Coolink introduces SWiF2 fan series
Vienna / Taipei, July 15th 2009 - Coolink today introduced the new SWiF2 fan series. Successor to the popular SWiF series, the new SWiF2 family takes its successful predecessor's proven qualities one step further. Refined blade designs, high-performance hydro-dynamic bearing and support for PWM fan speed control, combined with an exciting new colour scheme, are the cornerstones of the new series.
"With more than a hundred thousand satisfied users, our Silent Whisper Fans have created a huge following among those looking for true high-end fans at a reasonable price", says Timothy Chu, Coolink CEO.
"Today, we're thrilled to revive the series with new, further improved models as well as an exciting new colour scheme. Of course, the new SWiF2 family remains true to our vision of linking excellent quality with attractive pricing."
Featuring an all new 11-blade impeller design, the design goal for the SWiF2 120mm fan was to improve its airflow and airflow to noise ratio, making it suitable for a broad range of applications. Thanks to its unique blade design, the SWiF2 120mm improves upon its successful predecessor's airflow to noise ratio by up to 40% at low fan speeds.
Both the 80 and 92mm models are built upon the proven basis of the original SWiF models, featuring even lower noise levels and higher reliability.
In addition to improved blade designs, all SWiF2 fans feature hydro-dynamic bearing, ensuring whisper quiet operation and even better longevity, which is reflected in an enhanced MTBF of 150.000 hours and a warranty time of 60 months.
Each of the SWiF2 fans is available in three versions: Whereas the PWM version offers a flexible speed range and automatic mainboard speed control, which makes it the ideal choice for CPU cooling applications, the two 3-pin versions are perfect for silent enthusiasts who demand extremely quiet operation.
Pricing and Availability
The SWiF2 fans are available immediately at a suggested retail price of EUR 11.90 / USD 13.90 for the 120mm models and EUR 9.90 / USD 11.90 for the 80 and 92mm models.
About Coolink & Coolink Europe
Kolink's retail brand Coolink stands for an effective conjunction of no-frills performance, excellent quality and attractive pricing. While Coolink held a strong presence in the Asian market ever since the late 90ies, it was not until 2005 that the brand was introduced to the European market on a large scale. After the launch of Coolink-Europe.com in late 2005, Coolink quickly became a well recognized brand for high-quality cooling components in Europe too
Latest News Posts
- The last details on Project Cars released ahead of its launch on May 7
- Apple expected to relaunch its music streaming service at WWDC in June
- Final 'San Andreas' trailer now with more large-scale destruction
- Quake developer says modders should be compensated for their efforts
- Mushkin teams up with Ubisoft to expand REACTOR SSD lineup
- how to install ASrock 970 pro 3 r2.0 motherboard CD on a ubuntu 14.04.2 LTS help
- Glary Utilities Pro for free
- HIS MusiX Air Wireless Bluetooth IPX7 Water Resistant Speaker Review
- Wake on lan problem
- GB G97x ud5 bk with Kingston Hyperx Predator SHPM2280p2H/240g pcie ssd
- Habey Launches MITX-6770 Mini-ITX Motherboard
- HP Announces the Next Wave of 2015 Back to School PCs
- The Kave XTD 5.1 Analog Makes its Mark on May
- CALL OF DUTY: ADVANCED WARFARE ASCENDANCE AVAILABLE NOW ON PLAYSTATION AND PC
- ESL Mortal Kombat X launch event establishes title as a force in fighting game esports