Auzentech Releases X-Raider and X-Studio Sound Cards, Available Now
Santa Clara, CA: Auzentech, Inc (www.auzentech.com) announced today the immediately availability of the Auzen X-Raider 7.1 and X-Studio 5.1 Sound Cards. These sound cards provide an affordable upgrade from the onboard audio built into desktop PCs, and are ideal for improving audio from games, music, and movies.
The Auzen X-Raider 7.1 is a PCI sound card with swappable OPAMPs for all channels, SPDIF(Optical) In/Out, internal digital output via two-pin connector, support for HD front panel audio, Magic Voice®, Microphone Echo, key-shifting, Xear3D, EAX 1.0/2.0, A3D and DirectSound.
The X-Studio 5.1 is a low profile PCI Sound Card with a swappable front-left and front-right channel OPAMP, internal digital output via a two-pin connector, support for QSound Labs 3D Surround Engine driver, and HD front panel audio.
Both sound cards are compatible with Intel and AMD processors and Windows® XP or Vista.
About Auzentech, Inc.
AUZENTECH, Inc. is a provider of quality consumer electronics products, which is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA. AUZENTECH developed the World's first Dolby Digital Live Sound card (X-Mystique 7.1 Gold) and the World's first DTS Connect Sound Card (X-Plosion 7.1 DTS Connect) and continues to bring the most innovative audio products to the market.
Latest News Posts
- These Corsair K65 RGB keyboard replacement keycaps are amazing
- North Korean's exposed to the world through smuggled media devices
- Aussie underdog CS:GO team Vox Eminor loses a player
- Jackman to play X-men's Wolverine just once more
- Russia announces plans to create new space station with NASA, others
- Tidiness stingy tadalafil no prescription
- Chappie (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- Z87M-D3H BIOS-mod to run all cores at 3.9ghz for i7-4770(non-k)
- Machine won't turn on - Need help Please
- Battlefield Hardline Xbox One Game Review
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi