NVIDIA ANNOUNCES GEFORCE CONTEST PROMOTION THAT WILL HAVE GAMERS SAYING "WOW!"
Buy a GeForce GPU today and enter for a chance to win an all-expenses paid trip to Blizzcon 2009 for two and receive World of Warcraft Classic for Free!
What: Buy any qualifying NVIDIA® GeForce® graphics card[i] between July 1, 2009 and August 1, 2009 and receive an entry code for a chance to win an all expenses paid trip to Blizzcon 2009 for you and a guest.[ii] The entire trip is valued up to $2400 USD!
But that's not all. The same entry code is also good for one FREE digital download of the complete World of Warcraft Classic.[iii] This download includes a full install of the complete retail version of the game with unrestricted 30-day access to character classes, cities, quests, chat, and other features from World of Warcraft Classic.
Who: Contest is open to all legal residents of the US, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Netherlands, Finland, Norway and India (excluding the state of Tamil Nadu) who have attained the age of majority under the laws of the country or state of residence as of the start of this promotion.
Where: For complete contest details, rules and regulations, and additional information on how to enter through the mail without a qualifying product purchase, please visit: http://www.nzone.com/WoW. For additional information on Blizzcon 2009, please visit: http://www.blizzard.com/blizzcon.
When: The World of Warcraft bundle and code promotion will begin at 12:01 a.m. PST on July 1, 2009 and will end at 11:59:59 p.m. PST on August 1, 2009. All mail-in entries must be postmarked by 11:59:59 p.m. PST on July 15, 2009 AND received by 11:59:59 p.m. PST on August 1, 2009. Please refer to the full contest details at http://www.nzone.com/WoW.
About Blizzcon 2009
BlizzCon is a celebration of the Warcraft, StarCraft, and Diablo franchises and the communities that surround them. This two-day event will contain Q&A panels featuring Blizzard Entertainment developers, social events for players and developers to meet one another, and hands-on gameplay featuring favorite Blizzard Entertainment games, all running on NVIDIA GPU technologies. For additional information on BlizzCon, please visit: http://www.blizzard.com/blizzcon/.
NVIDIA (Nasdaq: NVDA) is the world leader in visual computing technologies and the inventor of the GPU, a high-performance processor which generates breathtaking, interactive graphics on workstations, personal computers, game consoles, and mobile devices. NVIDIA serves the entertainment and consumer market with its GeForce graphics products, the professional design and visualization market with its Quadro graphics products, and the high-performance computing market with its Tesla computing solutions products. NVIDIA is headquartered in Santa Clara, Calif. and has offices throughout Asia, Europe, and the Americas. For more information, visit http://www.nvidia.com.
© 2009 NVIDIA Corporation. All rights reserved. NVIDIA, the NVIDIA logo, and GeForce are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. Other company and product names may be trademarks of the respective companies with which they are associated.
[i] Qualifying GPUs in US/Canada are: GeForce 9600 GT, GeForce 9800 GT, GeForce 9800 GTX+ and GeForce GTS 250. In EMEA, qualifying GPUs are GeForce 9800 GT and GeForce GTS 250 only. Participating e-tailers in US/Canada are: Amazon.com, MWave.com, NCIX.com, Newegg.com, TigerDirect.com, and ZipZoomFly.com.
[iii] World of Warcraft is a subscription-based game. To continue after the first 30 days, players must enter into a monthly subscription agreement with Blizzard. Offer expires November 30, 2009 or while supplies last. Terms and conditions apply.
Latest News Posts
- PAYDAY 2 just released its 21st DLC - 'The Butcher's Western Pack'
- The new Force Awakens trailer with a terrible twist - Jar Jar Binks
- David Goldberg, cheif executive of SurveyMonkey passes away
- iPad Pro rumors heat back up, leading with a 12.9-inch display
- Small businesses adopting robots, and more concern jobs are at risk
- Crucial C300 and M4 dont work together on Asrock Z68 Extreme4en3
- Gigabyte Z97X-Gaming-3 RAM problem with Crucial Ballistix Sport VLP
- Gigabyte GA-Z97-UD5H-BK: What changes for revision 1.2?
- Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- X99-UD3 can't get into bios set up
- CALL OF DUTY: ADVANCED WARFARE ASCENDANCE AVAILABLE NOW ON PLAYSTATION AND PC
- ESL Mortal Kombat X launch event establishes title as a force in fighting game esports
- PLEX for GOOD - Nepal Earthquake Relief
- The 21st DLC for PAYDAY 2, "The Butcher's Western Pack" launched on Steam April 30th
- COUGAR celebrates first year in Gaming Peripherals, announces exciting future