Kingston Technology Receives 1333MHz DDR3 Memory Validation for Upcoming Core i5 Platform from Intel
Fountain Valley, CA - July 16, 2009 -- Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced two of its 1333MHz DDR3 memory offerings were validated by Intel® for use in its upcoming Core i5 systems. Kingston's 1333MHz DDR3 non-ECC SO-DIMM (Kingston part#: KVR1333D3S9/1G and 2G modules) was validated on Intel's P55 Express Chipset using the "Clarksfield" mobile processor. The 1333MHz DDR3 non-ECC unbuffered DIMM (part #: KVR1333D3N9/1G) was validated on Intel's P55 Express chipset using the "Lynnfield" processor.
The memory modules, available now, are optimized to take full advantage of the dual-channel architecture. Kingston® memory is backed by a lifetime warranty and free, 24/7 technical support. For more detailed information visit http://www.kingston.com.
For Intel validation information visit
http://www.intel.com/technology/memory/ddr/valid/ddr3_nonecc_sodimm_results.htm, and http://www.intel.com/technology/memory/ddr/valid/ddr3_nonecc_udimm_results.htm.
About Kingston Technology Company, Inc.
Kingston Technology Company, Inc. is the world's largest independent manufacturer of memory products. Kingston designs, manufactures and distributes memory products for desktops, laptops, servers, printers, and Flash memory products for PDAs, mobile phones, digital cameras, and MP3 players. Through its global network of subsidiaries and affiliates, Kingston has manufacturing facilities in California, Malaysia, Taiwan, China and sales representatives in the United States, Europe, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine, Australia, New Zealand, India, Taiwan, China, and Latin America. For more information, please call 800-337-8410 or visit http://www.kingston.com.
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield 1 open beta is 7GB on the PC
- Intel Core i7-7700K 'Kaby Lake' performance teased
- ESL inks deal with Yahoo Esports on everything eSports
- September 7 - iPhone 7 and PS4 Neo unveiled on same day
- Join the 'Legends of Tomorrow' in our latest BD giveaway
- Who to Request For Motherboard Review Sample ?
- Cooler Master MasterCase 3 Micro-ATX Tower Case Review
- Samsung EVO 256GB microSDXC Memory Card Review
- Asrock z170 gaming k4/d3 and the f-stream tuning program
- I Need A Fan Controller
- Corsair announces the LUX Series mechanical keyboards
- GIGABYTE offers free add-on Thunderbolt 3 upgrade
- Samsung and VMware showcasing first high-performance software-defined data center rack featuring NVMe SSD caching
- HyperX introduces new ALLOY gaming keyboard
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD