ViewSonic Ships All-in-One PC, First Model of Computer Initiative
ViewSonic Corp., a leading global provider of visual display and computing products, today announced the commercial availability of its VPC100 All-in-One PC at an MSRP of $599. With 20 years of display experience as a leader in desktop technology and partnerships with computing market leaders, high quality computing products are a natural extension of ViewSonic's product offering. With its slim design (35mm thin), ease-of-use, eco-friendly design and affordability, the VPC100 is ideal for every lifestyle - from home and office settings, to call centers, libraries, school computer labs and any location where space is limited.
"When people talk about office clutter, it's not just about paperwork. Traditional computing solutions can be expensive, unattractive and take up an entire desk," said Jeff Volpe, vice president and general manager of ViewSonic North America. "We designed the VPC100 to overcome that 'computer clutter' problem with one cable ease and a clean, All-in-One design. We're excited to bring this product to market in the US and give our channel partners and customers a solution that further merges technology and lifestyle."
A built-in Intel Atom 1.64GHz processor with Microsoft Windows XP Home provides a powerful desktop computing solution. The 18.5-inch display features a 16:9 aspect ratio LCD screen so users can experience razor-sharp images in crisp detail. Keeping eco-friendly by offering one unit instead of two (a monitor and a tower PC), the VPC100 All-in-One uses about 50% less plastic for reduced waste. Additionally, the device requires about 45% less power than a traditional computing set so users save resources and get a better ROI. Additional features include:
- Four high-speed USB 2.0 ports for connections to peripherals
- DVD/CD Super Multi RW optical disk drive
- A 4-in-1 card reader for file transfers
- Wireless connectivity within any 802.11 b/g Wi-Fi network
- LAN network integration through the 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN connection
- An integrated 1.3-megapixel webcam for enhanced interaction with friends and co-workers
- Two built-in 2.5-watt speakers
- Full size keyboard and optical mouse included
The VPC100 is backed up with an extended one-year limited warranty, as well as 24/7 customer support to ensure buyer satisfaction. Additional purchase details, specs and a video introduction can be found here.
Latest News Posts
- PayPal adjusting strategy, needs to close the gap in mobile payments
- Xtube porn website compromised, infecting users with malware
- Report: DARPA working on better alternative to GPS technology
- Elon Musk on AI: they would treat us like 'pet Labradors'
- Prepare for multi-part Transformers sequels, and spinoff films
- ASROCK X99 Pro - Device Manager: Base System Device Problem
- ASUS UX303LN battery life decreasing
- ASRock H97M-ITX/ac won't boot
- ASRock Z97 Extreme6/ac Ultra Fast Boot incompatible with RST Raid?
- Watercooling the Crosshair V Formula Z motherboard.
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi