Spire Introduces PacificBreeze II Laptop Cooler
Spire, famous for over a decade in the field of PC Cooling is proudly introducing the universally compatible PacificBreeze II is designed for multiple application and comfort. The top aluminum surface works like a heat sink and enables fast heat dissipation, it also provides a sophisticated look.
The gentle slope improves typing comfort, raises the laptop screen and reduces neck strain. The PacificBreeze accommodates laptop performance, comfort and is affordable. Trust the brand with the industry experience and 3-year warranty, Spire - Powered by Innovation.
- Aluminum top surface for faster heat dissipation
- Extendable in width accommodates larger laptops
- Two 80mm silent DC cooling fans
- 2 Port USB2.0 Hub integrated
- USB or outlet powered (adapter sold seperate)
- Gentle slope which improves typing comfort and raises screen to reduce neck strain
- Multilanguage Owners Manual
- USB2.0 Data & Power Cable
- Case badge
- (Optional Version with External PSU)
Suitable for 13-inch up to 17-inch laptop computers of any make
The PacificBreeze II - Part.No SP302AP are available in Silver (Alu) and Black. Shipping is now available from Spire factory in China, distribution through branch offices and distribution partners will commence end-June. For more information or Where to Buy listings, please use the email form on our Contact page, call one of our offices around the globe.
Latest News Posts
- F-35 head continues to defend his program, amid major budget issues
- More classic 'X-Files' characters board revival
- Report: Number of Apple Pay problems at checkout
- Report: Mobile games for Nintendo could generate millions in sales
- US government wants to fight overseas hacking programs with sanctions
- E2200 Killer Ethernet driver for Linux with Wakeup-On-Lan WOL
- SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive Review - Add Storage to your iOS Device
- EVGA X99 Micro (Intel X99) Micro-ATX Motherboard Review
- Extreme 6 for SLI and M.2?
- Z77X-UD3H Back USB Ports Not Working
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi