Matrox Graphics Unveils Triple and Quad Monitor DisplayPort M-Series Graphics Cards
Matrox Graphics Inc., the leading manufacturer of specialized graphics solutions, today announced the availability of the Matrox M9138 and Matrox M9148 DisplayPort graphics cards. Expanding the M-Series product line, these new triple- and quad-monitor cards offer a remarkable 1 GB of memory, and with support for independent or stretched mode at resolutions up to 2560x1600 per output, users can drive business, industrial, and government applications on an exceptional multi-monitor platform.
"The first generation of Matrox DisplayPort graphics cards bring a tremendous amount of flexibility to today's DisplayPort users," says Samuel Recine, Director of Business Development, Matrox Graphics. "Not only can users choose any combination of pivoted, independent, or stretched displays, but also have the opportunity to combine two M9148 cards in a single system to drive up to eight DisplayPort or DVI monitors."
The Matrox M9138 and Matrox M9148 are low-profile graphics cards that make it easy to integrate into a wide variety of systems cards, and both offer optimal support for Windows Vista Aero (WDDM mode).
Matrox M9138 and M9148 Key Features
- Native PCIe x16 performance
- 1 GB of memory
- Drive three (M9138) or four (M9148) DisplayPort monitors at 2560x1600 per display
- Insert two M-Series cards into the same system to drive even more monitors
- Configure and manage program windows on multiple monitors with Matrox PowerDesk software
- Fanless design eliminates noise and increases product reliability
Availability and Pricing
The Matrox M9138 and M9148 graphics cards will be available in Q2/2009.
- M9138 PCIe x16 $395.00 USD
- M9148 PCIe x16 $629.00 USD
For more information on the Matrox M-Series, please visit this page.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung Gear VR is used by over 1 million users per month
- Metal Gear Solid games have sold over 49 million copies worldwide
- Avengers: Infinity War will be one movie, instead of a two-parter
- Samsung's Q2 2016 profits are the largest in over two years
- New details emerge on Samsung Galaxy Note 7, new Gear VR headset
- Boot from PCIe SSD GA-X58A-UD3R?
- Gigabyte U1N !!GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 UEFI BIOS posted to Gigabyte site
- Switchmate Bluetooth Smart Light Switch Review
- Can't use Google maps
- Main GA Z97X UD5H BK cannot boot with VGA R9 280X
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio