Kingston Technology Receives 1333MHz DDR3 Memory Validation for Upcoming Core i5 Platform from Intel
Fountain Valley, CA - July 16, 2009 -- Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced two of its 1333MHz DDR3 memory offerings were validated by Intel® for use in its upcoming Core i5 systems. Kingston's 1333MHz DDR3 non-ECC SO-DIMM (Kingston part#: KVR1333D3S9/1G and 2G modules) was validated on Intel's P55 Express Chipset using the "Clarksfield" mobile processor. The 1333MHz DDR3 non-ECC unbuffered DIMM (part #: KVR1333D3N9/1G) was validated on Intel's P55 Express chipset using the "Lynnfield" processor.
The memory modules, available now, are optimized to take full advantage of the dual-channel architecture. Kingston® memory is backed by a lifetime warranty and free, 24/7 technical support. For more detailed information visit http://www.kingston.com.
For Intel validation information visit
http://www.intel.com/technology/memory/ddr/valid/ddr3_nonecc_sodimm_results.htm, and http://www.intel.com/technology/memory/ddr/valid/ddr3_nonecc_udimm_results.htm.
About Kingston Technology Company, Inc.
Kingston Technology Company, Inc. is the world's largest independent manufacturer of memory products. Kingston designs, manufactures and distributes memory products for desktops, laptops, servers, printers, and Flash memory products for PDAs, mobile phones, digital cameras, and MP3 players. Through its global network of subsidiaries and affiliates, Kingston has manufacturing facilities in California, Malaysia, Taiwan, China and sales representatives in the United States, Europe, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine, Australia, New Zealand, India, Taiwan, China, and Latin America. For more information, please call 800-337-8410 or visit http://www.kingston.com.
Latest News Posts
- New 4K Xbox Scorpio targeting 6TFLOPs, 1.5 times faster than PS4K
- E3 site lists Xbox One VR category with Oculus Rift devs attached
- New 4K Xbox to support Oculus Rift VR headset
- GeIL reveals new EVO FORZA DDR4 3866MHz RAM
- Tesoro teases new IR key switches for Computex
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Amped Wireless Athena AC2600 RTA2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Router Review
- ASRock 990FX Extreme9 IPMI Module?
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- GeIL announces new EVO FORZA DDR4 hardcore gaming memory
- Tesoro to showcase new infrared key switch at Computex 2016
- Colorful introduces first custom GTX1080: Colorful iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G
- CybertronPC offers new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics on all desktops
- Inno3D announces new GeForce GTX 1080 video cards