ECS GeForce 9500 GT Graphics Card Offers Extraordinary Performance for Mainstream Gamers
Taipei, Taiwan, Aug 5, 2008 - With innovative products that span multiple target markets, Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS), the world's leading motherboard, graphics card, barebone system, and notebook manufacturer, launches the latest N9500GT-512MU-F graphics card based on the latest NVIDIA® GeForce® 9500 GT graphics processing units (GPU). The N9500GT-512MU-F graphics card comes with 512 MB GDDR3 memory and a 128-bit memory interface, and 550 MHz core and 1600 MHz memory clock speed to deliver unprecedented graphics power without high price tag. Targeting at the mainstream gamers, the N9500GT-512MU-F graphics card redefines the gaming performance with its support for NVIDIA® PhysX as well as NVIDIA® CUDA technology.
Delivering amazing performance of physics simulation in games and unbelievable acceleration for applications such as video and audio encoding, oil and gas exploration, product design, medical imaging, and scientific research, the support for NVIDIA® PhysX and NVIDIA® CUDA technology opens the door to extraordinarily visual experience for users. In addition, for platforms that support multi-GPUs, ECS N9500GT-512MU-F fully supports NVIDIA® SLI technology for the greater level of graphics performance. Featuring the support for Microsoft® DirectX® 10, PCI Express 2.0 interface, 2 x dual-link DVI output supporting the resolution up to 2530 x 1600, ECS N9500GT-512MU-F marks a new milestone that a graphics card with tremendous graphics performance is never unreachable for mainstream gamers.
For digital home entertainment requirement, the N9500GT-512MU-F graphics card supports PureVideo® HD Technology which provides high-definition video decoding acceleration and post-processing that brings users the image clarity, smooth video, accurate color, and precise image scaling for movies and video.
Integrating all these latest graphics technologies, ECS N9500GT-512MU-F is specifically designed for mainstream gamers lighting up the enthusiasm for gaming. For more details on this exciting product, contact your local ECS sales channel now.
The Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) has been a pioneer in designing and manufacturing computer motherboards since 1987. Today, the motherboard maker also designs and manufactures desktop PCs, notebooks, servers, motherboards, video cards, wireless solutions and handheld devices for distributors worldwide. Headquartered in Taiwan with operations in North America, Europe and China, Korea and Japan, ECS also has ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified manufacturing facilities in China, Mexico and Czech Republic. For more information, please visit ECS at http://www.ecs.com.tw.
Latest News Posts
- NASA solved the secret of ESA's missing Mars lander
- He changed his name to Seven iPhone for a free iPhone 7
- New photos and a shocking price of Huawei Mate 9 emerged
- Elon Musk describes his vision for colonization of Mars
- Nintendo Switch is single-screen only, says Nintendo
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now