Patriot Launches AMD Black Edition Ready DDR3 G Series
Patriot Memory, a global pioneer in high-performance memory, NAND flash and computer technologies, today announced their first co-branded Gamer Series for AMD's socket AM3 processors and desktop platform technology, codenamed "Dragon."
Built with Patriot's pre-sorted low-voltage solutions, the AMD Black Edition Ready G series, targeted for enthusiasts and overclockers, provide well-balanced performance and stability. In addition to the pre-programmed enhanced latency, the modules are AMD Black Edition Ready for use with AMD OverDrive software. With this program, users can easily adjust and fine tune their memory bandwidth, timing, and voltages under Windows with ease on AMD-based platforms featuring AM3 processors and AMD 7-Series chipsets.
"Platforms featuring the latest socket AM3 for AMD processors, including the AMD Phenom II processor family, takes full advantage of the new Patriot Gamer Series memory," said Leslie Sobon, VP of Product Marketing, AMD. "Combined with AMD OverDrive software version 3.0.2, users can experience a state-of-the-art, real time over-clocking utility that allows unprecedented control over their AMD processor / chipset and memory to help push the performance threshold to it peak limits."
"We are thrilled to launch our new AMD Black Edition Ready G Series for use with AMD OverDrive software," says Mai Kosla, Patriot's VP of Sales. "Receiving the AMD Black Edition Ready approval is a testimony for Patriot's high standards in engineering and quality manufacturing." The Patriot G Series offers an enhanced latency setting right out of the box and is available from PC3-10666 to PC3-12800 in Dual Channel Kits.
Latest News Posts
- Valve partners with Bitpay, with Bitcoin support now on Steam
- Intel no longer defines itself as a PC company, thinking more broadly
- Weekly Giveaway: Win a ZOTAC SONIX PCIe 480GB SSD (Global Entry!)
- Facebook, Messenger, Instagram apps debut on Windows 10
- Fallout 4 Steam patch adds Survival difficulty, improves performance
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar Pro Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- Thecus N5810 Consumer NAS Review
- Cold double post on Z77X-UD5H
- Lian Li PC-X510 question about resonance sound
- 1MORE Swarovski Crystal Piston Earphones Review
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched