Media Alert: Antec Promotes "Continuous Power" with New Mini Website
July 15, 2009 - FREMONT, CA - Antec, Inc., the global leader in high-performance computer components and accessories for the
gaming, PC upgrade and Do-It-Yourself markets, today announced a new addition to the Antec website, "Continuous Power Facts",
which offers visitors information on Antec power supplies and the benefits of Continuous Power versus Peak Power.
Antec power supplies are always rated based on Continuous Power output, while many brands on the market are rated only on
Peak Power output. Antec introduces the "Continuous Power Facts" mini website to educate the public on the difference between
the two standards, and the consequences of both for your power supply unit and computer components. With information, visuals
and examples, the new Antec mini website explains in detail the benefits of Continuous Power and the dangers of Peak Power.
The "Continuous Power Facts" mini website will be a permanent resource for customers on the Antec website.
Latest News Posts
- Overwatch is now home to over 30 million gamers
- Nintendo sold 2.3 million NES Mini consoles
- Nintendo forecasts 10 million Switch sales this year
- Capcom's 2016 financials outline company's future
- Sony shipped about 60 million PS4s
- H97M Pro4 - Machine comes out of sleep mode when deactivated but monitor does not
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives