OCZ Teams Up with U.K. Distributor Spire Technology
OCZ Technology Group, a worldwide leader in innovative, ultra-high performance and high reliability memory, components, and system builds, is pleased to announce the availability of its hardware solutions through Spire Technology, a leading distributor in the United Kingdom.
"OCZ is pleased to partner with Spire Technology a distributor known for both quality of offering and dedication to customer service," commented Justin Shong, Sr. VP of Worldwide Sales at the OCZ Technology Group. "By teaming up with Spire Technology OCZ's complete spectrum of performance hardware will become more accessible to a greater breadth of customers within the region, and we look forward to strong partnership for many years to come."
John Appleton, Sales & Marketing Director of Spire, says: "We are really excited to be working with OCZ because their product portfolio is terrific. OCZ has seen impressive worldwide sales growth despite the recession because they produce high performance components that improve reliability, efficiency and performance. This is precisely the type of product that Spire Technology wants to be associated with and are confident that the introduction of OCZ will complement our existing range perfectly."
Spire Technology will feature a variety of OCZ memory, flash media, and power supplies, initially offering a specialized segment of products for the needs of enthusiasts, gamers, and mainstream desktop users, further diversifying OCZ's ever-growing sales channel. As the Group's product line continues to expand into different sectors of the technology market, OCZ strives to deliver the most innovative solutions with key partners like Spire to deliver a wealth of premium computing component solutions and superior customer service.
OCZ's reputation for breakthrough products, awareness of end-user needs, and substantial market consciousness has lead to strong brand recognition and leadership in the enthusiast computing community. As OCZ continues to strengthen its sales channel and customer service, the company's complete lineup of innovative products will be more visible and readily available to new areas of the international markets.
Latest News Posts
- Project Cars 2 is rumored to already be in development
- Criminals receiving bitcoin ransom payments converting money fast
- LG's G4 should cost around $800, a little more than the Galaxy S6 edge
- Lenovo's new K80 smartphone features 4GB of RAM, 4000mAh battery
- Vin Diesel announces 'Fast & Furious 8' with an April 2017 release
- ASRock C226 WS graphics output resolution support
- Patriot FUEL iON Magnetic Charging Pad Review
- Motherboard GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3
- SilverStone Fortress SST-FT05B-W Full-Tower Chassis Review
- Asrock Z77 Extreme 6 Error Code 10 and 15
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!
- BIOSTAR brings out the Small but Powerful Hi-Fi B85S1 Motherboard
- ASUS Announces that All its Z97 and X99 Motherboards Support NVMe
- AquaComputer Announces New Water-blocks for NVIDIA GTX Titan X