Active Media Products Launches 8GB Obama USB Drive
Drive Includes 80MB of Bonus Content including 2 Hours of Landmark Speeches
Fremont, California - June 29, 2009 - Active Media Products, manufacturer of unique USB drives including the WWF Penguin and Panda drives, today announced immediate availability of the new 8GB Obama USB drive. the new USB flash drive that commemorates President Barack Obama, and comes pre-loaded with President Obama's Inaugural Address.
The Obama drive comes preloaded with 80MB of free bonus material that includes: high resolution photos of President Obama and the First Lady; over two hours of landmark speeches in MP3 format including the Inaugural Address and the Victory speech; text of 35+ speeches that track the President from 2002, to Senate addresses, the campaign trail, Presidential addresses and college commencement addresses in PDF format. Every Obama drive also includes a smiling rubber Obama charm that fits on the keychain.
The drive itself is an impressive product. The waterproof drive features a chrome plated steel pivot-style lid that is adorned with a holographic image of the President. Measuring only 40 x 14 x 5 mm, the drive is exceptionally small and lightweight. The Obama drive is USB 2.0 compliant and works in any computer.
"The drive is loaded with content to explore. We've more than doubled the bonus content compared to our original Obama drive", noted Jerry Thomson, vice president of marketing at Active Media Products. "This historically important product is offered at a time when the country celebrates its 233 year birthday."
Packaged in a patriotic retail bubble pack, the 8GB and 2GB drives are available today through TigerDirect and Amazon for under $30 and $10 respectively.
ABOUT ACTIVE MEDIA PRODUCTS
Based in the heart of Silicon Valley, Active Media Products LLC is dedicated to developing creative new media products that improve performance and enhance the user's experience. We envision unique new mobile storage devices that are vastly more interesting than traditional storage bricks, and we apply our product design and engineering talents to developing exciting new storage products. Our focus on innovative product development enables us to launch new ideas into the market a step ahead of the competition. Active Media Products manufactures the World Wildlife Fund® series of endangered species USB drives.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen 5 processors hit some retailers, 3 weeks early
- Madcatz delisted from New York Stock Exchange
- Director claims Rotten Tomatoes is 'destroying film'
- Destiny 2 'leak' reveals September release date
- Last Galaxy S8 leak before launch - the box
- NZXT Kraken X42 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Corsair ONE Pro SFF Gaming PC Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Download "ScanPST.exe tool
- Gamdias Hermes P1 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse