Step up Your Game - BIOSTAR launches TA790GX A2+
August-2008, Taipei Taiwan - BIOSTAR Microtech Int'l Corp., a professional manufacturer of motherboards has launched T-Series TA790GX A2+, which is an integrated motherboard based on AMD 790GX chipset with ATi Radeon HD3300 graphics. The model also supports all AMD Phenom-series multi-core processors, which supports Dual channel DDR2-1066 Memory and offers optimized overclocking ability. Furthermore, TA790GX A2+ offers more powerful 3D performance than current generation models.
ATi Radeon HD3300--3D gaming like never before
At the heart of the TA790GX-A2+ lies an ATi Radeon HD3300 core with DirectX 10.1 and Shader Model 4.1 support. Moreover this motherboard also supports CrossfireX & Hybrid Graphic technology to enhance your gaming performance when playing fast, incredibly realistic DirectX10 games.
Experience Full HD like never before
The TA790GX A2+is based on AMD 790GX with ATi Radeon HD3300, which will immerse you in a full HD cinematic experience at home while enabling a quiet entertainment PC. Enjoy more vibrant colors and lifelike picture quality up-scaled beyond 1080p with ATI Avivo HD. Watch the latest Blu-Ray® movies on your PC. It supports D-Sub, DVI-D and HDMI, three kinds of output interface, which easily connect it to your big screen TV.
Energy Efficiency like never before
The T-Series TA790GX A2+ powers an exceptionally energy efficient PC without compromising performance. New innovations in dynamic power management provide performance when you need it and power savings when using everyday applications. Build the ultimate in energy efficient PCs when you combine this board with the latest AMD Phenom processors.
The overall specification of BISOTAR TA790GX A2+ offers you a superior 3D gaming and HD experience that runs efficiently and at a price that won't break your budget. It will redefine 3D gaming & HD-movie playing on a mainstream PC.
About BIOSTAR MICROTECH INT'L CORP.
Since its establishment in 1986, the BIOSTAR GROUP has become a major motherboard supplier to the PC industry in Taiwan. In order to pursue continuous growth, BIOSTAR has invested heavily in acquiring the physical and human resources to excel research and development. In every endeavour, BIOSTAR has sought to enhance product quality and expand its range of available products.
In addition to producing quality motherboards, BIOSTAR also carries out mini PC system - iDEQ series - the intelligent Desktop trends for the near future and IA product. A wider product range provides buyers with choices they want and need. With a constant emphasis on quality, BIOSTAR seeks to offer products with the highest price-performance ratio in the industry.
Latest News Posts
- AMD teases 8K graphics workload on Radeon RX Vega
- AMD launches dual-GPU Radeon Pro Duo with 32GB of GDDR5
- Dawn of War III PC Steam deals are up to 25% off
- Colorful announces iGame GTX 1080 Ti Vulcan X OC
- What Zelda: Breath of the Wild would look like on NES
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- HyperX Pulsefire FPS Gaming Mouse Review
- Hidrate Spark 2.0 Bluetooth Smart Bottle Review
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family
- HyperX Cloud Revolver S gaming headset now shipping
- SK Hynix introduces industry's fastest 8Gb graphics DRAM (GDDR6)
- Samsung and Amazon Video deliver next generation HDR video experience with updated open standard HDR10+
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club