Media Alert: Antec Promotes "Continuous Power" with New Mini Website
July 15, 2009 - FREMONT, CA - Antec, Inc., the global leader in high-performance computer components and accessories for the
gaming, PC upgrade and Do-It-Yourself markets, today announced a new addition to the Antec website, "Continuous Power Facts",
which offers visitors information on Antec power supplies and the benefits of Continuous Power versus Peak Power.
Antec power supplies are always rated based on Continuous Power output, while many brands on the market are rated only on
Peak Power output. Antec introduces the "Continuous Power Facts" mini website to educate the public on the difference between
the two standards, and the consequences of both for your power supply unit and computer components. With information, visuals
and examples, the new Antec mini website explains in detail the benefits of Continuous Power and the dangers of Peak Power.
The "Continuous Power Facts" mini website will be a permanent resource for customers on the Antec website.
Latest News Posts
- Apple buys company responsible for Star Wars motion-capture, Faceshift
- Reports claim Apple looks to OLED screens for 2018 phone release
- Google's Nest Cam never deactivates, claims researchers
- Take an Extra 15% Off All VPNs at TweakTown Deals
- Aussie Police crack down on phone use while driving
- heya! PC-A10 case parts?
- Enermax ETS-T40fit CPU Coolers Review
- Seagate Game Drive for PlayStation 1TB Review
- North Bridge Frequency Locked at 4300 on Fatal1ty X99M Killer/3.1 Board
- New SSD Connections and GA-Z87X-UD5H?
- CYBERTRONPC OFFERS TESSERACT 15 SK NOTEBOOK, NOW WITH 6th GEN INTEL PROCESSOR AND WINDOWS 10
- HERE and the Netherlands evaluating 4G/LTE-based C-ITS road messaging system
- Sony PLAYSTATION 4 (PS4) SALES SURPASS 30.2 MILLION UNITS WORLDWIDE
- Samsung Starts Mass Producing Industry's First 128-GIGABYTE DDR4 Modules for Enterprise Servers
- LG RAY DELIVERS LARGE HD DISPLAY AND BEST-IN-CLASS CAMERAS FOR 3G MARKETS