Kingston Technology Receives 1333MHz DDR3 Memory Validation for Upcoming Core i5 Platform from Intel
Fountain Valley, CA - July 16, 2009 -- Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced two of its 1333MHz DDR3 memory offerings were validated by Intel® for use in its upcoming Core i5 systems. Kingston's 1333MHz DDR3 non-ECC SO-DIMM (Kingston part#: KVR1333D3S9/1G and 2G modules) was validated on Intel's P55 Express Chipset using the "Clarksfield" mobile processor. The 1333MHz DDR3 non-ECC unbuffered DIMM (part #: KVR1333D3N9/1G) was validated on Intel's P55 Express chipset using the "Lynnfield" processor.
The memory modules, available now, are optimized to take full advantage of the dual-channel architecture. Kingston® memory is backed by a lifetime warranty and free, 24/7 technical support. For more detailed information visit http://www.kingston.com.
For Intel validation information visit
http://www.intel.com/technology/memory/ddr/valid/ddr3_nonecc_sodimm_results.htm, and http://www.intel.com/technology/memory/ddr/valid/ddr3_nonecc_udimm_results.htm.
About Kingston Technology Company, Inc.
Kingston Technology Company, Inc. is the world's largest independent manufacturer of memory products. Kingston designs, manufactures and distributes memory products for desktops, laptops, servers, printers, and Flash memory products for PDAs, mobile phones, digital cameras, and MP3 players. Through its global network of subsidiaries and affiliates, Kingston has manufacturing facilities in California, Malaysia, Taiwan, China and sales representatives in the United States, Europe, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine, Australia, New Zealand, India, Taiwan, China, and Latin America. For more information, please call 800-337-8410 or visit http://www.kingston.com.
Latest News Posts
- Apple Music rumored to receive interface overhaul this summer
- Fallout 4's Far Harbor DLC might have underwater exploration
- Titanfall devs working on Star Wars third-person adventure game
- Battlefield 4 Dragon's Teeth, Hardline Robbery DLC temporarily free
- Left 4 Dead, Evolve devs working on a new unannounced IP
- GA-EX58-UD3R won't post
- Creative iRoar Intelligent Bluetooth Speaker Review
- x5450 on ep43-s3l overclock help
- Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming-5P | Intermittent Boot Failure & USB Crashes in Windows 10
- LaCie P9227 Porsche Design Mobile Drive 4TB USB C Review
- Colorful to showcase new products at COMPUTEX 2016
- Global e-channel expanded by 23% in Q1-2016 according to Icecat
- The PGL KeSPA Regional Minor Championship: Asia to debut this Thursday; full schedule revealed
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience