Media Alert: Antec Promotes "Continuous Power" with New Mini Website
July 15, 2009 - FREMONT, CA - Antec, Inc., the global leader in high-performance computer components and accessories for the
gaming, PC upgrade and Do-It-Yourself markets, today announced a new addition to the Antec website, "Continuous Power Facts",
which offers visitors information on Antec power supplies and the benefits of Continuous Power versus Peak Power.
Antec power supplies are always rated based on Continuous Power output, while many brands on the market are rated only on
Peak Power output. Antec introduces the "Continuous Power Facts" mini website to educate the public on the difference between
the two standards, and the consequences of both for your power supply unit and computer components. With information, visuals
and examples, the new Antec mini website explains in detail the benefits of Continuous Power and the dangers of Peak Power.
The "Continuous Power Facts" mini website will be a permanent resource for customers on the Antec website.
Latest News Posts
- Swedish CS:GO pro Fifflaren is keeping busy - joins American team
- ESL announce $100,000 EVOLVE Xbox One competition
- UberX gets unbanned from Portland, now with a new $1 Safe Rides Fee
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III should be due on November 6, 2015
- The latest screenshots of The Witcher 3 tease impressive visuals
- XMP Memory
- Syllable G700 Noise Reduction Hi-Fi Bluetooth Headphones Review
- G1.Sniper M3 - No "Windows Boot Manager".
- X99 UD5 motherboard SLI disabled everytime after updating bios to F9
- OAXIS Bento Close-Contact Induction Wireless Speaker Review
- Seven World Top Casemodders Go Head to Head at the "2015 Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational"
- GIGABYTE Hosts X99 CHAMPION CHALLENGE on HWBOT.org. Tweak your GIGABYTE X99 Systems for Big Cash Prizes
- Acer Reveals New Back-To-School Product Range at the Inaugural "next@acer" Event in New York
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!