iBUYPOWER Launches Paladin XLC "Extreme Liquid Cooling" Gaming Systems with Oversized Fans and Double-sized 240mm Radiator Liquid Cooling System
Paladin XLC V3 Features Coolermaster HAF 932 Full Tower, Intel Core i7-975 CPU, and three NVIDIA Geforce GTX 285 in Triple-SLI configuration
El Monte, CA - July 01, 2009 - iBUYPOWER one of the largest gaming PC manufacturers in the world, is excited to announce the super-cooled Paladin XLC line of gaming PCs. iBUYPOWER outfitted each system with Asetek's 240mm radiator liquid cooling solution to keep the Paladin XLC running long and cool in a tundra-esque state. The double-sized radiator is paired with 2 massive 230mm fans, which turn at a virtually noiseless 800RPM.
"PC Cooling is a fairly simple concept, the cooler a system runs the better and longer it will perform," said Darren Su, Vice President of iBUYPOWER. "The Paladin XLC systems were designed with advanced cooling systems to increase component lifespan, allow for higher clock speeds, and ensure a better gaming experience for our customers."
The three configurations each feature an Intel Core i7 processor, 6 GB or more of DDR3 memory, and at least a terabyte of storage space. Paladin XLC customers also have the option of supping up their system with an 80 GB solid state drive for lightning fast boot times, a Blu-ray drive, a second 1 TB 7200 RPM Hard Drive, or choosing from one of six iBUYPOWER exclusive custom painted case designs.
The Paladin XLC systems start at $1,399, and are available now at http://www.iBUYPOWER.com.
Customers with more specific gaming needs can configure a fully customizable system at http://www.iBUYPOWER.com. All iBUYPOWER systems also come standard with 1 year limited warranty and lifetime technical support.
For additional information about iBUYPOWER please visit http://www.iBUYPOWER.com.
iBUYPOWER Computer is an enterprise in association with American Future Technology Corporation, AFT. Both are located in Los Angeles County, the heart of Southern California. iBUYPOWER's mission is to provide a complete computing solution to meet the needs of the surrounding community and customers nationwide. Currently, the company's product lines include gaming desktops, gaming notebooks, workstations, media center PCs, peripherals and multimedia products. http://www.iBUYPOWER.com
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE passes ASUS, becomes the leading motherboard vendor
- Microsoft's Music and Video apps for Windows 10 drop Xbox branding
- Acer new touch-capable 21.5-inch Chromebase features NVIDIA Tegra K1
- Nintendo announces Mario Maker for Wii U, arrives in September
- Sling TV adds HBO just in time for 'Game of Thrones'
- SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive 3.0 32GB OTG for Android Flash Drive Review
- E2200 Killer Ethernet driver for Linux with Wakeup-On-Lan WOL
- SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive Review - Add Storage to your iOS Device
- EVGA X99 Micro (Intel X99) Micro-ATX Motherboard Review
- Extreme 6 for SLI and M.2?
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi