Find out the Overclocking Potential with Palit HD 4850 Sonic!
Palit Microsystems, a leading graphics card manufacturer, today proudly announces the Palit Radeon HD 4850 Sonic. This much anticipated Palit exclusive card design is pre-overclocked to 685MHz core speed and 2000MHz memory speed, and offers much more than the standard reference design in performance, innovative cooling and power management to provide intense HD gaming power.
As another stand-out product in Palit's famous Sonic edition series, Palit HD 4850 Sonic features a 685MHz core speed, 800 units streams processors and high capacity 512MB 256bit 2000MHz GDDR3 memory. It supports ATI CrossFireX Technology, along with the latest PCI-Express 2.0 platform and Microsoft DirectX® 10.1 Shader Model 4.1 technology delivering an incredible gaming experience.
The 3-Phase PWM power circuit on Palit HD 4850 Sonic provides a more robust and stable energy distribution system allowing the graphics card to maintain a lower operating temperature therefore, lengthening the life of the card. In addition, the 8-pin power connector supports up to 150W; sufficient power enables overclocking potential with stability.
Palit HD 4850 Sonic comes with Palit's innovative cooling system with two-ball bearing PWM fan, heat-pipes, and superior copper base to ensure high performance, consistent thermal effect but still generates less noise. This unique cooling design helps the graphics card to dissipate the heat efficiently, both for the components and the memories, the GPU temperature is up to 20℃ lower than the original fan and the cooling system is 10dB quieter even at full loading situation!
Ultra-Threaded Shader Engine
Support for Microsoft DirectX 10.1 Shader Model 4.0 programmable vertex and pixel shaders in hardware.
TeraScale Graphics Engine
The powerful new TeraScale graphics engine features deliver high resolutions and fast frame rates.
Enhanced Anti-Aliasing & Anisotropic Filtering
High performance anisotropic filtering and 24x custom filter anti-aliasing (CFAA) smooth jagged edges and create true-to-life graphics, for everything from grass to facial features.
Upgrade to even greater 3D performance quickly and easily thanks to plug-and-play ATI CrossFireX technology with up to quad-GPU support.
PCI Express 2.0 Support
Designed to run perfectly with the new PCI Express 2.0 bus architecture. PCI Express 2.0 products are fully backwards compatible with existing PCI Express motherboards for the broadest support.
Power to Spare
This GPU has the brute processing power needed for physics, artificial intelligence, stream computing and ray tracing calculations.
ATI PowerPlay Technology
ATI PowerPlay Technology delivers high performance when needed and conserves power when the demand on the graphics processor is low.
Avivo HD Video
Fully integrated HD audio capabilities and supports playback of multi-channel (5.1) audio streams. Avivo HD enables a one-cable HDMI connectivity solution to high definition home theaters.
Dual Dual-link DVI Support
Able to drive the industry's largest and highest resolution flat-panel displays up to 2560 x 1600.
Established in 1988, Palit Microsystems LTD is well-known for manufacturing stable, excellent, and innovative graphics accelerators and motherboards. As one of the top PC components manufacturers, Palit continues to provide industry-leading graphics cards and motherboards with reliable, excellent quality to the world. With branch offices in America, Europe, and Asia, Palit has developed worldwide sales network which cooperates closely with our customers.
Palit is well positioned to maintain an industry leadership due to the vast array of ATi and NVIDIA products and on-going development efforts.
Palit's worldwide facilities are ISO 9001 certified. All the Palit PC graphics accelerators and motherboards are with WHQL certification to ensure full compatibility.
Latest News Posts
- Ben Affleck's solo Batman movie will arrive in 2018
- Battlefield 1's new update includes SLI fixes, and more
- Nintendo Switch accessories begin to get detailed
- 'Transformers 5' gets first trailer, explosions ensue
- PS4 Pro dev kit auctioned with 800GB of encrypted data
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand