MAINGEAR Offers Free Copy of Windows 7
Buy any MAINGEAR PC with Windows Vista today, and get a coupon for a free copy of Windows 7 when it is released later this year
Union, New Jersey - June 25th, 2009 - MAINGEAR Computers, award-winning builders of high performance custom computers for PC gamers and enthusiasts, is excited to offer its customers a free copy of Windows 7 with the purchase of any of MAINGEAR's award-winning line of custom PCs. Customers will be able to redeem a coupon for a free copy of the highly anticipated Windows 7 upon its availability on October 22nd.
"We're building the finest custom computers and gaming PCs on the market right now" said Wallace Santos, CEO and Founder of MAINGEAR. "We don't want our customers to have to worry about waiting for Windows 7, we're making sure they can buy our award-winning systems today and get Windows 7 for free when it's released."
MAINGEAR's systems have won numbers awards in 2009, including three straight Editor's Choice Awards for its flagship system, the ePhex, and the strongest showing of any PC in the history of G4TV's Attack of the Show. Recently, MAINGEAR has continued to push the envelope by releasing the Pulse, the world's greenest gaming PC, and the Axess HD Gamer, a 3D-capable gaming computer built into an A/V form-factor chassis. MAINGEAR continues to design, build, and support its products here in the United States.
MAINGEAR is the premier high performance systems integrator in North America. MAINGEAR custom builds gaming, home office, mobile, multimedia, small business and 3D workstation solutions of the highest quality, which have won them many editors' choice awards in every major computer publication such as C-Net, [H]ard|OCP, Maximum PC, CPU Magazine, etc. For more information on MAINGEAR, please visit http://www.maingear.com or call, toll-free, (888)624-6432.
Latest News Posts
- AMD financials continue to decline, even with the launch of Fury X
- Sony rumored to unveil its new Xperia Z5 smartphone in September
- LG uses Advanced In-Cell Touch technology for next-gen laptop screens
- GIGABYTE Z170 motherboards teased, with a super-hot new look
- Samsung pushes the SSD game with 2TB 850 Evo and 850 Pro additions
- ICY DOCK Black Vortex MB174U3S-4SB USB 3.0 Storage Enclosure Review
- C2750D4I: EFI firmware bug?
- ASRock X99 OC Formula/3.1 (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Custom Bios (ASRock X99 Extreme6 3.1 ?
- Samsung 850 EVO and 850 PRO 2TB SSDs Review
- GELID Announces Polar 1U Low-profile CPU Cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Transcend Announces StoreJet 35T3 8TB USB 3.0 External HDD
- Samsung Electronics Leads Consumers into the New Era of Multi-Terabyte SSDs with Launch of 2-TB 850 PRO and 850 EVO
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC