Spire Introduces PacificBreeze II Laptop Cooler
Spire, famous for over a decade in the field of PC Cooling is proudly introducing the universally compatible PacificBreeze II is designed for multiple application and comfort. The top aluminum surface works like a heat sink and enables fast heat dissipation, it also provides a sophisticated look.
The gentle slope improves typing comfort, raises the laptop screen and reduces neck strain. The PacificBreeze accommodates laptop performance, comfort and is affordable. Trust the brand with the industry experience and 3-year warranty, Spire - Powered by Innovation.
- Aluminum top surface for faster heat dissipation
- Extendable in width accommodates larger laptops
- Two 80mm silent DC cooling fans
- 2 Port USB2.0 Hub integrated
- USB or outlet powered (adapter sold seperate)
- Gentle slope which improves typing comfort and raises screen to reduce neck strain
- Multilanguage Owners Manual
- USB2.0 Data & Power Cable
- Case badge
- (Optional Version with External PSU)
Suitable for 13-inch up to 17-inch laptop computers of any make
The PacificBreeze II - Part.No SP302AP are available in Silver (Alu) and Black. Shipping is now available from Spire factory in China, distribution through branch offices and distribution partners will commence end-June. For more information or Where to Buy listings, please use the email form on our Contact page, call one of our offices around the globe.
Latest News Posts
- Save 58% on a Lifetime Subscription to Penzu Pro Digital Journal
- Realtek has produced a new onboard LAN chip aimed at gamers
- Meet the low-profile GELID Polar 1U air cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Storage is no sweat for the Transcend StoreJet 8TB USB 3.0 drive
- XIGMATEK pushes its a bright red power supply to market, the S550
- Z77 Extreme 4 USB dead?
- Gigabyty strange start-up behavior, please help! (video inside)
- Cars news
- Latest automobiles news
- Automobiles news
- GELID Announces Polar 1U Low-profile CPU Cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Transcend Announces StoreJet 35T3 8TB USB 3.0 External HDD
- Samsung Electronics Leads Consumers into the New Era of Multi-Terabyte SSDs with Launch of 2-TB 850 PRO and 850 EVO
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC