Windy6 Audio Interface Available Now
Infrasonic Windy6 FireWire Audio/MIDI Interface Available Now from Auzentec
Santa Clara, CA: Auzentech, Inc (www.auzentech.com) has announced that the The INFRASONIC Windy6 Audio/MIDI Interface is available for purchase immediately.
Auzentech reports that silver and black editions of the The INFRASONIC Windy6 Audio/MIDI Interface will be available this week. Retail price is $299.
According to the Auzentech Website, the The INFRASONIC Windy6 Audio/MIDI Interface is "all-around gear for creation, providing high quality audio and MIDI in- and out- of your computer at a reasonable price."
Manufactured by Korean instrument-maker SIMS Audio, this compact Audio Interface communicates with your computer via the high-speed IEEE-1394, FireWire Bus to provide six high-quality inputs and six outputs (including two digital inputs and outputs).
For more information, visit the links below.
About Auzentech, Inc.
AUZENTECH, Inc. is a provider of quality consumer electronics products, which is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA. AUZENTECH developed the World's first Dolby Digital Live Sound card (X-Mystique 7.1 Gold) and the World's first DTS Connect Sound Card (X-Plosion 7.1 DTS Connect) and continues to bring the most innovative audio products to the market.
The INFRASONIC Windy6 Audio/MIDI Interface is all-around gear for creation, providing high quality audio and MIDI in and out of your computer at reasonable price. It features high-speed IEEE-1394, FireWire Bus; the Windy6 gives your computer high quality 6 inputs, 6 outputs including 2 digital input and 2 digital output audio interface.
INFRASONIC is a brand of SIMS Corp., a subsidiary company of SAMICK Group. SAMICK was established in 1958 in South Korea and is now known worldwide as a leading musical instruments maker. The SIMS Corp. staff is composed of innovative, enthusiastic musicians. Since 2006, SIMS Corp. has released USB instruments including USB guitars and MIDI instruments under the JamMate brand name. Under the INFRASONIC brand, SIMS Corp. focuses on high quality pro audio equipment and accessories that include studio monitor speakers, audio interfaces, instruments, and more.
Latest News Posts
- Transition between zones 'is seamless' in The Division
- NVIDIA rumored to use GDDR5X on next-gen Pascal-based GPUs
- Halo 5 requires 60GB of HDD space on Xbox One
- Allison Road abandons Kickstarter, as it has found itself a publisher
- Check out this awesome 'Back to the Future' vinyl box set
- Star Wars Battlefront Open Beta GPU Performance Overview
- ASUS ZenBook Pro - ram
- Open Hour Gecko TV Box Review
- z87 killer no display after new installation ((URGENT))
- Z170 Raid Setup Post Win7x64 Install to M.2
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the NEW CRONOS AD Premium Gaming Headset
- Kingston Announces the HyperX Cloud Mav Edition Headset
- Super Talent Releases New 128GB USB 2.0 Pico C Drives
- EK Releases Full-coverage Water Block for Intel 750 Series PCIe SSD
- ASUSTOR Launches 31 Series, Economical and Powerful 4K Multimedia NAS