Spire Introduces PacificBreeze II Laptop Cooler
Spire, famous for over a decade in the field of PC Cooling is proudly introducing the universally compatible PacificBreeze II is designed for multiple application and comfort. The top aluminum surface works like a heat sink and enables fast heat dissipation, it also provides a sophisticated look.
The gentle slope improves typing comfort, raises the laptop screen and reduces neck strain. The PacificBreeze accommodates laptop performance, comfort and is affordable. Trust the brand with the industry experience and 3-year warranty, Spire - Powered by Innovation.
- Aluminum top surface for faster heat dissipation
- Extendable in width accommodates larger laptops
- Two 80mm silent DC cooling fans
- 2 Port USB2.0 Hub integrated
- USB or outlet powered (adapter sold seperate)
- Gentle slope which improves typing comfort and raises screen to reduce neck strain
- Multilanguage Owners Manual
- USB2.0 Data & Power Cable
- Case badge
- (Optional Version with External PSU)
Suitable for 13-inch up to 17-inch laptop computers of any make
The PacificBreeze II - Part.No SP302AP are available in Silver (Alu) and Black. Shipping is now available from Spire factory in China, distribution through branch offices and distribution partners will commence end-June. For more information or Where to Buy listings, please use the email form on our Contact page, call one of our offices around the globe.
Latest News Posts
- Fake Apple factory busted in China, with 9 arrested so far
- Intel's new 3D XPoint flash memory is 1,000 times faster than NAND
- Who needs house keys? Use a hands-free fob instead!
- Argument rages over encryption and how much access government gets
- 4 Gadget Repairs You Can Make Yourself With this iFixIt Bundle
- Phase led on, but no boots
- memory swap!
- I think my Gigabyte X99 UD5 Wifi is dead!
- ZOTAC GeForce GTX 980 Ti AMP! Extreme Edition Video Card Review
- PC is booting but without post beep
- Thermaltake Sponsors PDXLAN 26 and Quakecon 2015
- Addonics Announces Rack-Mount SATA to USB 3.1 Converter
- COUGAR Announces 230M and 250M Gaming Mice
- Lenovo Ready to Launch Windows 10 Devices
- Razer Acquires OUYA Software Assets