, please call 800-337-8410 or visit http://www.kingston.com.
Latest News Posts
- Fallout 4 won't have mod support until 2016
- Sony expected to unveil the Xperia Z5 smartphone in March 2016
- EA will reveal a new game mode for Star Wars: Battlefront later today
- Xbox One might not get 100% backwards compatibility
- Michael Jackson returns to Disney World in 'Captain EO'
- Windows 10 drivers for G1.Assassin 2 on Gigabyte site are for the wrong product
- Kingston HyperX Cloud Core Gaming Headset Review
- Cannot install win 10
- ASRock Z87 Extreme4 Debug Code 05
- Using mSATA
- Dell Starts Shipping Windows 10 Devices
- Intel and Micron Produce Breakthrough Memory Technology
- Acer Announces Its Windows 10 Powered PC Line
- MSI Ships Gaming Notebooks with Windows 10
- MAINGEAR Arms Acclaimed Gaming Powerhouses with Windows 10