Buy a CyberPower System Today and Get a Free Windows 7 Upgrade Tomorrow
BALDWIN PARK, CA (June 26, 2009) - CyberPower Inc. http://www.cyberpowerpc.com today announced a cure for procrastination with an offer to provide a free upgrade to Windows 7 for any qualifying desktop gaming system, notebook PC or high-performance workstation purchased between June 26 and January 26, 2010.
Why wait for the Windows 7 to debut in mid-October when you can get your pre-tested Windows 7 gaming system at CyberPower today with Windows Vista installed.
From now until the end of the program, anyone purchasing a gaming system from CyberPower's website directly with Vista pre-installed will receive a free upgrade to Windows 7 after a $29 mail-in rebate. The program is extended to selected CyberPower systems at major retail partners Newegg, TigerDirect and Costco. Microsoft operating systems eligible for the free upgrade include:
- Windows Vista® Home Premium to Windows® 7 Home Premium
- Windows Vista® Business to Windows® 7 Professional
- Windows Vista® Ultimate to Windows® 7 Ultimate
Microsoft's Windows 7 is not just a patch but an entirely new operating system that goes beyond Vista to improve productivity, functionality and use less system resources. You can enjoy your CyberPower gaming system with Vista today and get your free Windows 7 upgrade tomorrow. CyberPower systems are backed by a three-year limited warranty and free lifetime labor and phone support.
About CyberPower Inc.
CyberPower Inc. http://www.cyberpowerpc.com was founded in 1998 and has emerged as one of the leading custom computer system manufacturers. Headquartered in Baldwin Park in Southern California, CyberPower manufactures and distributes a complete line of custom built gaming machines, notebook systems and high performance workstations to meet the unique needs of gamers, businesses, government agencies, educational institutions and other end-users. For more information contact: Sales (800)707-0393; Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest News Posts
- New Windows 10 Anniversary Update release date leaked
- Doom update makes it feel more like the original
- Overwatch Competitive Mode launches on PC
- Amazon says you can have an Oculus Rift by tomorrow
- Get a killer domain name for your tech business
- USB speed differences between various motherboards and BIOSses
- Need help with pre-built/used GA-X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 System
- AsRock Z87 extreme 6
- GIGABYTE X99-Phoenix SLI (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Deleted driver software
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines