ECS GeForce 9500 GT Graphics Card Offers Extraordinary Performance for Mainstream Gamers
Taipei, Taiwan, Aug 5, 2008 - With innovative products that span multiple target markets, Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS), the world's leading motherboard, graphics card, barebone system, and notebook manufacturer, launches the latest N9500GT-512MU-F graphics card based on the latest NVIDIA® GeForce® 9500 GT graphics processing units (GPU). The N9500GT-512MU-F graphics card comes with 512 MB GDDR3 memory and a 128-bit memory interface, and 550 MHz core and 1600 MHz memory clock speed to deliver unprecedented graphics power without high price tag. Targeting at the mainstream gamers, the N9500GT-512MU-F graphics card redefines the gaming performance with its support for NVIDIA® PhysX as well as NVIDIA® CUDA technology.
Delivering amazing performance of physics simulation in games and unbelievable acceleration for applications such as video and audio encoding, oil and gas exploration, product design, medical imaging, and scientific research, the support for NVIDIA® PhysX and NVIDIA® CUDA technology opens the door to extraordinarily visual experience for users. In addition, for platforms that support multi-GPUs, ECS N9500GT-512MU-F fully supports NVIDIA® SLI technology for the greater level of graphics performance. Featuring the support for Microsoft® DirectX® 10, PCI Express 2.0 interface, 2 x dual-link DVI output supporting the resolution up to 2530 x 1600, ECS N9500GT-512MU-F marks a new milestone that a graphics card with tremendous graphics performance is never unreachable for mainstream gamers.
For digital home entertainment requirement, the N9500GT-512MU-F graphics card supports PureVideo® HD Technology which provides high-definition video decoding acceleration and post-processing that brings users the image clarity, smooth video, accurate color, and precise image scaling for movies and video.
Integrating all these latest graphics technologies, ECS N9500GT-512MU-F is specifically designed for mainstream gamers lighting up the enthusiasm for gaming. For more details on this exciting product, contact your local ECS sales channel now.
The Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) has been a pioneer in designing and manufacturing computer motherboards since 1987. Today, the motherboard maker also designs and manufactures desktop PCs, notebooks, servers, motherboards, video cards, wireless solutions and handheld devices for distributors worldwide. Headquartered in Taiwan with operations in North America, Europe and China, Korea and Japan, ECS also has ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified manufacturing facilities in China, Mexico and Czech Republic. For more information, please visit ECS at http://www.ecs.com.tw.
Latest News Posts
- Extended 'Independence Day: Resurgence' trailer shares new secrets
- Uncharted 4 smashes Halo 5 in first week sales with 2.7 million units
- Anniversary Update will let Windows 10 run on more devices
- Homefront: The Revolution's CPU scaling is bugged
- Spotify matches Apple Music family plan pricing
- H61M-DS2 Memory Problem
- A Case Idea
- Enermax ETS-N30R-HE and ETS-N30R-TAA CPU Cooler Review
- GA-EP45-DS4 BIOS recovery
- MB J3710M + PCIe SATA controller = No POST
- Crucial announces Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 SODIMMs
- Lian Li announces new Ebonsteel Series PC cases
- G.SKILL announces 3200MHz breakthrough in DDR4 SO-DIMM high capacity memory kits
- Colorful releases the world's first GeForce GTX 1080 video card
- Zotac Zbox Mini PC has even smaller footprint with new PC stick