Windy6 Audio Interface Available Now
Infrasonic Windy6 FireWire Audio/MIDI Interface Available Now from Auzentec
Santa Clara, CA: Auzentech, Inc (www.auzentech.com) has announced that the The INFRASONIC Windy6 Audio/MIDI Interface is available for purchase immediately.
Auzentech reports that silver and black editions of the The INFRASONIC Windy6 Audio/MIDI Interface will be available this week. Retail price is $299.
According to the Auzentech Website, the The INFRASONIC Windy6 Audio/MIDI Interface is "all-around gear for creation, providing high quality audio and MIDI in- and out- of your computer at a reasonable price."
Manufactured by Korean instrument-maker SIMS Audio, this compact Audio Interface communicates with your computer via the high-speed IEEE-1394, FireWire Bus to provide six high-quality inputs and six outputs (including two digital inputs and outputs).
For more information, visit the links below.
About Auzentech, Inc.
AUZENTECH, Inc. is a provider of quality consumer electronics products, which is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA. AUZENTECH developed the World's first Dolby Digital Live Sound card (X-Mystique 7.1 Gold) and the World's first DTS Connect Sound Card (X-Plosion 7.1 DTS Connect) and continues to bring the most innovative audio products to the market.
The INFRASONIC Windy6 Audio/MIDI Interface is all-around gear for creation, providing high quality audio and MIDI in and out of your computer at reasonable price. It features high-speed IEEE-1394, FireWire Bus; the Windy6 gives your computer high quality 6 inputs, 6 outputs including 2 digital input and 2 digital output audio interface.
INFRASONIC is a brand of SIMS Corp., a subsidiary company of SAMICK Group. SAMICK was established in 1958 in South Korea and is now known worldwide as a leading musical instruments maker. The SIMS Corp. staff is composed of innovative, enthusiastic musicians. Since 2006, SIMS Corp. has released USB instruments including USB guitars and MIDI instruments under the JamMate brand name. Under the INFRASONIC brand, SIMS Corp. focuses on high quality pro audio equipment and accessories that include studio monitor speakers, audio interfaces, instruments, and more.
Latest News Posts
- MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon, a very slick mobo for Ryzen
- AMD Ryzen 5 1600X costs $260, offers Intel perf. at $617
- Early Nintendo Switch consoles were actually stolen
- Why Nier: Automata isn't coming to Xbox One
- Grand Theft Auto movie or TV show could happen
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- I5 6600k OC settings.. aorus z270
- ASUS K55VM (LAPTOP A55VM) can't control fan speed for myself
- First ever CPU overclock - is this ok?
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Republic of Gamers announces Strix Impact