Auzentech Bulletin: Limited Release of White R-4 Case
Auzentech Offers a Limited Quantity of R-4 Bulldozer PC Cases in North America
Santa Clara, CA: Auzentech, Inc (www.auzentech.com) announced today that a small quantity of white R-4 Bulldozer PC Cases are available to customers in North America. Every bit as striking as the more common black R-4, the white edition gives custom PC builders a rare opportunity to build a system that is distinct from any other at the LAN Party, with no case modifications.
The specifications of all R-4 Bulldozer PC Cases include the following:
Middle Tower ATX Case
Patented Optical Disk Drive tray-up/down functionality
USB 2.0 FPIO Support
92mm front fan, 120mm rear fan, 80mm Side Fan, optional 80mm bottom fan
A distinctive industrial appearance
R-4 Bulldozer PC Cases are manufactured by leading Korean PC Case manufacturer GM Corporation, and distributed in the United States and Canada by Auzentech, Inc.
R-4 Bulldozer Product Page
PC Cases page at Auzentech.com
Partner Page for PC Case maker GM Corp
About Auzentech, Inc.
AUZENTECH, Inc. is a provider of quality consumer electronics products, which is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA. AUZENTECH developed the World's first Dolby Digital Live Sound card (X-Mystique 7.1 Gold) and the World's first DTS Connect Sound Card (X-Plosion 7.1 DTS Connect) and continues to bring the most innovative audio products to the market.
About GM Corporation
GM Corporation is a manufacturer and distributor headquartered in Seoul, Korea and founded in 1996. The company offers a wide range of PC cases, power supplies, computer peripheral and service to customers worldwide. It is GMC's mission to be the best provider of the state-of-the-art products in the global market. By offering superior products and complete service, the company seeks to share the enjoyable computer life for worldwide end users. Through the constant invention and innovation, GMC has achieved a number of patents for its products. As aresult of being acknowledged for sincere effort in research and development, GMC has received a good venture company certification from the Korean Business Administration in 2001
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard announces a new voice chat app for desktops
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 375.57 drivers are ready for BF1
- Sony added 1GB of DRAM to the PS4 Pro, joins 8GB GDDR5
- Oceanhorn hit record sales, teases Switch development
- New Plants Vs Zombies: Heroes launches on iOS & Android
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system