MSI Unveils New G41 Series of Mainboards
With hi-definition audio and visuals becoming ever more common, Home Theater PC (HTPC), offering improved audio support and hi-def multimedia playback, provide more upgradeability and compatibility for the coming future. In light of this trend, more and more people are seeking to build their own HTPC.
Global mainboard and graphic producer, MSI, has integrated Intel's current multimedia platform - the Intel G41 chipset - into its new series of mainboards to meet this growing demand.
The Intel G41 chipset sets a new standard for visual enhancement technology with DirectX 10 support, playback-enhancing decoders, integrated HDMI and DVI, cutting-edge multimedia equipment, and Intel's own Clear Video technology. This new series not only meets all the demands for creating an HTPC with competitive pricing, but also get next generation operating system--windows 7 certification. According to these reason, MSI's G41 series mainboards will be Intel's best choice for hi-def computing.
Support for HD movies and independent visual improving technology
The Intel G41 chipset's integrated Intel GMA X4500 GPU, compared to its G31 predecessor, not only improves 3D performance, but also supports Direct X 10, OpenGL 2.0 and other graphical standards for total gaming support. Additionally, the G41 chipset also supports faster hardware decoding, which decreases the loading on the CPU, and can run all current forms of HD movies. The Intel G41 also equips Intel Clear Video technology which improves the playback quality and level of detail for a better home theater experience.
DVI and HDMI output provide total digital visual support
The Intel G41 chipset, in addition to the standard D-Sub and DVI-D video ports, also supports the dual video & audio output, HDMI. When connecting to another audio visual display product, HDMI brings forth rich images and sound in one connection for even simpler setup and use. Posts-wise, no other platform can match the G41's connectivity.
Take on the latest games with DX10 support
Another key feature of the G41 chipset is its total DirectX 10 support. All one needs is to install Windows Vista or Windows 7 OS to enjoy the most life-like gaming visuals around - a must for today's HTPC.
A multitude of MSI-only technology
Aside from the above benefits, MSI's G41 series of motherboards also build upon years of research and development MSI put in to ensure its products are a cut above the rest. APS intelligent power management, USB safeguard protection and M-Flash BIOS recovery are just some of the ways this series ensures a new level of convenience for customers.
Of course, every different product, due to market placement and demands, will have specification differences. Currently the strongest boards - G41TM-E63/ G41TM-E43 - are the G41 series flagship products, and include all of the above mentioned technology with embedded D-Sub, DVI and HDMI ports. Additionally, these boards feature a completely solid capacitor design which enhances the product's life span and stability.
MSI's Easy OC Switch technology is also included to allow the user to easily overclock via the BIOS-located 'Switch' - no complex understanding about 'how to overclock' required. With so many convenient features, the MSI G41 series of mainboards clearly stands out from the pack.
MSI's G41 series model specs:
Latest News Posts
- Destiny 2 on PC: no dedicated servers
- Red Dead Redemption 2 delayed to Spring 2018
- FF14: Stormblood's job level-up potions cost $25
- LG announces rugged smartphone - X Venture
- Destiny 2 replaces major subclasses and abilities
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK with SSD M.2 Plextor M8PeG 256gb. low speed after shut down
- Prey Review: Dark Stars, Darker Thoughts
- Alien Covenant Movie Review
- Western Digital sets new standard with latest generation in popular HGST-brand Ultrastar SAS SSD family
- AMD raises expectations for server performance, unveils EPYC processor brand for the datacenter
- HighPoint's SSD7101 PCIe board-sized drive series integrate Samsung 960 NVMe SSDs to deliver groundbreaking performance over 12GB/s
- Micron accelerates all-flash storage speed, performance and value with new flexible petabyte-scale enterprise data center solution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 and 630 mobile platforms drive advanced photography, enhanced gaming, integrated connectivity and machine learning