MAINGEAR Offers Free Copy of Windows 7
Buy any MAINGEAR PC with Windows Vista today, and get a coupon for a free copy of Windows 7 when it is released later this year
Union, New Jersey - June 25th, 2009 - MAINGEAR Computers, award-winning builders of high performance custom computers for PC gamers and enthusiasts, is excited to offer its customers a free copy of Windows 7 with the purchase of any of MAINGEAR's award-winning line of custom PCs. Customers will be able to redeem a coupon for a free copy of the highly anticipated Windows 7 upon its availability on October 22nd.
"We're building the finest custom computers and gaming PCs on the market right now" said Wallace Santos, CEO and Founder of MAINGEAR. "We don't want our customers to have to worry about waiting for Windows 7, we're making sure they can buy our award-winning systems today and get Windows 7 for free when it's released."
MAINGEAR's systems have won numbers awards in 2009, including three straight Editor's Choice Awards for its flagship system, the ePhex, and the strongest showing of any PC in the history of G4TV's Attack of the Show. Recently, MAINGEAR has continued to push the envelope by releasing the Pulse, the world's greenest gaming PC, and the Axess HD Gamer, a 3D-capable gaming computer built into an A/V form-factor chassis. MAINGEAR continues to design, build, and support its products here in the United States.
MAINGEAR is the premier high performance systems integrator in North America. MAINGEAR custom builds gaming, home office, mobile, multimedia, small business and 3D workstation solutions of the highest quality, which have won them many editors' choice awards in every major computer publication such as C-Net, [H]ard|OCP, Maximum PC, CPU Magazine, etc. For more information on MAINGEAR, please visit http://www.maingear.com or call, toll-free, (888)624-6432.
Latest News Posts
- Thermaltake Australia flies down modder for watercooling series
- NASA says private space efforts to reach Mars will need support
- TSMC aiming for 10nm production next year, followed by 7nm in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront won't use Battlelog, has offline singleplayer
- Rockstar fixes login problems with the first patch for GTA V
- ASUS Laptop keyboard question
- TOSHIBA HDWC130XK3J1 not recognizedon 3.0 usb port
- E3C224-V4L not available anywhere?
- Drives showing incorrect free space after installing 32GB of memory
- Memtest sometimes pass, sometimes dont.
- OWC Viper Pro Thunderbolt External SSD Premieres at NAB 2015
- HP Introduces WS Storage Advancement, Mobile WS and Professional Displays
- NEC Introduces Two New AccuSync LED-backlit Monitors
- BIOSTAR Releases the H81MDC-LSP Motherboard
- HGST Ships NVM Express Compliant Solid-State Drives