X-Plosion 7.1 Cinema in Stock in the Auzentech Online Store with a New Box
Santa Clara, CA: Auzentech, Inc (www.auzentech.com) announced today the immediately availability of the X-Plosion 7.1 Cinema for purchase from the Auzentech Online Store. The sound card had temporarily been out of stock online.
The new stock of X-Plosion 7.1 Cinema sound cards are packaged in a refreshed box design. However, the sound card still offers the same featureset that has made it a perpetual favorite of gamers and audiophiles, including upgraded OPAMPs for Enhanced Theatrical Experience.
About Auzentech, Inc.
AUZENTECH, Inc. is a provider of quality consumer electronics products, which is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA. AUZENTECH developed the World's first Dolby Digital Live Sound card (X-Mystique 7.1 Gold) and the World's first DTS Connect Sound Card (X-Plosion 7.1 DTS Connect) and continues to bring the most innovative audio products to the market.
About X-Plosion 7.1 Cinema
Experience amazing surround-sound experience and the high-resolution digital audio while playing games, listening to music, or watching movies. With premium Operational Amplifiers (OPAMPS) pre-installed, the X-Plosion 7.1 Cinema sounds even more phenomenal than the original Auzen X-Plosion. The real-time interactive capabilities of Dolby® Digital Live and DTS® Interactive deliver more realistic audio in PC games, music and movies. Includes gold plated PCB, jacks and metal bracket, and swappable dual DIP type OPAMP upgrades.
Latest News Posts
- Swatch plans to release long-life battery for smartwatches in 2016
- Oculus says don't shut the door of Oculus Rift on game consoles
- Google mobile devices searches top desktops for the first time
- Save 80% on Two Years of Lightning-Fast Internet
- Oculus Rift CV1 to be released in Q1 2016
- Asrock BIOS Guide
- What happens when you don't play by Valve's rules
- SSD on GA-P55A-UD3
- Is it possible to upgrade Gigabyte bios setup GUI?
- Patriot Memory Ignite M2 480GB SATA III M.2 SSD Review
- Electronic Arts Reports Q4 FY15 and Full Year FY15 Financial Results
- COUGAR QBX Gaming Case Receives Prestigious Award, Settles Console vs PC Debate
- Intel Announces Xeon E7 v3 Series Processors
- Western Digital Board Declares Dividend For Fourth Quarter Of Fiscal 2015
- Frostburn Studios is the New Game Developer for Heroes of Newerth