OCZ Teams Up with U.K. Distributor Spire Technology
OCZ Technology Group, a worldwide leader in innovative, ultra-high performance and high reliability memory, components, and system builds, is pleased to announce the availability of its hardware solutions through Spire Technology, a leading distributor in the United Kingdom.
"OCZ is pleased to partner with Spire Technology a distributor known for both quality of offering and dedication to customer service," commented Justin Shong, Sr. VP of Worldwide Sales at the OCZ Technology Group. "By teaming up with Spire Technology OCZ's complete spectrum of performance hardware will become more accessible to a greater breadth of customers within the region, and we look forward to strong partnership for many years to come."
John Appleton, Sales & Marketing Director of Spire, says: "We are really excited to be working with OCZ because their product portfolio is terrific. OCZ has seen impressive worldwide sales growth despite the recession because they produce high performance components that improve reliability, efficiency and performance. This is precisely the type of product that Spire Technology wants to be associated with and are confident that the introduction of OCZ will complement our existing range perfectly."
Spire Technology will feature a variety of OCZ memory, flash media, and power supplies, initially offering a specialized segment of products for the needs of enthusiasts, gamers, and mainstream desktop users, further diversifying OCZ's ever-growing sales channel. As the Group's product line continues to expand into different sectors of the technology market, OCZ strives to deliver the most innovative solutions with key partners like Spire to deliver a wealth of premium computing component solutions and superior customer service.
OCZ's reputation for breakthrough products, awareness of end-user needs, and substantial market consciousness has lead to strong brand recognition and leadership in the enthusiast computing community. As OCZ continues to strengthen its sales channel and customer service, the company's complete lineup of innovative products will be more visible and readily available to new areas of the international markets.
Latest News Posts
- China is the first with a 3D printed house, was built-in 45 days
- Battlefield 1 has Async Compute and DX12, expect 'DX12 fireworks'
- Volkswagen fraud settlement biggest in US history, hits $15 billion
- Dell's new 70-inch touchscreen for schools unveiled, costs $5000
- Battlefield 1 will have DX12 support, current alpha runs very smooth
- Deleted driver software
- MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G - Silent Gaming Major OC Headroom
- New Gaming Build - Looking fro feedback
- Fractal Design CORE 500 Mini-ITX Small Form Factor Chassis Review
- H110M-ITX loses USB and PS1 when WIN 7 loads
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines