Shuttle presents the X50 Barebone, Make your own All-in-One-PC
Shuttle Inc., the market leader in the Mini-PC segment and manufacturer of Multi-Form-Factor solutions, is now shipping the All-in-One-PC X 5000TA that was shown at the Computex in Taipei as a barebone. Now users can decide for themselves which components should be installed in their All-in-One-PC.
Now individualists can really get their money's worth. With the Shuttle X50 Barebone the decision for HDD or SSD, 512 MB or 2 GB DDR2-memory is totally left to the purchaser of this little gem that is only 3.6 cm thin.
Shuttle is delivering the barebone, available in both black or white, with an Intel Atom 330 dual-core processor (2x 1.6 GHz), 15.6" touchscreen, a 1.3 megapixel webcam, card reader, Gigabit-LAN, WLAN (Draft-N), stereo speakers, microphone and a fanless 65 Watt power supply.
"The market introduction of the X50 Barebone has enabled customers to adapt Shuttle's All-in-One-PC even more flexibly to their own requirements," says Tom Seiffert, Head of Marketing & PR at Shuttle Computer Handels GmbH. "For sophisticated technical users it can be built in only a few steps."
The detailed installation guide is a helpful tool for the installation of missing components or for upgrading the hard disk and memory. The operating system is then deployed via USB drive or via the network.
The Shuttle X50 Barebone is available from specialist retailers from the end of June 2009. Shuttle's recommended retail price is EUR 361 (ex VAT).
Latest News Posts
- Dark Souls developer's next game will be on PlayStation VR
- AMD's upcoming Radeon R9 M480 rocks a Polaris 11 GPU
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare ARG reveals faction details
- PNY launches its new GeForce GTX 950/GTX 960 XLR8 OC series
- AMD's next-gen Polaris GPUs get busted on GFXBench
- AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition (RSCE) 16.4.2 Overview
- Sabertooth Z170 S - Accessory fan
- C2750D4I BMC Self Test Status Failure
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched