Media Alert: Antec Promotes "Continuous Power" with New Mini Website
July 15, 2009 - FREMONT, CA - Antec, Inc., the global leader in high-performance computer components and accessories for the
gaming, PC upgrade and Do-It-Yourself markets, today announced a new addition to the Antec website, "Continuous Power Facts",
which offers visitors information on Antec power supplies and the benefits of Continuous Power versus Peak Power.
Antec power supplies are always rated based on Continuous Power output, while many brands on the market are rated only on
Peak Power output. Antec introduces the "Continuous Power Facts" mini website to educate the public on the difference between
the two standards, and the consequences of both for your power supply unit and computer components. With information, visuals
and examples, the new Antec mini website explains in detail the benefits of Continuous Power and the dangers of Peak Power.
The "Continuous Power Facts" mini website will be a permanent resource for customers on the Antec website.
Latest News Posts
- XIGMATEK pushes its a bright red power supply to market, the S550
- Ubisoft learns from Watch Dogs, shows games on 'target machines' at E3
- AMD financials continue to decline, even with the launch of Fury X
- Sony rumored to unveil its new Xperia Z5 smartphone in September
- LG uses Advanced In-Cell Touch technology for next-gen laptop screens
- ICY DOCK Black Vortex MB174U3S-4SB USB 3.0 Storage Enclosure Review
- C2750D4I: EFI firmware bug?
- ASRock X99 OC Formula/3.1 (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Custom Bios (ASRock X99 Extreme6 3.1 ?
- Samsung 850 EVO and 850 PRO 2TB SSDs Review
- GELID Announces Polar 1U Low-profile CPU Cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Transcend Announces StoreJet 35T3 8TB USB 3.0 External HDD
- Samsung Electronics Leads Consumers into the New Era of Multi-Terabyte SSDs with Launch of 2-TB 850 PRO and 850 EVO
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC