Patriot Launches AMD Black Edition Ready DDR3 G Series
Patriot Memory, a global pioneer in high-performance memory, NAND flash and computer technologies, today announced their first co-branded Gamer Series for AMD's socket AM3 processors and desktop platform technology, codenamed "Dragon."
Built with Patriot's pre-sorted low-voltage solutions, the AMD Black Edition Ready G series, targeted for enthusiasts and overclockers, provide well-balanced performance and stability. In addition to the pre-programmed enhanced latency, the modules are AMD Black Edition Ready for use with AMD OverDrive software. With this program, users can easily adjust and fine tune their memory bandwidth, timing, and voltages under Windows with ease on AMD-based platforms featuring AM3 processors and AMD 7-Series chipsets.
"Platforms featuring the latest socket AM3 for AMD processors, including the AMD Phenom II processor family, takes full advantage of the new Patriot Gamer Series memory," said Leslie Sobon, VP of Product Marketing, AMD. "Combined with AMD OverDrive software version 3.0.2, users can experience a state-of-the-art, real time over-clocking utility that allows unprecedented control over their AMD processor / chipset and memory to help push the performance threshold to it peak limits."
"We are thrilled to launch our new AMD Black Edition Ready G Series for use with AMD OverDrive software," says Mai Kosla, Patriot's VP of Sales. "Receiving the AMD Black Edition Ready approval is a testimony for Patriot's high standards in engineering and quality manufacturing." The Patriot G Series offers an enhanced latency setting right out of the box and is available from PC3-10666 to PC3-12800 in Dual Channel Kits.
Latest News Posts
- LG is investing billions of dollars into OLED production
- Sony is working on a Remote Play app for Windows and OS X
- Acer Predator gaming notebooks feature i7-6700HQ, 980M, 4K, G-SYNC
- AMD says price drop on their GPUs isn't their doing
- Multiple Instagram accounts now supported on Android
- Sharp GX-BT7 2.1-Channel Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Review
- D-Link DCS-2630L 1080p Ultra-Wide View IP Wi-Fi Camera Review
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 240L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Lexar JumpDrive M20i 32GB OTG iOS Flash Drive Review
- Gibabyte GA-Z170X- Gaming 7 Supported RAM (2 x16Gb or 4 x 8GB) ?
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis
- Eurocom offers $500 USD off Black Friday & Cyber Monday deal for EUROCOM Sky X9 Desktop Laptop with Intel Skylake desktop class CPUs and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Desktop GPU and 64 GB DDR4 memory
- MSI @ DREAMHACK WINTER 2015
- ADATA Releases the Lightning Card Reader