Patriot Memory Releases "Warp" Solid State Drives (SSD) up to 64GB.
Patriot's Warp Solid State Drives (SSD) offer amazingly fast and reliable data storage solutions to consumers at an affordable price
Patriot Memory, a global provider of premium quality memory module and flash memory solutions, today released their "Warp" Solid State Drives (SSD). Available in 16GB, 32GB and 64GB capacities, Patriot's Warp SSD's offer many benefits that are superior to traditional hard disk drives.
Built with NAND flash rather than traditional magnetic platters as the storage medium, Patriot's Warp SSD's offer faster read/write speeds, uses less power and are more rugged and reliable versus traditional HDD drives. In addition Warp's SSD offers Error Checking and Correction (ECC) as well as proprietary wear-levelling algorithms which ensure both data integrity and prolonged life of the SSD's.
"Solid state drives are the future of data storage," said Jay Meng, Flash Product Manager for Patriot Memory. "With so many advantages over traditional HDD's, Patriot's Warp SSD's will undoubtedly become the mobile professionals and enthusiasts first choice for data storage."
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets premium branded memory module and flash memory solutions worldwide. The company's DRAM solutions include award winning memory for high performance and gaming applications and high quality upgrade solutions for desktop, notebook, server, and storage systems. Patriot's flash products include removable flash cards and universal serial flash drives designed for personal computers, digital cameras, mobile phones, gaming consoles and other digital devices.
Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.patriotmemory.com.
Latest News Posts
- Overwatch Competitive Mode launching today
- Amazon says you can have an Oculus Rift by tomorrow
- Get a killer domain name for your tech business
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 rumors begin, on the eve of the Radeon RX 480
- System Shock reboot gets 9 minutes of new gameplay footage
- Need help with pre-built/used GA-X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 System
- AsRock Z87 extreme 6
- GIGABYTE X99-Phoenix SLI (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Deleted driver software
- MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G - Silent Gaming Major OC Headroom
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines