MAINGEAR Offers Free Copy of Windows 7
Buy any MAINGEAR PC with Windows Vista today, and get a coupon for a free copy of Windows 7 when it is released later this year
Union, New Jersey - June 25th, 2009 - MAINGEAR Computers, award-winning builders of high performance custom computers for PC gamers and enthusiasts, is excited to offer its customers a free copy of Windows 7 with the purchase of any of MAINGEAR's award-winning line of custom PCs. Customers will be able to redeem a coupon for a free copy of the highly anticipated Windows 7 upon its availability on October 22nd.
"We're building the finest custom computers and gaming PCs on the market right now" said Wallace Santos, CEO and Founder of MAINGEAR. "We don't want our customers to have to worry about waiting for Windows 7, we're making sure they can buy our award-winning systems today and get Windows 7 for free when it's released."
MAINGEAR's systems have won numbers awards in 2009, including three straight Editor's Choice Awards for its flagship system, the ePhex, and the strongest showing of any PC in the history of G4TV's Attack of the Show. Recently, MAINGEAR has continued to push the envelope by releasing the Pulse, the world's greenest gaming PC, and the Axess HD Gamer, a 3D-capable gaming computer built into an A/V form-factor chassis. MAINGEAR continues to design, build, and support its products here in the United States.
MAINGEAR is the premier high performance systems integrator in North America. MAINGEAR custom builds gaming, home office, mobile, multimedia, small business and 3D workstation solutions of the highest quality, which have won them many editors' choice awards in every major computer publication such as C-Net, [H]ard|OCP, Maximum PC, CPU Magazine, etc. For more information on MAINGEAR, please visit http://www.maingear.com or call, toll-free, (888)624-6432.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen AM4 socket pictured on the ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Impact
- Tesla inks $9 billion deal to build a new factory in China
- Battlefield 1: experimenting with weapons in closed alpha test
- Blade Runner meets Fallout 4 in this amazing settlement creation
- Resident Evil 7 isn't a reboot, you play a powerless, ordinary person
- which has appears diagnosing to whom the people additionally energy y
- Owen stayed at true to her bit
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines