OCZ Teams Up with U.K. Distributor Spire Technology
OCZ Technology Group, a worldwide leader in innovative, ultra-high performance and high reliability memory, components, and system builds, is pleased to announce the availability of its hardware solutions through Spire Technology, a leading distributor in the United Kingdom.
"OCZ is pleased to partner with Spire Technology a distributor known for both quality of offering and dedication to customer service," commented Justin Shong, Sr. VP of Worldwide Sales at the OCZ Technology Group. "By teaming up with Spire Technology OCZ's complete spectrum of performance hardware will become more accessible to a greater breadth of customers within the region, and we look forward to strong partnership for many years to come."
John Appleton, Sales & Marketing Director of Spire, says: "We are really excited to be working with OCZ because their product portfolio is terrific. OCZ has seen impressive worldwide sales growth despite the recession because they produce high performance components that improve reliability, efficiency and performance. This is precisely the type of product that Spire Technology wants to be associated with and are confident that the introduction of OCZ will complement our existing range perfectly."
Spire Technology will feature a variety of OCZ memory, flash media, and power supplies, initially offering a specialized segment of products for the needs of enthusiasts, gamers, and mainstream desktop users, further diversifying OCZ's ever-growing sales channel. As the Group's product line continues to expand into different sectors of the technology market, OCZ strives to deliver the most innovative solutions with key partners like Spire to deliver a wealth of premium computing component solutions and superior customer service.
OCZ's reputation for breakthrough products, awareness of end-user needs, and substantial market consciousness has lead to strong brand recognition and leadership in the enthusiast computing community. As OCZ continues to strengthen its sales channel and customer service, the company's complete lineup of innovative products will be more visible and readily available to new areas of the international markets.
Latest News Posts
- Vizio acquired by LeEco, a Chinese electronics giant for $2 billion
- LG confirms $1.75 billion investment in flexible OLED displays
- $299 Xbox One S bundled with free copy of Halo 5, launches Aug 23
- Burnout creators begin work on new driving game with VR support
- Jon Rettinger: Apple is 'boring', 'stopped innovating years ago'
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio