Media Alert: Antec Promotes "Continuous Power" with New Mini Website
July 15, 2009 - FREMONT, CA - Antec, Inc., the global leader in high-performance computer components and accessories for the
gaming, PC upgrade and Do-It-Yourself markets, today announced a new addition to the Antec website, "Continuous Power Facts",
which offers visitors information on Antec power supplies and the benefits of Continuous Power versus Peak Power.
Antec power supplies are always rated based on Continuous Power output, while many brands on the market are rated only on
Peak Power output. Antec introduces the "Continuous Power Facts" mini website to educate the public on the difference between
the two standards, and the consequences of both for your power supply unit and computer components. With information, visuals
and examples, the new Antec mini website explains in detail the benefits of Continuous Power and the dangers of Peak Power.
The "Continuous Power Facts" mini website will be a permanent resource for customers on the Antec website.
Latest News Posts
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III should be due on November 6, 2015
- The latest screenshots of The Witcher 3 tease impressive visuals
- Red Dead Redemption style saloon recreated in Unreal Engine 4
- Google send mystery device through FCC, the next version of Glass?
- Gabe Newell says "our goal is to make modding better" through Steam
- X99 UD5 motherboard SLI disabled everytime after updating bios to F9
- OAXIS Bento Close-Contact Induction Wireless Speaker Review
- ASRock C226 WS graphics output resolution support
- Patriot FUEL iON Magnetic Charging Pad Review
- Motherboard GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!
- BIOSTAR brings out the Small but Powerful Hi-Fi B85S1 Motherboard
- ASUS Announces that All its Z97 and X99 Motherboards Support NVMe
- AquaComputer Announces New Water-blocks for NVIDIA GTX Titan X