Coolink introduces SWiF2 fan series
Vienna / Taipei, July 15th 2009 - Coolink today introduced the new SWiF2 fan series. Successor to the popular SWiF series, the new SWiF2 family takes its successful predecessor's proven qualities one step further. Refined blade designs, high-performance hydro-dynamic bearing and support for PWM fan speed control, combined with an exciting new colour scheme, are the cornerstones of the new series.
"With more than a hundred thousand satisfied users, our Silent Whisper Fans have created a huge following among those looking for true high-end fans at a reasonable price", says Timothy Chu, Coolink CEO.
"Today, we're thrilled to revive the series with new, further improved models as well as an exciting new colour scheme. Of course, the new SWiF2 family remains true to our vision of linking excellent quality with attractive pricing."
Featuring an all new 11-blade impeller design, the design goal for the SWiF2 120mm fan was to improve its airflow and airflow to noise ratio, making it suitable for a broad range of applications. Thanks to its unique blade design, the SWiF2 120mm improves upon its successful predecessor's airflow to noise ratio by up to 40% at low fan speeds.
Both the 80 and 92mm models are built upon the proven basis of the original SWiF models, featuring even lower noise levels and higher reliability.
In addition to improved blade designs, all SWiF2 fans feature hydro-dynamic bearing, ensuring whisper quiet operation and even better longevity, which is reflected in an enhanced MTBF of 150.000 hours and a warranty time of 60 months.
Each of the SWiF2 fans is available in three versions: Whereas the PWM version offers a flexible speed range and automatic mainboard speed control, which makes it the ideal choice for CPU cooling applications, the two 3-pin versions are perfect for silent enthusiasts who demand extremely quiet operation.
Pricing and Availability
The SWiF2 fans are available immediately at a suggested retail price of EUR 11.90 / USD 13.90 for the 120mm models and EUR 9.90 / USD 11.90 for the 80 and 92mm models.
About Coolink & Coolink Europe
Kolink's retail brand Coolink stands for an effective conjunction of no-frills performance, excellent quality and attractive pricing. While Coolink held a strong presence in the Asian market ever since the late 90ies, it was not until 2005 that the brand was introduced to the European market on a large scale. After the launch of Coolink-Europe.com in late 2005, Coolink quickly became a well recognized brand for high-quality cooling components in Europe too
Latest News Posts
- Samsung Galaxy S8 officially discounted by up to $300
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 836 will debut with the Pixel 2
- Samsung to produce chips for the iPhone 9, LG batteries
- Facebook is working on a modular smartphone
- Samsung's 1st dual camera phone has an Always On Display
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4