Matrox Graphics Unveils Triple and Quad Monitor DisplayPort M-Series Graphics Cards
Matrox Graphics Inc., the leading manufacturer of specialized graphics solutions, today announced the availability of the Matrox M9138 and Matrox M9148 DisplayPort graphics cards. Expanding the M-Series product line, these new triple- and quad-monitor cards offer a remarkable 1 GB of memory, and with support for independent or stretched mode at resolutions up to 2560x1600 per output, users can drive business, industrial, and government applications on an exceptional multi-monitor platform.
"The first generation of Matrox DisplayPort graphics cards bring a tremendous amount of flexibility to today's DisplayPort users," says Samuel Recine, Director of Business Development, Matrox Graphics. "Not only can users choose any combination of pivoted, independent, or stretched displays, but also have the opportunity to combine two M9148 cards in a single system to drive up to eight DisplayPort or DVI monitors."
The Matrox M9138 and Matrox M9148 are low-profile graphics cards that make it easy to integrate into a wide variety of systems cards, and both offer optimal support for Windows Vista Aero (WDDM mode).
Matrox M9138 and M9148 Key Features
- Native PCIe x16 performance
- 1 GB of memory
- Drive three (M9138) or four (M9148) DisplayPort monitors at 2560x1600 per display
- Insert two M-Series cards into the same system to drive even more monitors
- Configure and manage program windows on multiple monitors with Matrox PowerDesk software
- Fanless design eliminates noise and increases product reliability
Availability and Pricing
The Matrox M9138 and M9148 graphics cards will be available in Q2/2009.
- M9138 PCIe x16 $395.00 USD
- M9148 PCIe x16 $629.00 USD
For more information on the Matrox M-Series, please visit this page.
Latest News Posts
- Switch is all about 'playing games anywhere with anyone'
- Gabe Newell holding Reddit AmA tomorrow
- Stock Nintendo Switch JoyConGrip won't recharge JoyCons
- Samsung Galaxy S8 will have a headphone jack after all?
- HTC to launch only 6-7 devices this year
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99