Auzentech Releases X-Raider and X-Studio Sound Cards, Available Now
Santa Clara, CA: Auzentech, Inc (www.auzentech.com) announced today the immediately availability of the Auzen X-Raider 7.1 and X-Studio 5.1 Sound Cards. These sound cards provide an affordable upgrade from the onboard audio built into desktop PCs, and are ideal for improving audio from games, music, and movies.
The Auzen X-Raider 7.1 is a PCI sound card with swappable OPAMPs for all channels, SPDIF(Optical) In/Out, internal digital output via two-pin connector, support for HD front panel audio, Magic Voice®, Microphone Echo, key-shifting, Xear3D, EAX 1.0/2.0, A3D and DirectSound.
The X-Studio 5.1 is a low profile PCI Sound Card with a swappable front-left and front-right channel OPAMP, internal digital output via a two-pin connector, support for QSound Labs 3D Surround Engine driver, and HD front panel audio.
Both sound cards are compatible with Intel and AMD processors and Windows® XP or Vista.
About Auzentech, Inc.
AUZENTECH, Inc. is a provider of quality consumer electronics products, which is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA. AUZENTECH developed the World's first Dolby Digital Live Sound card (X-Mystique 7.1 Gold) and the World's first DTS Connect Sound Card (X-Plosion 7.1 DTS Connect) and continues to bring the most innovative audio products to the market.
Latest News Posts
- The ESEA $200,000 CS:GO finals are on now
- Thermaltake Australia flies down modder for watercooling series
- NASA says private space efforts to reach Mars will need support
- TSMC aiming for 10nm production next year, followed by 7nm in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront won't use Battlelog, has offline singleplayer
- ASUS Laptop keyboard question
- TOSHIBA HDWC130XK3J1 not recognizedon 3.0 usb port
- E3C224-V4L not available anywhere?
- Drives showing incorrect free space after installing 32GB of memory
- Memtest sometimes pass, sometimes dont.
- OWC Viper Pro Thunderbolt External SSD Premieres at NAB 2015
- HP Introduces WS Storage Advancement, Mobile WS and Professional Displays
- NEC Introduces Two New AccuSync LED-backlit Monitors
- BIOSTAR Releases the H81MDC-LSP Motherboard
- HGST Ships NVM Express Compliant Solid-State Drives