ZOTAC Unleashes Dual Display Compatible Mini-ITX Motherboard
New ZOTAC nForce 630i-ITX delivers dual display and HDCP compliant DVI in a 170mm2 footprint
HONG KONG - Aug. 6, 2008 - ZOTAC International, an award winning NVIDIA partner, today unleashes its latest miniature PC platform for users seeking a high-performance platform that occupies very little space - the ZOTAC nForce 630i-ITX. The new platform incorporates compatibility with Intel socket LGA775 processors, NVIDIA GeForce graphics and NVIDIA Multi View technologies into a miniature 17cm x 17cm footprint.
Compatibility with Intel socket LGA775 processors enables the ZOTAC nForce 630i-ITX to accommodate powerful Intel Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Duo, Core 2 Extreme, Pentium Dual-Core and Celeron Dual-Core as well as existing Pentium 4, Pentium D and Celeron D processors. The ZOTAC nForce 630i-ITX also supports processors with up to 1333 MHz front-side bus speeds for compatibility with Intel's latest and fastest Core 2 series dual and quad-core processors.
NVIDIA GeForce 7100 graphics technology empowers the ZOTAC nForce 630i-ITX with a powerful graphics processor with DirectX 9 and Shader Model 3.0 compatibility. The powerful graphics core enables the ZOTAC nForce 630i-ITX to render Microsoft Vista's aero premium user interface smoothly and flawlessly, providing users with a premium Windows Vista experience.
NVIDIA Multi View technology allows users to have two independent monitors for greater work efficiency. Dual video outputs from the ZOTAC nForce 630i-ITX enable dual monitor connectivity.
"Dual display technology allows people to work more efficiently, thanks to additional screen real estate. However, dual display technology is usually limited to discrete graphics cards or micro ATX motherboards. Our ZOTAC nForce 630i-ITX enables users that want smaller-than-micro ATX systems to enjoy the same capabilities," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International. "The integrated GeForce 7100 graphics processor also allows users to drive dual monitors without any lag or slow-downs as well."
Powering dual displays are DVI and VGA outputs for compatibility with digital and analog displays. The HDCP compliant DVI output allows users to connect the ZOTAC nForce 630i-ITX to high-definition ready TVs and monitors to enjoy high-definition Blu-ray video content.
"When we first released our ZOTAC nForce 610i-ITX, people loved the size, form factor and capabilities; however, they demanded DVI output capabilities for home theater PC duties. Our engineers went back to the drawing board and added a DVI output and HDCP compliance for more demanding users," Mr. Berger added. "With the addition of the DVI output, the nForce 630i-ITX makes a powerful platform for dual-monitor and home theater PC users."
Build a powerful system that occupies very little space with the ZOTAC nForce 630i-ITX.
New ZOTAC nForce 630i-ITX
Powerful, small, dual-display compatible
NVIDIA GeForce 7100 graphics processor
NVIDIA nForce 630i media and communications processor
Intel Core 2 Duo, Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Extreme and Pentium compatible
Up to 1333 MHz FSB
Mini-ITX form factor
PCI Express x1 expansion
DirectX 9 with Shader Model 3.0 compatible
About ZOTAC International (MCO) Limited
ZOTAC International is a part of PC Partner Ltd. Group. ZOTAC is also one of the largest NVIDIA add-in board and motherboard manufacturers in the world with over 10 years of quality manufacturing experience. The ZOTAC philosophy is to deliver the latest products at competitive prices without sacrificing quality.
For further information please visit http://www.zotac.com
Latest News Posts
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- Fable Legends will use foliage physics to increase visual fidelity
- AMD: GPUOpen could be used for smartphone, tablet graphics
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- Help with N56VB notebook screen
- Intel MOBO with Fast POST boot time
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance
- Thermaltake and First Green Partner Aria PC Technology Join to Promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform