X-Plosion 7.1 Cinema in Stock in the Auzentech Online Store with a New Box
Santa Clara, CA: Auzentech, Inc (www.auzentech.com) announced today the immediately availability of the X-Plosion 7.1 Cinema for purchase from the Auzentech Online Store. The sound card had temporarily been out of stock online.
The new stock of X-Plosion 7.1 Cinema sound cards are packaged in a refreshed box design. However, the sound card still offers the same featureset that has made it a perpetual favorite of gamers and audiophiles, including upgraded OPAMPs for Enhanced Theatrical Experience.
About Auzentech, Inc.
AUZENTECH, Inc. is a provider of quality consumer electronics products, which is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA. AUZENTECH developed the World's first Dolby Digital Live Sound card (X-Mystique 7.1 Gold) and the World's first DTS Connect Sound Card (X-Plosion 7.1 DTS Connect) and continues to bring the most innovative audio products to the market.
About X-Plosion 7.1 Cinema
Experience amazing surround-sound experience and the high-resolution digital audio while playing games, listening to music, or watching movies. With premium Operational Amplifiers (OPAMPS) pre-installed, the X-Plosion 7.1 Cinema sounds even more phenomenal than the original Auzen X-Plosion. The real-time interactive capabilities of Dolby® Digital Live and DTS® Interactive deliver more realistic audio in PC games, music and movies. Includes gold plated PCB, jacks and metal bracket, and swappable dual DIP type OPAMP upgrades.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox worth $9 billion, 53 million Xbox LIVE users
- Essential phone to be more than a month late
- Intel accuses Qualcomm of monopolistic behavior
- New Note8 leak shows awkwardly placed fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Galaxy S8 officially discounted by up to $300
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4