MSI Announces X400 Ultra-Slim Notebook
MSI' latest X-Slim X400 14" ultra-slim notebook based on Intel's new ultra low-voltage CULV platform is so slim it is thickness never exceeds one ich. When the battery is included, the notebook weighs just 1.5kg yet delivers long run times. The X400 produces very little noise and heat during its operation so it doesn't heat up after extended use. X-Slim's seductive lines and personalized color bezels redefine the allure of minimalism, making the X400 the best choice of the fashionable urban elite!
The external appearance of the X400 makes clever use of sensual urban curves and a special glossy finish. The perfect proportions enhance its minimalist style while the personalized color bezel gives the X400 a sense of depth. The indentations emphasize X400's exquisite attention to detail and quality, making it a perfect way to express your own personal metro style and professionalism. With the battery included, the X400 is a feather-light 1.5kg making it the world's lightest and thinnest 14" NB. All of these exclusive features on the X400 make its external design the perfect embodiment of minimalist appeal and high quality craftsmanship.
Personal Digital Entertainment on the Go
The age of high-definition digital content is here! The integrated HDMI digital multimedia port on the X400 delivers 5GB of video bandwidth at 1080p resolution for more realistic video. The optional Blu-Ray drive means you can view Blu-Ray discs with a capacity of up to 50GB used for high-definition 1080p content and multi-channel surround sound. The Blu-Ray drive also supports DVD Super Multi, DVD and VCD formats so you can play whatever movie you want! With dual headphone outputs, you can even share great music with friends at the same time on the X400!
Integrated High-Efficiency Mobile Networking
The X400 is equipped with 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi wireless local area networking so you can live a truly mobile life with the convenience of wireless Internet access. Wireless Bluetooth is also supported so there's no more fiddling with cables for mobile phones, headphones or PDA devices!
The comprehensive entertainment interface on the X400 includes a card reader (SD/MMC support) so digital data can be easily transferred to the notebook computer. For common digital applications such as digital cameras, digital camcorders and MP3 players, they can be connected to the X400 via the USB 2.0 ports. The external multimedia DVD combo drive (optional) can not only play DVD videos but also backup critical data at any time.
9 hours Super Long Battery Endurance
The X400 uses the latest Lithium-polymer with the Intel CULV ultra-low voltage processor platform to deliver outstanding battery endurance. A standard 4-cell battery can deliver up to 4 hours of use. A 8-cell battery can even provide 9 hours long lasting battery life! MSI's proprietary ECO Engine offers 5 power management scenarios that automatically adjust the screen brightness, screen power, hibernation mode, system settings and processor performance for Word Processing, Gaming, Cinema, Presentations and Turbo Battery modes. This increase the flexibility of battery use. The extended battery endurance offered by the X400 boosts mobility and productivity to take convenience to a whole new level.
Latest News Posts
- Google removes 200 ad-injecting Chrome extensions that had malware
- Apple's new MacBook has performance of the MacBook Air from 2011
- GIGABYTE passes ASUS, becomes the leading motherboard vendor
- Microsoft's Music and Video apps for Windows 10 drop Xbox branding
- Acer new touch-capable 21.5-inch Chromebase features NVIDIA Tegra K1
- SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive 3.0 32GB OTG for Android Flash Drive Review
- E2200 Killer Ethernet driver for Linux with Wakeup-On-Lan WOL
- SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive Review - Add Storage to your iOS Device
- EVGA X99 Micro (Intel X99) Micro-ATX Motherboard Review
- Extreme 6 for SLI and M.2?
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi