Silicon Power Releases DDR3-1333/1066 Dual Channel Pack
Jul 1, 2009 (Taipei, Taiwan) If you have recently upgraded to an Intel Core i7or AMD AM3 platform PC and does not know what is the perfect memory module match for your high end system? The answer to your solution is Silicon Power¡¦s DDR3-1333/1066 dual channel memory module packs. Silicon Power¡¦s DDR3-1333/1066 dual channel memory module packs not only support the new Intel / AMD platforms but also Intel¡¦s Core i7 Quick Path Interconnect (QPI) technology boosting bandwidths up to 6.4GB/s. It is best suited for gaming, HD multimedia, intense graphic and video editing / processing work.
Silicon Power¡¦s DDR3-1333 /1066 memory modules are in compliance with JEDEC DDR3 standards. Using the new Fly-by circuit design for efficient communications between DRAM modules and the controller; its On-DIE Termination (ODT) technology dramatically reduces unwanted reflection signals and maximizes speed. Silicon Power insists on using original memory modules and FBGA packaging for better heat dissipation and accurate data transfer. Tested 100% proof for dual channel operation, Silicon Power¡¦s dual channel DDR3 memory pack is stable, durable and highly compatible.
Silicon Power¡¦s DDR3-1333/1066 dual channel memory pack is available in 4GB (2GB x 2) and 2GB (1GB x 2) variants for users to choose from. It is in compliance with RoHS standards, comes with a complete after-sales service and lifetime warranty.
« New generation memory module, effectively reduces power consumption by 20% ~ 30%
« Original 128Mx8 FBGA modules for better heat dissapation
« Uses Fly-by circuitry design for efficient communications between DRAM modules and the controller
« On-DIE Termination (ODT) technology dramatically reduces unwanted reflection signals and maximizes speed
« Uses original memory modules, FBGA packaging and ruggedly tested under dual channel operation
« Stable, durable and highly compatible
« Memory type: DDR3 Memory
« Memory pin: 240Pin Long-DIMM
« Operating frequency: DDR3-1333MHz / DDR3-1066MHz
« Mode of operation: Unbuffer Non-ECC Memory
« Capacity: 4GB(2GB*2) / 2GB(1GB*2)
« Module: 128Mx8 (bit) (single module)
« Operating voltage: 1.5 V
« Cas latency¡G9 (1333MHz) / 7 (1066MHz)
« Warranty: Lifetime
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded by a group of specialists with more than 20 years experience in the field of international trading, global marketing, technical know-how of flash data storage products, is the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, DRAMS, and card readers. We are also the initiator to offer Lifetime Warranty service both for the Flash Memory Card series and USB Flash Drive products. At the heart of Silicon Power, it exists a strong atmosphere of "Sharing, Caring, and of being Trustworthy." These are our finest commitments at the core. Recognized and supported in over 90 countries, Silicon Power provides fast, international lifetime service and superior products. Silicon Power makes a remarkable and successful achievement in the global community. The company is headquartered in Taipei and has established branches worldwide including the Netherlands and Japan.
Latest News Posts
- Facebook will zap free internet to Africa via satellite
- Spurned Pokemon fan raises $4000 to pay for copyright fine
- Jack Dorsey reprises role as Twitter's CEO
- New writers board 'Gran Turismo' feature film
- 'Lethal Weapon' series reloads for TV
- Buffalo TeraStation 5200 Windows Storage Server Review
- USB 3.0 (or even 3.1) header availability for Armorsuit PC-P60?
- Project Core XD
- ASROCK FM2A88X-ITX+ No video first boot
- Hi I Really Need Advice as to Where I Can Find Genuine Asmedia Drivers?
- MASSIVE AUDIO Introduces DOCTOR WHO Bluetooth And Wired Headphones
- BOXX Introduces the World's Smallest Overclocked Workstation - APEXX 1
- AOC's New Full HD USB Monitor Makes the Perfect Laptop or Desktop Companion
- Feel the Power and Speed Inside Your Laptop NOX DDR4 64GB 3000MHz SO-DIMM The True Champion
- Creative Team Behind Earthworm Jim and The Neverhood Launch New Clay Animated Video Game, Armikrog